Everything WAS fine

A Different School Shouldn't Be That Bad
Introduction:
I went to school like a normal highschooler, I have a lot of friends,my teachers are really nice, and everyone in the school are nice to each other, I even have friends from different schools!  When I was little I went to a different pre-school and met a guy that was really suspicious but I as my normal self still talked to him his name was Kai. After pre-school I never talked to him or seen him again but my parents and I still remember him. My parents decided that I should go to the private school he's in so you would have atleast one friend to start of with. I thought *well why not I'm friendly I can make lots of friends their!* so I decided to go.


Your POV:

I bid my last farewells to my friends, I look back and everyone is crying, I'll miss them to but I resisted and tried not to cry. I walked into to new school, it was called S.M. high school. Their was a guy standing 10 feet infront of me, *its ok I'll ask him directions and see where the office is* 

Yoonmi: Hi, whats your name? My name is Yoonmi I'm a transfered student!

Mysterious guy: Chen.

Yoonmi: Hi Chen, I'm sorry but do you know where the office is I need to know what my schedule is!

Chen: Over there. *points to the direction of the office is*

Yoonmi: Thanks Chen I hope we have the same class together!

Chen walked off, I guess I wasn't friendly enough or I just choose to speak to a cold guy that is hard to open up too! After I got my schedule I went to the office I found out what my first class is, gym. I never had gym in my other school but I could always try! I went to my locker and their was a guy next to me at his locker to *hmm maybe this guy knows were Kai is so I can tell him that I'll be in the same school as him from now on!* 

Yoonmi: Excuse me, do you know where Kai is?

Mysterious guy: He's in gym right know.

Yoonmi: Thats great! I'm in gym too, so I'll see him their! Whats your name?

Mysterious guy: Kris, I have to go to class.

Yoonmi: Ok I hope I have some classes with you, bye!

When I finished changing for gym and saw some guys playing soccer so I decided to join them! When I went to go join them the teacher blew the whistle to say that class is offically starting. We had to play dodge ball *great with my luck I'll probably get hit in the head* I was in the same team as these other guys and a girl. One of the guys looked like Kai, when I was going to ask but then the game started so I decided to ask later.

Kai POV:

*What is that girl doing here, I think I've seen her before, her name is Yoonie,Yoonhye, Yoon....Yoon....Yoonmi!!! Oh well I doubt it's her she isn't the type to go into a school full of wolves with mystical powers and faries that can captures anyones(boy or girls) heart and play with their heart to hurt them*

I love dodge ball since the good guys on the other team always tries to get me because I'm the dodge ball king in the whole school.The whistle blew and everyone one ran toward the balls but of course since my group, EXO was the youngest we were the first ones to get the balls although we got split to a different group. I didn't want our team to loose so I told Yoonmi to do good.

Your POV:

The guy I thought was Kai told me to do good, I guess he's very competitive. When the whistle blew everyone was so fast expecially these group of guys that looked as if they were the youngest and in my grade fresman of high school. Since it's my first time in gym I just stood their and watched everyone else play to see how to play. But I guess that was a bad idea since some girls told me that the good guys choose the easies preys to get eliminated first so that they can play a dodgeball game with just boys. I gues that easy prey was me so one of the guys threw really fast ball at me, it was fast enough to make the soft ball to knock me over. So I closed my eyes and hoped that it would miss me or it won't hurt me that much. But when I heard the sound of the dodge ball hit someone I open my eyes and Kai stood infront of me blocking the ball for me.

Kai: I thought I told you to do good...