Two Different Worlds

Between None and Gone

“Good evening, Jeongguk-ssi!”

“Have a safe ride home!”

“Oppa, do you have plans after school?”

Jeongguk just nodded and smile as his class-mates greeted him after school. He packed his bag and went out from the class. But instead of walking to the main-gate, his step brought him to another side of the school instead. In the corridor, some people—all people in fact, greeted him and he just replied to them nicely. Sometimes, he was tired of being nice.

A girl suddenly hugged his arm, “Jeongguk-ah, are you coming here to fetch Noona?”

“Not today, Sorry.”

Without caring about what she said afterwards, Jeongguk continued to walk to his destination. He smiled when he spotted a familiar pair of shoes parked in front of the room. Jeongguk bowed lightly as he greeted the librarian who was familiar with him already. Then he picked the least boring book for him and sat on his favorite seat.

No, Jeongguk was not going to study.

He was looking at a figure who was reading silently on his favorite spot, an old chair near the window where he could look at the field clearly. Jeongguk looked at the book that he read today, another different book. He was sure that yesterday, that boy was reading a thick biology book and now he was reading a chemistry book that was thicker than before. His light-brown hair was shining due to the evening’s sun and he could see his bang fell, hiding his beautiful face. That boy looked at the ceiling, as if he was trying to remember something, before re-located his spectacles that fell to his nose then continued with his book.

“Yah. Jeon Jeongguk.”

Someone snapped him to the reality as he turned around to the voice’s source, a tall and muscular boy was standing behind him. “Don’t be so loud, Hyung. This is library.”

JImin laughed, “Since when you are studying?”

“Uh, few minutes ago,” he replied awkwardly, “What’s up?”

“Yoorim came to me few minutes ago and saying that you are not walking her home. I thought you are having some detention with some teachers—like you usually do, but then students out there said that you are here.”

Jeongguk raised a brow, “So?”

Instead of answering, Jimin pulled Jeongguk’s hand and dragged him out from the library, “So I am wondering, if you can join the basketball practice today then hang-out with us.” 

“Cool,” he headed back to library before Jimin stopped him, “Hyung, I need to put the book back to the shelf first.”

“Jeongguk, please. Enough of being the obedient and I-follow-all-the-rules prince.”

The younger one just rolled his eyes as he followed Jimin who dragged him out from school.

 

 

He closed his book as he saw Jimin dragged Jeongguk out from the library which causing some noise. Even though library was now quiet again, he couldn’t continue on his reading, and he was going to blame it to those two who made him lost his mood for reading. “Those so-called-kingkas, they don’t even tidy the mess they caused,” he muttered before picked up the book that Jeongguk read and placed it on the right book-shelf.

“Jin-ssi, you are still here,” the librarian greeted him when he was packing his bag, “I almost lock you in the library.”

“Yeah, Sir. Someone left the book carelessly on the table and I need to find the right shelf of it.”

The librarian raised a brow, “You mean Jeon Jeongguk? Ah, maybe he was in rush when his friend dragged him out. He is an obedient one.”

“Probably. Sir, I think I will get going now, it is getting dark.”

“Have a safe way home. And Jin—“ He turned his head, “Pay a better attention to school rules. You are violating school’s hair-rules.”

He rolled his eyes before continued to walk out from the library. The librarian just sighed, that kid would never hear. Jin plugged his earphone on and walked toward the corridor. It was still crowded, but no one greeted him, just as usual. He hung his head low, not wanting to caught anyone’s attention—especially those bullies that usually asked for money.

“Sir, I really need to go now. I have course in 30 minutes.”

“It is not going to take a long time. You just need to mark those.”

Someone turned his head and spotted him walked, “Oh, Jin-ssi!” he called Jin as he jogged toward him, “Mr. Park need some helps on marking grade for our class and I really need to go now. Can you help him?” he asked then leaned to his ear and whispered, “Beside… Isn’t it your job as teacher’s pet?”

Min Yoongi—or known as Suga. He was the smart- with a straight A score in every subject and he wasn’t surprised when Suga passed the job to him, he was a kingka and a kingka didn’t help teacher. It was a job of teacher’s pet, which was what he said.

“Sure.”

Mr. Park didn’t told him to do a hard task, he just asked him to copy the score from their text book to his score-book. But sure, it took a while and wasting all his time. “Thank you,” he thanked him, “And I warn you once again, wear your uniform properly.”

Another warn, and yet he didn’t take it seriously. He just walked out from the school. It was when he saw bunch of guys played basketball. When he passed the field, someone threw the ball out from the field and it landed near his legs. A boy came approached him to pick on the ball, “Good evening, Jin Senior,” he greeted, “I am sorry for shocking you.”

He just stared at that little boy. It was the prince of the school, the obedient and polite kingka, Jeon Jeongguk. Jin always thought that he was living in different world as him. Jeongguk was known as the obedient and polite student—he also had good looks. While he was just him, a nerd that was known as the rebellious teacher’s pet.  

And then he spotted Suga was also in the field, talking with a Jimin, someone that was a year behind him. A course your face, he scoffed as he made his way to the nearest bus-stop. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the long-waiting. 

Yes, so a polite ladies' man Jeongguk and  a rebel teacher's pet Jin will leading this story. 

I hope you like it!

Feel free to pm me or wall me for some chat :) 

And i am going to promote my ask.fm too here haha forgive me; ask.fm/rometalia 

Please do subscribe and comments and if also vote :)