The Worst Day of My Life

One Fine Summer Day

"Oh, I'm sorry," the guy said, "I thought you were my girlfriend."

"Oh, um," I said,, "It's okay."

I stared at my shoes quietly until I thought of something. I grabbed this opportunity.

"Are you from Busan?" I asked him.

"Nope," the guy said, "But I go here every summer. Why?"

"Um, I was wondering, do you know which way to go to, um, Park National Museum?" I asked.

"Oh," the guy said, "Okay. You exit this amusement park at the west gate, then, just walk straight until you find a dark blue sign. Turn right and you'll find the museum."

"Thank you so much," I thanked him. He's really a lifesaver.

After one last glance of him, I headed towards the west gate. I followed his instructions and quickly found the Park National Museum. I scanned for any signs of mom or dad or Seo Yeon, but there were no people around.

"What the-" I reacted as I looked at the brochure of our trip again. It states there National Park Museum. This must be the wrong one. I quickly called a taxi and got in the cab.

"Where to?" the driver asked.

"To the hotel," I said, "Grand Lotus Hotel."

So the driver of the cab drove me to the hotel. Wow. At this moment, mom and dad could be looking for me after realizing that their eldest child is lost. I rummaged my bag to look for my wallet, but my wallet wasn't there. Oh no, oh no. Where is it?

Then I realized something. The moment I got in the taxi, my bag was already opened. Could it be, the cute guy earlier? Oh no. He must have stolen my wallet! Oh no. I better get to the hotel fast.

--- To be continued---