{November Rain}

1994 {fluff collections}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{November Rain}

Kim Jongin & Jung Soojung

-

"No. He never told me."

The girl let out a deep breath, staring at a pair of dark brown eyes in front of her. "No, he was never told you Soojung-a. I know." Soojung let a long exhale. Her heart was sliced, scattered into a million pieces, crushed into a fine powder. Everything is because the narrative of the girl in front of her, Jongin’s sister, Kim Hyoyeon.

"B-but."

“No buts.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

She grabbed the cup, sips the dark liquid of coffee in it and sighed heavily. "He didn’t tell you because he was afraid you were going to worry about his health." Soojung squeezed her fingers nervously, feeling the cold sweat that started rolling down on her temples. "But why? Why he didn’t tell me when he was hit by a terrible disease like that?!" Soojung’s lips trembling, trying to hold back the tears that began to float on the surface of her eyes.

Hyoyeon shook her head , the light brown-haired girl just say, "I’ve told you. Jongin didn’t want you to worrying about his condition, he doesn’t want to see you cry when you think of his health, and he also doesn’t want you to get hurt if he died during the treatment." Soojung shook her head, she could feel a sharp sense that pierced her heart, as if the boulder fell right on top of her body organs.

"But I could be accompanied him during the treatment, I could encourage him!" Soojung shouted, glanced at Hyoyeon whom looked back at her wistfully. She leaned forward, wiping the tears from the corner of Soojung’s eyes and whispered, "Calm down. I know how you feel." Soojung sobbed, burying her face in the cushions, trying to bury the pain in her heart.

She was here. Sitting on the living room sofa, with Jongin’s sister sitting right in front of her. Tell her about Jongin’s secret that she doesn’t knew. Jongin, Kim Jongin is dying now. The young man was affected by a brain cancer for a year, where he hid his illness from Soojung with a reason that he didn’t want make the girl sad when she see his condition.

Who doesn’t feel disappointed?

Who doesn’t feel sad?

Who doesn’t feel angry with God?

When someone you love is being affected by a disease; diseases that are not likely to be cured again.

Hyoyeon sighed, she took her cup and sipped a few gulps before standing, "This afternoon is his last operation. You can come to his room and ..." Hyoyeon tried to smile, even though only a small smile, "... and comfort him. Before the operation goes." Soojung gasped, she looked at Hyoyeon whom just silent. Soojung bit her lip and nodded slightly.

"Good girl." Hyoyeon said , the girl turned and stepped through the front door of Soojung’s house, toward the yard where her Porsche was parked.

"I hope Jongin will survive and get back together with Soojung." Hyoyeon murmured, looking up at the sky and welcomed the first drops of rain in November.

 

-

 

Soojung took a deep breath, she walked quickly down the tiled floor of the hospital; running in her favorite blue sneakers. Time has shown at three o’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter