Two.

Instant Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: full update for chap 2! read all the way~~ ^^

 

A tired groan escaped from Kyuhyun’s lips.

After their forty-five minutes of travel from the mall to his condo, the kid beside him fell asleep.

Now, his problem starts with how he would wake up the child.

 

“Ugh, Cho Kyuhyun, aren’t you lucky, eh. Goddamn lucky.”

 

He shook the child gently and carefully but it didn’t even budge a second. This time Kyuhyun unbuckled the seatbelt of his so-called son. Soon his eyes rested on the small frame of him, he took in the appearance of the kid but Kyuhyun can’t even see a single trace of his genes on it. Except for the milky white skin and the soft brown hair and probably the chubby , this kid no way resembles even a bit of him.

But Kyuhyun wonders why he can’t even bring his self to question further about this child. If he is really the father or not. Maybe because of tiredness or mere nonchalance regarding the matter that he took no attention of it. He can just call Ryeowook to get this gremlin out of his life then voila, he’s free again.

Well, he is rich. Everyone could just run after him and claim to have a son from him. Well too bad, Kyuhyun can’t reason out he’s gay enough not to girls.

Except what happened this very unfortunate night but that is another story.

Rounding up his car, he carefully took out the bag of this kid that contains milk bottle which Kyuhyun internally screamed, “At his age he still drinks from milk bottle? The frack?”. Also, it contains diapers, some clothes and toys other than the pieces of paper to which he will read later.

He slung the bag on his shoulder and gently carried Sungmin out. He momentarily stopped when the kid whimpered and snuggled closer to him and Kyuhyun can’t help but to roll his eyes. Surely, this is going to be a very big disaster. He patted the back of Sungmin and tenderly guided the head on his shoulder. Though with difficulty, Kyuhyun was able to maneuver both of their selves to the elevator.

Thank god, no one noticed him.

 

While balancing their way inside his room, Kyuhyun carelessly threw the bag on his sofa and absentmindedly kicked the door open. Sungmin groaned cutely because of the noise and Kyuhyun shush him like how a father would do. Realizing what he did, he immediately put Sungmin over the bed and scrambled all the way out from his room.

“Ah this kid would be the cause of my early death.”

He was close to dozing off with the glass of wine he bought as he slumped unceremoniously on the couch when he heard a loud thud coming from his bedroom. He opened his eyes abruptly but only to close them again when he realized that he must be dreaming. Silent seconds after, he heard a small cry from his room and every time he attempts to sleep again, the cries would get louder and louder.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes in a split second when he realized that what he was hearing was real and it was Sungmin who was sniffling not-so-quietly from his room. In a blind speed he sprinted to where Sungmin was.

There he saw Sungmin slowly trying to get up from his sprawled up position while fat tears are flowing from his doe eyes. His pink shirt was drenched with tears around the collar and Kyuhyun wished that Sungmin would not wail or else he doesn’t have a choice but to call Ryeowook.

And he’s not yet ready to tell to Ryeowook that yes, in an overnight, he got a child.

His own ing child.

He was woken up from his train of thoughts when Sungmin circled his chubby arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and cried a “daddy…” softly against his ears. That’s when Kyuhyun realized that he is kneeling on the floor as Sungmin tried to cling on him. He awkwardly hugged the crying kid and urged him to walk with him on the sofa.

“He-hey, what happened?” Kyuhyun inquired and he swears that his mouth smells like wine. Fortunately, the kid didn’t mind.

Sungmin sniffed in several attempts before he spoke. He turned then to Kyuhyun and crawled to his left leg and sat there completely unaware of Kyuhyun’s inner struggle.

“Daddy, please don’t be mad. Sungminnie just is-is—“Kyuhyun sensed that the kid is struggling to find a word so he encouraged him by a pat on his back.

“ –looking for daddy when Sungminnie jumped down and Sungminnie fell.” The kid cried again as he circled his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and Kyuhyun just sat there dumbly, eyes doubling in size as he takes in the amount of cuteness this kid has.

But no, he must control.

“I-It’s okay. Don’t cry, Sungminnie, daddy is here.” He felt the kid nod against his neck and what happened next was nowhere near on what he could imagine.

The kid kissed him! Cho Sungmin just kissed him on his cheeks that he does not know anymore what to do.

Well, it is just… uncomfortable for him.

“The bed is tall daddy it is Sungminnie’s fault he jumped.”

Kyuhyun gulped.

He forgave Sungmin for the kiss because he is just overly cute enough.

+++

A wonderful background of birds chirping melodiously, a faint noise coming from the television to which Kyuhyun guessed is a cartoon show. Ah yes, did he forget to turn the tv off again? He can also smell the delicious aroma of pancakes and coffee that caused a smile to blossom on his lips. The said assessment of his surroundings as his mind traverse in between dreamland and reality was suddenly interrupted by a rupture of childish giggles and girly screams.

