7 years later

Trust & Betrayal

- 7 YEARS LATER -

[ASHLYN P.O.V]

I abruptly woke up filled with sweat after having the same nightmare I have every night since Ai found me laying unconscious in the middle of the forest and adopted me. You may be wondering who am I? Right now I'm the adoptive daughter of the most respected warrior between the amazons due to her strength and wisdom, and their queen. Yeah you have heard right amazons exist and I'm one of them. Seven years ago Ai found me laying almost lifelessly and decided to take care of me. She and the others taught me how to fight and defend myself, becoming the tough woman I am now. Who was I before? At first I couldn't remember anything, but as time passed I kept seeing images of my parents and a palace, as well as a boy who I seem to call Yunho in my dreams. Whenever I think about him I feel a stinging pain in my heart, but I fail to figure out why.

I’ve been trying to ignore this dreams and whatever their meaning may be until now, but I can’t take it anymore. As much as I’ve been trying to avoid it, as time goes by the images in my dreams keep getting more and more lucid, and something is telling me that I should find out what they mean. I have a feeling they have something to do with my past.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Third chapter coming soon!