oo1 | Break Away

The End of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's P.O.V

Click!

As if on cue, my body immedietly rose up as I smiled brightly running towards the door. I wanted to fix things, I wanted to be a happy couple once again.

My mind cheering me on with encouraging words such as You can do it! It's not the end! kept boosting up my confidence.

Not letting the smile wipe off my face I looked at my boyfriend. "Oppa you're home!" I beamed, still keeping on that smile. "I made food, let's eat it before it gets cold-"

"Not today, I'm going out with the boys." He says, with a hint of annoyance in his tone. 

"Ah..The boys? Again?" I ask, trying not to let out a hint of disappointment as my smile began to slowly form into a frown.

Everyday, he goes out, comes back home drunk with the smell of lavender. Yes, another perfume not from me but from someone else. I let it go, knowing he's not the type of person that would do such a thing. 

He mumbles an 'euh' as I feel anger slowly rising inside of me. "But you hung out with them yesterday, I made food let's not waste-"

"I said I'm going out with the boys!" He shouts, catching me by surprise as I wince at his tone. No, he's not going. I'm sick and tired of some other scent that rubs on him and isn't mine.

I'm tired of staying home alone, eating by myself, sleeping by myself, going out by myself. 

I slowly clench my fists, looking up to him. "You're not going." I managed to peep out. My voice shaking as I said it. 

"Bwoh?" He says, obviously not liking the plan of me not allowing him to go. "You heard me, I said you're not going." I say, confidence now seeking into me. "I'm you're girlfriend-" He scoffs, not letting me finish my sentence as he glares at me.

"You don't own me, stop acting like my mother when you're not. What rights do you have to keep me from going where ever I want to." He says.

"I have the rights!" I yell, he was taken back at how my voice was raised. "I'm you're girlfriend, I have the rights, even though this country is free. Do you know how hard is it to plan something thinking things were going to be perfect but in the end is ruined? Do you know how hard it is to wait outside in the cold for more than 3 hours waiting for your loved one to show up for a date only to know they ditched you for another? Do you know how hard it is spending my nights at home alone, eating alone, sleeping alone, watching t.v alone?! Do you know how hard is to see your loved one coming back home drunk with another scent that doesn't belong to them?! Do you know how hard it is?! Do you?!" I shout, mixed feelings piling up inside me.

He didn't reply but only faced down at the floor. "Answer me Taehyung!  I'm sick and tired of you not spending time with your GIRLFRIEND. You ditched our dates, do you think I don't know?! You can't even remember our anniverserys! You're always out, every day! And I'm sick and tired of the scent thats on you and doesn't belong to me! Makes me wonder if you're cheating. Are you loyal? Are you faithful?" I kept throwing questions and words at him.

Tears began to well up in my eyes, he's not answering and I know he won't ever move that mouth of his. "Why plan o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter