Flying Lamps

Flying Lamps

 

 

God POV

Changjo, Ricky, Chunji and L.Joe are sitting the living room. Chunji and Ricky play a game against each other while Changjo hugs Ricky from behind and L.Joe tries to write a new song. Everything is peaceful until the door of flat suddenly opens with impact and a crying Niel runs into his room. All four look confused at each other until Changjo, Ricky and Chunji stare at L.Joe. After a short while he stares back. “Aish…Why is it always me?”, mumbles L.Joe, puts his things to the side and follows Niel into his room.

 

Niel POV

I stump the stairs up, slam the door open and slam it back into the lock with all the strength I have before I run crying in my room. I’m not interested what the others think now I’m so angry and…and hurt! How I hate him why does CAP always have to be such an ?! I throw myself onto the bed and snuggle my face into my pillow as I hear how somebody opens the door. I shout at the person without looking who it is. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I don’t want to talk or get comforted by someone I just want to be alone. I press myself tighter against my pillow as the door closes and I can feel a little bit of pressure on my bed. “I said leave my alone!”, I look to my side with a tear stained face and see L.Joe. “Niel what’s wrong?!”, he asks with a worried voice and carefully my back. “H-hyung!”, I can’t hold it anymore I push myself up before I cling myself onto L.Joe and start crying. “Uhh…Schhh~ It’s okay ~ You’re save now!! Tell me what happened!?”, he lay’s his arms around me and rocks me slightly from side to side. I slowly start to calm down and stop crying. “I hate him!”, I snivel into L.Joe’s shoulder. “What? Who?!”, asks L.Joe confused. “CAP…he’s such an idiot!” “What?! But you’re a couple why would you hate him?!...OMO…did he broke up with you?!”, asks L.Joe shocked. “No!...no for sure not! We are still a couple but…you know that we had those photo shot today and there was also that stupid and annoying girl. And as we had a break I was maybe a little bit clingy even if I know that he’s a sleep head but I just did it because we have our anniversary tomorrow and I’m so exited.”

~~~

"CAP CAP CAP CAPP~~”, I jump next to him and kiss his cheek. He opens his eyes and looks at me with a tired face. “What?!”, mumbles CAP before he closes his eyes again. “Awwww~~ is my rapper tired!~”, I lightly pinch his cheeks. “Nielll~ stop that!”, whines CAP and pushes my hand away. “Ouchh~ >3< Yaahh~ Don’t be mean to me!!”, I start pouting but there is no reaction because his eyes are closed. I want to say something but before I can comes this girl and grabs his hand. “Oppa~ the break is over we have a shoot together!” CAP opens his eyes and…SMILES?! Hello?! Until now he was pissed and tired and even pushed my hand away but he smiles at her and … accepts her hand…is something wrong with his mind?!...”Sure~ I’m coming!!”, he starts to stand up and wants to follow her but before he can I hold him at his other hand. “Huh?!”, he turns around and looks at me. “What is it?!”, he asks. “I need to talk to you!”, I lie to him. I actually just don’t want him to go with her. “Huh! I have to work so let’s talk later!”, he wants to walk away with her but I don’t let his hand go. “Huh Daniel!!”, he means a little bit pissed. “Let me go now! Stop being so ing clingy!!” …What?!...Why is he pissed at me?!...”I’m sorry that I’m clingy as your boyfriend!!”, I answer and I can feel how the anger grows. “Well~ I’ll wait for you at the set Minsoo!~”, the girl means smiling and walks away. “Okay~!” THERE he smiles AGAIN! At HER! But not at me!....”YAH!”, I smack his head. “Stop looking after her!” “AH! NIEL!! What?!...are you sick!? I’m not looking after her!!”, he pulls his hand out of mine. “What is your problem Niel!?” “My problem is that she is always next to you! Don’t you get it she’s flirting with you!!” “Oh Niel really! That’s too much! She’s just working! You should actually take a rest!” WHAT!.....”Excuse me?! Are you telling me right now that I just make thing up!? HELLO! I’m your boyfriend your supposed to believe me!!”, I say and feel how the knot in my neck gets bigger. Why does he not believe me?!...”Yeah I think so! Nowadays you are really annoying! Always when I wanna do something without you I have to tell you what I’m doing! And you’re so clingy! Not important where we are you’re always next to me! I don’t have any free space anymore!” “…That’s unfair! I’m just clingy because I love you!...I wanna be with you!...I’m sorry if this is too much for you!!”, I look at the ground! I never knew that he thought about me like this…and damn it hurts a lot! I’m just clingy nowadays because of our anniversary tomorrow!! “Look Niel! You should maybe rest a little bit and…we should have a little distance between us!” “Hm!!”, is the only thing I can say! “Okay…I have to work now!”, he turns around and also walks to the set. It’s not a break up but…I feel like …why!?!...I also follow him and watch them how they take pictures…actually they look really good together…Minsoo…After 15 Minutes they finished their shoot and …. Minsoo didn’t realize that I’m here. As I walk over to Manager-hyung I can hear them talk. Wait…I stop walking and listen! “Yeah~ Thanks that you’ll come with me tomorrow~”, means CAP and it breaks my heart! “No problem I’m always there for you!~”, she answers with a sweet voice. “Well then I will pick you up at 10 am~” “Fine~ I’m so happy~” That can’t be….he’s meeting another girl tomorrow…on our anniversary!! How can he!... I feel how hot tear start to roll over my cheeks and how the anger is exploding in me. “YOU STUPID !!”, I shout at CAP and both of them jerk together. “Daniel wha-“ “DON’T EVEN TRY TO CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME!! YOU’RE SUCH A CHEATER!! YOUR TELLING ME STUFF LIKE WE NEED A BREAK BUT YOU’RE DATING ANOTHER GIRL BEHIND MY BACK AND THAT ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!!” “Niel yo-“ “Don’t even try to calm me down! You said it yourself…I’m too clingy for you….you know what!! Go tomorrow with her….AND have a HAPPY DAY!!! HERE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR BREAK!!!”, I turn around, take my things and run away. “NIEL WAIT!!”, I can hear him shout but I’m not listening to him…he’s a stupid idiot…