Kyuhyun blindly search for his pillows and used it to cover his ears. Ah , why does his neighbor’s child scream so early in the morning? This is the reason why he does not like kids, they are just a pain in the . And speaking of kids, he encountered this cute kid with doe eyes and pouty lips on his way to the mall.

Ah poor kid where is he right now?

Kyuhyun wondered.

Kyuhyun woke up.

“What the he’s in my house.”

Then a ripple of girly screams and childish giggles erupted again but this time followed by a manly scream, care of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Because he realized that indeed, that Cho Sungmin yesterday is not just a figment of his imagination.

 

He is real and he is inside of my house. Kyuhyun thought.

 

When he hurriedly padded to where his kitchen was, Ryeowook immediately put Sungmin on the kitchen island and settled his self in front of Kyuhyun. And in a split second a pair of bony hands met the nonexistent collar of his shirt.

“Wha-what?”

 

“Good morning sir,” Kyuhyun scoffed at Ryeowook’s ironic respect when in fact he is holding his boss’ collar. “Tell me why you just let this kid make his own food in the kitchen while you just sleep soundly you! You- you- ingrate human being leaving that poor kid on starvation!”

Ryeowook said in one fast breath as he tightened Kyuhyun’s collar around his finger and just in time he finished his words Kyuhyun’s followed Sungmin’s lithe form over the kitchen island who is crawling slowly to the edge.

Immediately Kyuhyun attempted to break free from Ryeowook’s hold but the smaller man struggled against him. Kyuhyun panicked more so he grabbed Ryeowook’s hair resulting to unmanly fit of shrieks but Kyuhyun’s attention was not on Ryeowook but to his self-claimed son.

“Su-Sungmin!” he shouted and panicked seeing that the kid is trying to crawl to the edge.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun tried calling the kid’s attention.

“Sungmin?” Ryeowook questioned Kyuhyun and that’s the only time it dawned on him that the kid’s name is Sungmin and this Sungmin is the same kid he left on the top of the kitchen island. Quickly, he dislodged Kyuhyun from his hold and walked to the place where Sungmin is trying to crawl down.

But even before he could do that, Kyuhyun beat him into it.

Ryeowook was stunned to witness his boss, and longtime bestfriend, scrambling to his feet just to carry a kid putting him over his arms and cradling the head on his shoulder. He couldn’t believe if he is seeing the same Kyuhyun. But he chose not to speak anything about it because Kyuhyun will just downright deny everything so what’s the point?

His eyes followed Kyuhyun’s disheveled form then to the lanky arms –one is holding this kid and balancing on his hips and other hand trying to wipe the nutella from the lips of the kid- Ryeowook was truly bewildered.

“So care to tell me what the hell is this?”

As when Kyuhyun opened his mouth, Ryeowook was expecting an explanation but instead he received a reprimand.

“Don’t you dare curse in front of the kid.”

 

Ryeowook slapped his self five times as he tries to wake his self from this stupid dream.

 

Apparently, he is not dreaming.

 

+++

 

It took them an hour to finally settle down face to face in the sofa. Kyuhyun insist on giving Sungmin a bath first before he can proceed to his own breakfast. And it shocked Ryeowook again because Kyuhyun never pushes the time of his breakfast. He functions in a routine every day. Of course Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to give a bath so Ryeowook was there to the rescue as he constantly giving Kyuhyun deathly side glances.

After that he told Ryeowook to send Sungmin to sleep so he can eat which he received another glare coming from his secretary. Unfortunately, Sungmin doesn’t want Ryeowook anywhere near him and his daddy’s bed. Kyuhyun snickered at Ryeowook’s crestfallen face.

“How can you like this monster?”

Ryeowook playfully shouted at Sungmin. But he regretted is immediately when the said kid clings to Kyuhyun more and set of tears are threatening to fall off from those beautiful eyes. Then Ryeowook received a good earful of sermon not to call “his” daddy Kyuhyun a monster again.

Ryeowook wanted to punch the smug looking face of Kyuhyun.

 

“So what now?” Ryeowook attempted to ask again while Kyuhyun can finally have his breakfast.

 


“You won’t believe me.” Kyuhyun gave Ryeowook a challenging glare before proceeding to take his coffee to the living room to where Sungmin’s things are sprawled in on corner. “Take a look at them.”

Ryeowook took hold of Sungmin’s pink bag with small wings of an angel on each side. Inside it his are small tags with Kyuhyun’s complete information. Kyuhyun also pointed using his lips the direction of his coat to which he narrated was miraculously found inside the bag. On how it was crumpled that it can fit inside, Kyuhyun has no idea.

“I was getting chips and wine and condoms for a celebratory then holy avocados, someone sent me an angel.”

Ryeowook can hear the sarcasm dripping dangerously in those words. He looked tentatively at Kyuhyun, observing his small mannerisms when he is nervous.

“I went to the office of the mall to present my case but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter