{Crying Baby}

1994 {fluff collections}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Crying Baby}

Oh Sehun & Choi Jinri

-

This morning was Sunday morning, where a girl named Choi Jinri usually wake up and go back to sleep on the bed for several times. The dark-haired girl rubbed the middle of her eyelid, protects her view from the sun bright light that streaming in through the windows that open wide. She yawned, stretched her arms as wide as possible and flopped back on the bed.

Hey, this day is Sunday! Remember? She is free to do anything, right?

Sweet scent of spring in the morning is one of her favorite scent, which Jinri usually sit on the window sill with a novel in her hand and a cup of hot chocolate or jasmine tea on the side of her body. She loves spring, the same as loving a creatures  named Oh Sehun.

She smiled, pursed her lips and curled back under the covers. Her arms outstretched to pat a warm spot on the right side, where Sehun body must be lying there. Jinri surprised, the girl sitting on the bed and began circling the room, looking for Sehun presence whom suddenly disappeared.

"Sehun-a! Sehun? Where are you?"

Jinri bit her lip, she stormed out of the room, staring at the living room that looked from the top of the stairs. The young man was still not there. Jinri began to panic, the girl jumped down the stairs, shouting Sehun's name along her steps down the stairs.

Sweat begins to fall down from her temples, indicating that Choi Jinri could not control her feelings and will be crying again like yesterday, when she and Sehun watched a tragic love story film.

"Sehun?! Sehun?? Oh Sehun?! Yah! Don't making jokes on me! This is not funny!" Jinri shouted. Tears began to float in the corner of her eyes, depending on the moment before falling down onto her cheek, forming a small stream river in her white porcelain cheeks.

The girl bit her lip, ran into the kitchen and didn't find the presence of Sehun. But a plate of pancakes and a cup of jasmine tea has served on the table, still warm and looks delicious. Jinri sobbed. The girl can imagine what happened to Sehun. Kidnapped? Killed? Oh Gosh, please tell me where is he?!

The girl turn around and stepped into the living room, found that the newspapers ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter