Xiumin's house!

A Different School Shouldn't Be That Bad

Your POV:

Lay: Second period is about to start why don't you guys all tell the gym teacher where we were and then go to second period. Jen you have every period with her right?

Jen: *nods*

Lay: good tell every teacher that she fainted and she's going home.

Jen: Ok, bye Yoonmi, I hope you feel better!

Yoonmi: Bye guys!

Everyone exited the room leaving except Xiumin but Lay just shruged and let him be.

Yoonmi: So everyone has a power if they are a wolf? So all of EXO has powers?

Xiumin: Yup, I can freeze things and make it snow anywhere like this. *snaps his fingers and makes it snow in the office*

Nurse: XIUMIN!!!

Xiumin: *smirks* Oops! *makes it stop snowing then freezing only the edge of the bed I was on so the ice didn't touch me*

He started making designs on the ice and it was beautiful and he did it by only looking at it.

Yoonmi: Its...Beautiful!

Nurse: Yes it's beautiful alright but it's not that suitable for a nurse's office am I right?

Xiumin: No actually I think its perfect *jokes*

I giggled, he saw me and smirks like he was proud that he made me laugh. He put his hand on the ice and pulled back and the ice mimicked his movements but changed into an ice ball and stuck to his hand.

Xiumin: Now would you like this thrown out of the window or disapeared miss? *jokes*

Nurse: I don't know I think I'll go with disapeared kind sir thank you for asking. *jokes*

He lightly squeezed the ice ball and it disapeared into the air.

Nurse: *sighs* lets bring her home so she doesn't faint again in school.

Lay: I don't think we should bring her home her parents might worry lets bring her to Xiumin's house since we were planning to meet up there after school anyways.

Nurse: ok you guys take good care of her, I'm not concerned with Lay taking care of her but Xiumin...

Xiumin: Hey!!! I just joke around with you a lot I'm normally really serious!

Nurse: Really?!?!

Xiumin: Ask Yoonmi!

Yoonmi:*nods*

Lay: Don't worry they're always like that, the nurse is his aunt thats why he treats her like that.

Yoonmi: Haha ok!

We get to Xiumin's house and it was surpisingly... normal it looked like a normal house from Seoul. But when we went inside his room it was a little messy and smelled like really good smelling cologne and wet dog. We music that I like which was Tasty- mamama and Tasty- you know me (I just recently found out about the Tasty twins and they are amazing!) I when started snapping along with the song suddenly the pictures on his desk that I was looking at floated. I stood up and stared at it with my eyes open, as I stood up it fell back down.

Yoonmi: Wha-whats happening to me!?!?