Betrayal

Trust & Betrayal

Even though Ethyland had once been a beautiful Kingdom whose people lived in joy and happiness, whose streets had been filled with kids' laughs, old ladies talking about the latest gossips and young people walking by, it is now being wasted away by the flames and fear caused by their enemy's kingdom army trying to destroy everything that appears in their way. Instead of laughs and happy chattering only screams and swords hitting and killing can be heard, and the beauty of the scenery is being covered by dead bodies and a huge amount of people desperately and uselessly trying to run away from all this misery. There is no hope for them, the Royal Family has been betrayed and murdered and the ones who don't follow the new king will go through the same fate.

Not very far away, in a nearby forest, a twelve years old girl is running without knowing where or from what, lost and alone, having a feeling that something‘s wrong. She's at her limit and is starting to lose conscience, even though she does everything she can to keep running she soon trips and falls, scratching her ankle and hopelessly starting to cry. Why did he leave her? Her eyes close by themselves and she collapses on the ground.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I know I have taken a long time to update and I'm sorry about that but now I have the first 3 chapters already written! Oh and the first 2 chapters will be really short because I thought I had to end them lake that but the third one will be much longr ok? Commennts are highly appreciated!! ^^