~~~

“Wow…Dongsaeng-ah I’m…I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!!”, L.Joe hugs me even tighter. “It’s okay…you couldn’t know…but…what should I do now?!...”, the tears start to well up in my eyes again. “I…Maybe you should talk to him when he come back…maybe there was kind of a misunderstanding…I just can’t imagine CAP like this!” Maybe…but how can I believe him…”N-ne!....I will try to listen to him…” “Arraso~ And now go and wash your face or it will be even bigger than your lips!”, means L.Joe with a smirk. “YAHH!”, I take my pillow and throw it after him but he already sneaked out of the room. “Babo hyung…huh…Maybe he’s right…I mean I still love Minsoo…I love him so much…I hope it was just a misunderstanding…” I lay myself down and cuddle the blanked…It’s so cold without him…Honey...come back to me…

 

~Next day~

 3..2..1..I press the button of my alarm clock before any kind of sound can sneak out of it. I counted the minutes over the whole night. CAP didn’t came home…he didn’t even call or send a SMS. And I’m so scared that something happened to him so that I actually couldn’t close my eyes. I slurp out of my room and into the kitchen where the others are already eating. “Uh~ Morning Hyung~!”, greats Ricky me happily as he sees me. “Oh God! You look like !”, means Chunji before L.Joe slaps his arm. “Ouch” “Babo! And Niel did you talk to CAP?!”, asks L.Joe. “No!”, I answer him coldly.” “No?!” “He didn’t come home last night!” “EH?!”, all of them shout at the same time. I stand up and walk back into my room. The last thing I can hear is that Chunji is talking to somebody on his phone but I’m not interested. I walk into my room close the door and jump onto CAP’s bed. Always when we had a fight he would come later into the room and we would both apologize to each other. But he never stayed away…Minsoo where are you?!...I miss you! I cuddle myself into his pillow and breathe his scent in before I drift into the land of dreams.

 

CAP POV 

“Okay~ then we see us later and make sure that it’s a secret.”, I hung up my phone and look into the sky. Huh…I really hurt Niel with my behavior. How could he think that I would date somebody behind his back on our anniversary! I love him so much I could never do something like this to him…I was just so made at this day…and really stressed…I shouldn’t have taken it out on him but I can’t go to our dorm. I don’t think that he will listen to me…so I have to do it in another way…Daniel~….Saranghae~

 

God POV

 Niel sleeps peacefully and doesn't know what will happen to him. Because three people in black are around his bed and are ready to grab him. “Mhm~”, Niel turns himself around and slowly opens his eyes and right in this moment pulls one of the persons a back over Niel’s head. “AHDAMmhhhhh…-“, Niel tries to shout and free himself but can’t because he’s too weak. The people carry him away and throw him into a car.

 

Niel POV

 OMO….Where do they take me?! HELPP! Hyungs…Dongsaengs….where are you! Who are those people?!...Oh no please don’t tell me that those are Saseng-fans’s?! M-m-MINSOO HELP ME!...My tears run over my cheeks and you only can hear my sniffing in the car. We drive since a few hours until the car stops suddenly. On no!! What will happen now?!...Suddenly they pull me out of the car and I have to kneel onto the ground. They pull the back of my head and right now I kick this person into the stomach and run away. “Waitttt!!”, I can them shout and I could swear that it was Changjo’s voice but…this can’t be! I just imagine this…why should they to this to me!! I don’t turn around and after my vision got clear again I can see the beach. As I touch the sand I can hear a loud bang and trip over my own feet and fall down. I cry my soul out and don’t stand up again. They will kill me….everything will be over…Minsoo…Saranghae~

