Meet Eunsae

Meet Eunsae

Doojoon exited his office building with a smile on his face. He was finally finished with the huge sales project he and his co-worker, Junhyung, had been working on. His afternoon was finally open for him to do something other than work.

 

The businessman whipped out his phone from his pocket. He knew exactly who was going to call.

 

Yeoboseyo?”

 

Doojoon smiled at the sound of his boyfriend’s voice. “Hey Seobie, are you doing anything today?” he asked as he walked out to the parking lot.

 

Yoseob gasped,“Doojoon-ah!! What are you doing, calling me at four o’clock in the afternoon? I thought you Junhyung-hyung were working on that project.”

 

The businessman spotted his car and made his way over to it. “That’s true we were. But now we’re done, so we don’t have to work on it anymore. And because we don’t have to work on it anymore, I got to get off of work early. Now I have free time to spend with you,” he smiled. “So I’ll ask you again: are you doing anything today?” Doojoon leaned against his car.

 

“That’s great! I’m glad you guys finished. Ummmm . . . nope, not really. I’m just watching— Hahaha, Eunsae! Stop! That tickles.”

 

Doojoon made a face, “Eunsae? Who’s Eunsae?”
“Isn’t that a girl’s name? What’s a girl doing at my Yoseobie’s house?” he thought.

 

“Oh, Eunsae is one of my friends who’s staying over at my place because her family is on vacation. ”

 

Doojoon blinked, “Oh. I see.”

 

“Hey! You should come over to my house and meet her! She’s super cute, and I know she’d love to meet you.”

 

From the sound of Yoseob’s voice, Doojoon could just imagine the adorable smile Yoseob would have on his face. Just imagining it made it impossible to say no. Doojoon sighed inwardly in defeat. Sometimes he wished Yoseob wasn’t so darn adorable.

 

“O-oh, well I guess we could just hang out at your apartment,” Doojoon said.
“Even though I just wanted to hang out with you and justyou. Not you and some girl who doesn’t want to go on vacation with her family and stay with you.”

 

“Great! Hear that Eunsae? Doojoonie’s coming over to visit and he’ll get to see how adorable you are~!”

 

Doojoon made another face, “Nobody is cuter that my Yoseobie. How can he think that I’ll find this girl adorable?” he thought as he got into his car.

 

“Hey Doojoonie,”

 

Doojoon put his key into the hole and the ignition. “Yes Yoseob-ah?”

 

“I’m going to make some lunch, have you eaten anything yet?”

 

The businessman shook his head, “Nope, not yet.”

 

“Okay, I’ll make something for you too then. I’ll see you later Doojoonie~!”

 

“Later Seob,”

 

“Bye~!”

 

Doojoon smiled, “Bye,” and hung up.

 

-xXx-

 

Doojoon stood outside of Yoseob’s apartment holding a plastic grocery bag and knocked on the door.

 

Yoseob’s muffled voice came from the other side, “Coming!”

 

The sounds of hurried footsteps against a hard wood floor was followed by the sounds of locks being unlocked, which led to the door opening and giving Doojoon the best sight of the day – Yoseob’s smiling face.

 

“Hello Doojoon-ah,” Yoseob grinned.

 

Doojoon smiled back, “Hello Yoseob.”

 

The younger boy spotted the grocery bag in Doojoon’s hand. “What’d you bring?” he asked curiously as he opened the door wider.

 

“Dessert,” Doojoon replied while he came into the apartment.

 

Yoseob’s eyes widened, “Did you get ice cream?!”

 

The older boy chuckled, “Maaaaaybe.”

 

Yoseob hugged him with a quick peck on the cheek. “You’re amazing,” he grinned even wider.

 

Doojoon smirked as he took off his shoes, “I know.”

 

Rolling his eyes, Yoseob shook his head. “Oh!” Suddenly remembering something Yoseob turned and ran into the living room.

 

Doojoon lifted a brow at his boyfriend’s sudden behavior. That boy was so strange sometimes. Doojoon turned to his left to go to the kitchen and place the ice cream in the freezer when he heard laughter. And not just any laughter; Yoseob’s laughter. Doojoon wondered why Yoseob would be laughing, when he quickly remembered that there was agirl over at Yoseob’s house. Forgetting about the ice cream, Doojoon swiftly made his way to the living room.

 

“She better not be tickling my Yoseobie again!”  he scowled to himself. “Don’t worry Seobie, I’ll rescue you!” he thought as he called out, “Yoseob!”

 

But when he arrived in the room, what he found was something he was definitely not expecting.

 

Yoseob – who was sitting on the floor of the living room – turned his head towards Doojoon. “Yes?” And on the younger boy’s lap was a small, grey and white fuzzy animal with bright blue eyes.

 

Confused, Doojoon wasn’t sure what to say. “I – uh – well – you – girl – your – my – uhh . . . Why is there a dog on your lap??”

 

Yoseb blinked, before he realized that Doojoon finally said something coherent. “Oh! That’s right, I have to introduce you two,” Yoseob lifted up the little husky puppy, “this is Eunsae! Isn’t she cute~? Eunsae, this is my boyfriend Doojoonie! Say hello!” Yoseob took one of the puppy’s paws and waved it at the older boy.

 

Doojoon stared. “. . . That’s . . . Eunsae?”

 

Yoseob put Eunsae down on the ground and nodded. “Yup! I’m watching her while her family’s out on vacation.”

 

Doojoon bowed his head in shame. “And all this time I thought Eunsae was some girl who was trying to steal Yoseobie away from me . . . Why does this happen to me?! I’m so pathetic!”

 

Yoseob poked Doojoon’s arm, “Umm, I don’t know what you’re thinking right now, but, the ice cream is melting.”

 

Eunsae barked. 

-xXx-

A/N: Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you guys. If you have a twitter, follow me!!! @aznchick15 =D

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I hope to write more fics now! =)