Who's That In My Bed?!?!?!!

Scandalous Love

 

 

The next day… Morning… 9.30am…

 

“Come on Guys!!!! Wake up!!! I’m starving to death here… have a pity on me…! Yahh!! Junsu, go wash you face! NOW!!!!! Yah!!! YooCHun!!!! WAKe UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jae Joong won’t cook for us if all of you don’t wake up!!” Changmin scream on top of his lungs from the hallway upstairs…

 

Junsu and YooChun both put their face under the pillow to avoid Changmin’s screaming disturb their sleep.

 

However, their attempt failed when Changmin barged in their room with a frying pan and a spatula and start to beat the spatula on the frying pan to make a loud noise…

 

“YAH!!!! Wake UP YOU TWO~!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP~!!! I NEED MY BREAKFAST!!!” changmin shriek on top of his lungs again as he continue to beat the spatula onto the frying pan…

 

“OMG CHANGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cut it out!!!!! Let your hyung sleeps!!! Have some respect!!!”YooChun snapped and throw the pillow towards Changmin…

 

However Changmin manage to ducked down just in time… he continue to ring his frying pan with the spatula to annoys them… he doesn’t seems to care about his hyung anymore… what’s important is that his tummy needs to be filled up before he died…

 

“Yah!! Wake up!!! Are your guys purposely wanna make me die out of hunger???? Wake Up!!” Changmin pulled the comforter away from both of them… Another Changmin’s war had started… He wants his food, and he wants it bad…

 

“YAHH!!! I’m freakin tired!!!!! Leave me alone! I want to sleep!!!” shriek Junsu as he too start to throw his pillow towards Changmin.

 

Again, Changmin manage to ducked it just in time…

 

“RESPECT YOUR HYUNG PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” YooChun shriek…

 

“how can I respect you if you guys want to let me starve to death??? Where’s the logic in that??? NO!!! I want my food, and I want it now!!!” again, Changmin scream on top of his lungs… this time its even louder than the 1st one…

 

Suddenly, they heard YunHo screaming from the other side of the room, “YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could You GUYS PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP?????!!!!! I’m so damned tired and I just want to get enough rest right now!!! SO JUST… BE QUIET FOR A WHILE!!!”

 

“Oppss… I guess YunHo is really piss off with us all today… we better behave….” Says YooChun…

 

Changmin, unable to make a sound, stood as hard as a stone together with his frying pan and spatule after hearing YunHo’s screaming… Suddenly, his hands starts to shiver and he quickly went on the bed in the middle between YooChun and Junsu to cover himself.

 

“Yahh… but… isn’t YunHo’s room was from the other side from our room? I think I heard his scream from the guest room where YooHee’s sleeping last night…”says Junsu…

 

“She’s here?? But I don’t think he’s sleeping there… Unless…” YooChun was unable to continue his sentence when he heard a female voice screaming from the guest room.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!! HELP!!! ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!THERES A PSYCHO ERT IN MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!” it’s true, the voice belongs to YooHee, their precious guest that Mr. Lee had sternly warned to take good care of.

 

A moment later they heard YunHo’s voice screaming… He seems shocked too.

 

 “OMG… We’re doomed… Mr. Lee is going to kill us all…” Junsu shuddered…

 

YooHee’s P. O. V.

 

My nice sleep was disturbed with a harsh and angry voice that I can hear near me. I didn’t realize that the voice came out from just beside me until I turn my body facing the door.

 

And then… there it was. The primary source where the voice come from. It came from the charming face with a well built male body that lying on the bed. The same bed where I slept last night. His face clearly shows that he was annoyed with something.

Then, he turned his face. Facing Me… it took me a moment to realize how near our face are facing each others. It was merely 3 inch apart from each other. What is this half guy doing on my bed?? Is he a ert or something??? OMG!!! He is a ert?!?!?!!!!

 

 

And then, I scream out loud “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!! HELP!!! ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!THERES A PSYCHO ERT IN MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Then as if he’s just recovered from extensive shocked, he began to scream as well “AGGGGHHHHHH!!!! WHAT The HELL HAPPENED???? HOW COME THERE’S A WOMAN IN HERE??????”

 

Suddenly, 3 heads pooped out from the door. It was Changmin, Junsu oppa and someone I don’t know…

 

Clearly, there was shocked in all their faces… Suddenly the one that I don’t recognize smirk and said, “Oh-Ohh… Look at that… Our appa’s been naughty… Bad appa…”

 

Both Changmin and Junsu burst out laughing. Changmin even cried due to laughing so hard. I got annoyed.

 

I quickly paced myself towards them but then, !!!!! I’m not wearing any bra’s under my pyjama’s!!!! How should I know this could happen??? Okay, try to relax YooHee… Take a deep breath… Just take the comforter and cover your front.

 

Quickly, I grabbed the comforter from the ert, cover myself, and walk towards Changmin and Junsu Oppa for safety. Junsu oppa can keep me safe. I’m sure of that.

 

The ert was still shocked, unable to say or respond to anything.

 

“Junsu Oppa.. What’s happening… who’s that???” I asked… I’m still shivering due to shocked and being afraid…

 

“who’s who??? Why are you screaming YooHee?? Is everything okay?” suddenly Jae Joong came upstairs and found us all gathered in front of the guest room. He looked and me, and I knew he was worried.

 

Before I could answered, again, the unrecognized person interrupt us, he says, “Jae Joong hyung… I don’t know how to say this, but YunHo hyung has been naughty… I think we should punish our appa here…”

 

Beside him, Changmin sneered at the erted guy and sings “naughty, naughty… Yunho is a naughty boy… hehehehe!!”

 

Jae Joong still looked confused, “what??? What do you mean?? Let me in…”

 

He walked in and saw The ert guy on my bed with nothing but a heart shaped red and white boxer.

 

Seeing the ert half on my bed, only manages to make Jae Joong Oppa say, “Ohh… I see…” and nothing else… Clearly, there was some sort of disappointment in his face… No!!! This is really embarrassing… Wake me up!!! This is a TOTAL nightmare!!!! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

thank you for reading up to chapter 5... :) please leave a comment!!! c'mon don't be shy. hehe! thank you~~~