Ch. 2 Ditching

True Love

"Let's go AJ!" you yelled trying to get your boyfriend to hurry up. Because it was a date, you wanted to at least look a little cute for once, so you forced AJ to come home and change as well, even though you had to meet up with your sister immediately after school. While AJ was still fixing his hair, you were already in your shoes and at the door, ready to leave.

You groaned in annoyance when you started to get 10 texts per second from your sister. You know that all the texts are about how we're late and you decided to just ignore them, not even bothering to check the texts. You turned th sound off on your phone and started to tap your feet, trying really hard to be patient. 'Who said only girls would take a long time to get ready' you thought sighing. "AJ! Come on! We got to go!" I yelled.

"Alright! I'm done, geez" he mumbled walking up to me and he puts on his shoes. You both went out the door and you locked it. You both walked to your sisters apartment which didn't take very long because her apartment complex was only two blocks away from yours. When you got there, you both just stood at the door, afraid to knock.

"Ready?" I said looking up at him.

"Ready to die? Then yeah..." He said and you lightly punch his arm, in which he pretended that it hurt. You knocked on the door, and you could hear loud noises coming from the other side. It suddenly went quiet and someone opened the door. It was your sister.

"You're late" she says and she yelled for her boyfriend to grab her purse.

The older couple guided you and AJ to where the double date would be and guess what...the place was a couple restaurant...and every couple had matching outfits...including your sister and Seungtae. You and AJ were the only ones that weren't matching. You could feel the stares from the other couples as all of you went to a table. The table was in the back where not many people were at so it was somewhat quiet,  which made you glad. You could only deal with your sisters and Seungtae's lovey dovey-ness, anymore and you would go crazy. When a waitress came by, we all ordered the same thing; a strawberry short cake.

Once the cakes arrived, you immediately grabbed a fork and took a bite, melting at the delicious taste. You kept a note in your head about what ingredients were used in the cake so you could make some later. Wanna know how you know the ingredients? Of course you do. You have the ability to decipher a recipe by just tasting a small piece of it, and it would be completely accurate. You were so busy enjoying the cake, you didn't notice that your sister and Seungtae were already in 'couple' mode. You and AJ made this up on the first double date. 'Couple' mode is when, your sister, Hyojin and Seungtae become engulfed in their own world and they don't pay attention to anything else and they become super lovey dovey. You don't seem to notice but AJ does and he leaned in and whispered in your ear "There at it again". You looked up to notice your sister and Seungtae in 'couple' mode already. "Can we just go please?" He said trying to do his best puppy eyes.

"I don't want to ditch this date, if I do unnie is going to kill me" you said taking another bite of your cake.

"It's not like its the first time. We'll just leave our share of the bill on the table and just go on our own date" he said trying to persuade me. You had taken your last bite of the cake first before your gave in. You had finished the only thing that kept you here so you agreed to the usual escape plan. You and AJ left the money on the table and sneakily left the restaurant.

You guys went to do your normal date routine; arcade, shopping, and then end it with pizza at home. You and AJ were holding hands as you guys were walking home.

"See, arcade dates are more fun then the romancy ones" he said smiling, satisfied with the date. You looked towards the park you guys were passing and you could see many couples making use of the beautiful full moon that was out that night.

"Yeah..." You said and you started to feel envious of the couples that were having romantic dates in the park. 'Maybe...romantic dates don't sound so bad...' You thought and then quickly brushed the thought aside. You suddenly held onto AJ's arm and he looked down at you.

"What's wrong? Why so clingy all of a sudden?" He asked confused at your sudden action. You never displayed affection towards him, but he always knew you loved him. Normally, you weren't into the whole lovey dovey kind of romance and you never like public displays of affection. It was so abnormal for AJ to see you like this. Realizing this wasn't normal for you, you loosened your grip on his arm.

"Sorry, I'm just kind of cold" you said and looked up at him, hoping to him to give you his jacket but he grabbed your hand.

"If your cold, we better get back home" he said and ran, with you, home. He forced you to take a shower, to warm you up and helped you dry your hair. You were laying in your guy's shared bed and started to think while waiting for AJ to be done with his shower. 'Do we really not need romance in our relationship?' You thought and then AJ came out of the bathroom in his pajamas. He jumped on the bed and turns on the alarm for the alarm clock. He gave you a big hug and a kiss goodnight before turning off the lamp light and drifted off to sleep. You watched as he tried to get comfortable in the bed. Even though the lights were off, the moon shed enough light through the window to let you see his cute sleeping face. 'If my baby's happy without the big romantic stuff then I'm happy too' you thought smiling and then drifted off to sleep.


Second chapter is up!!

Mianhe!!! I haven't been updating lately but I'm gonna try to as much as I can again!

Again mianhe!!!

please subscribe and comment ^^