Introduction To The Story

Tell Me Tell Me

“You’re so weird Jessica.”

“No I’m not,” the petite brunette replied with a frown. Sitting right in front of her is her best friend, Choi Sooyoung who’s busy eating her lunch while letting her eyes roam around the cafeteria.

Everyone else seems to be lining up for lunch and whilst doing that, they would never fail to spare a few minutes of their time to look over to the holy bench, a.k.a the popular kid’s hangout place also where Sooyoung and Jessica is sitting at right now.

“Hey Tiff,” the princess nudged another friend of hers, asking for her attention.

“What?”

“You don’t think that it’s weird for one to want her boyfriend or girlfriend claim you in front the rest of the world right?”

“Well...no. It sounds normal to me,” Tiffany shrugged before returning back to video that was playing on her phone.

“See?”

“But it looks like you’re desperate for her attention Sica,” the student council member carefully chewed her food before continuing what she was saying. “And it should be her that’s craving for your attention, not the other way around.”

Upon hearing that Jessica automatically glared towards her friend, not wanting her girlfriend to be made fun of. “Are you saying that she’s not worth my attention?”

“I’m not saying that….well…maybe a bit…”

“Choi Sooyoung.”

“Oh fine, I won’t talk about her like that again,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes inwardly when she saw the subject of their conversation walking into the place with her two best friends. Huh, talk about the devil. “Hey, there’s your lover over there.”

“Where?” Jessica’s eyes lit up as soon as Sooyoung mentioned the word ‘lover’.

A smile crept up her face before she stood up from her seat and walked towards a doe-eyed girl. Sooyoung could only sigh seeing her lovesick friend.

Not that she’s not happy seeing her friend happy.

It’s just that she’s wondering why on earth did Jessica chose ‘her’ out of the hundreds of students in the school.

So far as she observed, there’s nothing special about this girl named Im Yoona.

She’s a nobody at the school, not that excellent at her academics nor sports as well.

As for her face, the shikshin would be lying if she said that Yoona is not attractive but Sooyoung knew her best friend better than anyone.

Jessica wouldn’t just date someone because of their faces.

“Yoona-ah!”

The ice princess beamed towards her girlfriend, making the said-girl flinched upon hearing her name.

She’s not used to interacting with Jessica in front of everyone else thus when the latter approached her, she just stood there awkwardly; trying to lift up a small smile.

“Oh hello there Jessica-ssi.”

“Why are you calling me Jessica-ssi,” Jessica pouted slightly and held onto the doe-eyed girl’s arm, sparking some interest from the other students on what kind of relationship the two might have.

Both of Yoona’s friends, namely Yuri and Seohyun just took a glance at the two before lining up for their lunch non-chalantly.

They were one of those few people who knew that the two was dating so it’s pretty normal for them to see Jessica acting all clingy towards their friend.

“Anyways, what are you having for lunch? Why don’t you sit with us Yoong?”

“Uhm, I’d prefer having my lunch with my friends at the usual place so…” Yoona smiled apologetically towards her girlfriend.

As much as she wanted to have lunch with Jessica, she’s well aware of the fact that her friends didn’t really like her, especially Sooyoung that is.

It’s just common sense that no popular kids would take interest in hanging out with a nobody, like she is.

“Oh alright then,” Jessica pouted dejectedly before letting go of the taller girl’s arm, leaning in to whisper at her. “I’ll call you later alright?”

Yoona slightly nodded in response and patted Jessica’s head, making the ice princess’s heart fluttered a bit inside.

How did these two come to date each other again? Well, let’s find out about it now.

 


 

Author's Note - The next few chapters would be on how these two came to know each other and fell in love. Aren't you curious? Heh. Thank you for those who upvoted and suscribed <3 I never thought that I would get this much interest from you guys. orz Next update will be much longer than this one.