 

CAP POV

 “Finally!” I can hear a car and know that my Dongsaeng’s made it with Niel. I really need to apologize to him! I hope he will forgive me! I mean how could he think that I would have a date on our anniversary?!...Oh…There he comes but wait….why is he running like an idiot?!...Is he crying?!...As he comes to the beach satrs Ricky to light the rockets. They are actually a part of my surprise for Niel but…Omo! As Niel hears the rockets he falls onto the ground and doesn’t move anymore! I walk immediately to him and sit myself slowly next to his side before I try to lift his body. “NOOOO!!”, he shouts at me and starts to struggle but I press him against my chest before he can hit me and run away. “Schhh~ It’s okay Niel! It’s me! I’m here!!”, I whisper into his ear and he looks carefully and with disbelieve into my face. “Minsoo!??...Y-you are here?! Y-y-you found me?! HYUNG!”, he presses himself tighter against me and snuggles his face into my chest. “W-what happened?!”, I asks totally confused. “I-I got kidnapped and I thought I had to die but you came to save me!!”, he says with a shaky voice. “What?!”, I can’t believe it! I look to my side and see how Chunji, Changjo and L.Joe stand a few meters away from us in black clothes. “YAH! I told you to bring him here but not to kidnap him or scare him to death!”, I shout at them. “M-mianhae Hyung!”, means Chunji with a weak smile! “E-eh?! W-wait! D-does that mean they kidnapped me and I was never in danger?!”, asks Niel who lifted his head. “Ne! I’m so sorry Daniel! I wanted them to bring you here because…of our anniversary! You remember!?....This is the place where we had our first date!”, I his hair and stand up with him. “What?!...So you…but…what is with that girl?!”, he asks and pushes me away. “Daniel! It’s not how it seemed! I…I’m not dating her behind your back…it’s true I wanted to meet her today because…because I needed help to organize the surprise for you!...You know that I’m not good at something like this!”, I truly tell him. “W-what?!...so your…your not a cheater!...Omo Minsoo!! I’m so sorry! I was so hurt and jealous that I said those stupid things to you! Please forgive me!”, me means as tears roll over his cheeks! “Baby~”, I walk to him and kiss the tears away. “There is nothing you have to apologise for! I have to apologise! I made the mistakes! And I love your clinginess! So please forgive that in front of you!” “…Arraso!~ …Saranghae Hyung~!”, he smiles and hugs me. “Nado Saranghae~ but now come on ~ I have to show you something~!”, I take his hand and we walk a little bit on the beach before I led him to a candle heart on the ground. “Wow~”, he means amazed. Hehe~ It will get better!" I let go of his hand and kneel myself into the heart. “M-minsoo?!”, he asks confused. “Ahn Daniel! I know that we’re just a couple for 1 year now but I already know that I will never love somebody else then you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you~ So please marry me even if I’m a sleep head and sometimes a stupid !”, I pull out a box with a ring and wait. “…Yes!! YES I WILL!”, he shouts with happiness and hugs me. “Woah!~”, I lay my arms around his torso, stand up and turn him around before we both fall onto the ground. “Hyung~ That’s the best anniversary in the world~” “Hehe~”, I kiss his cheek and he starts giggling before he sits up and stares into the sky. “Omo! M-Minsoo…”, he’s totally shocked because everywhere are beautiful flying lamps in many different colours. “That is my promise! I will try to change myself for you~ They are my promises to you that not important where you are or what will happen to us I will always love you!~”, I whisper into his ear. “Thank you!~”, he smiles and tears roll over his cheeks before I hug him from behind and we watch the lamps how they fly over the sea into the world.

 

Niel POV

This is so beautiful this is more than I would have ever imagined. His promise flies into the world now and we will marry each other~ my life couldn’t get better~ “Well you just have to do one more thing!”, I say and look into his eyes. “What?!? T-tell me!”, he stutters. Maybe he is scared that I won’t marry him so I take his face into my hands. “You should kiss me~” He smiles slightly and slowly moves his head into my direction. I close my eyes and a few seconds later I can fell his warm lips onto mine~ The kiss is so sweet and soft and I know that we will be together forever~ “AWW~ L-Joeeeee~~~ Why aren’t you so romantic?!...” Minsoo and I pull away from each other and we can see how Chunji whines at L.Joe’s arm while he took a picture of us. “Yah!!...aish you’re so annoying!!”. He shakes his head. “But I also wanna ma-“ “YAH!....Now you will get the payback that you kidnapped me!!”, I stand up and run into their direction while they start to run away~ “Come on Yeobo!~ Let’s have fun~”, I say to CAP. “Sure~”, he takes my hand and together we chase the baby’s!!

 

^________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^