One Shot

The Phobia Remover

“Changeun-ah!” someone called your name when you were busy with your locker
“Jimin-ah!” you chimed called her back.
“Don’t forget, Science works tomorrow at my home 6 PM!” You give her thumb and wink. “Good! See you tomorrow!”

You slammed your locker then walked downstairs to the front door of your school when suddenly a guy appeared right in front of you.

 

“S-Sehun-ah”

“Hey~ I hope you remember that we have our own practice at my home today”

You’re one of the dance crew in your school, and you’re the MVP. 2 weeks more, you’ll face the competition and unfortunately the crew decided to send the MVP’s, and it’s you and Sehun.

Just you two would do a duet and you feel literally awkward especially when he started to touch you.

It’s unusual for you for being touched by a guy, especially they weren’t from your family, knowing you’re a sensitive girl when someone touch you.

 

Damn we do practicing today

 

“I do remember it Sehun-ah. Don’t worry”
“Okay let’s go then” he took your palm and brought you with him. You shocked a bit when he started to touch your hand.

“Why? You must be familiar, Changeun. You know how’s our concept right?”

“Yeah, it’s like trouble maker” you keep your head down while your heart was beating hardly.

“It’s MORE than trouble maker. Come on it’s okay” he pulled your hand and put his arms around your shoulder. You inhaled the air and let it out with a sigh.

---

You finally saw his huge mansion and you know how big it is. You saw the car was 2 and it means his parents were home.

“Your parent’s are home?”

“Yes. My brother have just arrived from his vacation so they’re here”

You nodded and try to keep calm.  You always try to be good in front of you friend’s parents ‘cause first impression was important.
You entered home while Sehun cried loudly. You heard the loud laugh and chats at the living room.

“Hey everyone!”

“Sehunnie! You’re finally home!” his Mom greeted him and give a smooch on both his flawless skin when she noticed you were standing behind him.

“Ow, who’s this pretty girl?” she curiously asked and walked towards you.

“Good evening, Ms. Oh” you bowed and greeted her nicely.

“This is Lee Changeun, Mom. You remember the girl I told you who’ll be my partner right?”
 

His family was nice. Nicer than you thought. He walked you towards the private studio room in his huge mansion. You bowed and greeted his dad and his hyung along the way.

You kept following Sehun when suddenly his hyung stopped him.

“Go upstairs, Cangeun-ah. The studio is there”

His brother stopped him and whispered.

“What are you doing, lil’ brother?”

“Practicing”

“Are you sure?” his brother teasingly asked

“I do! Why?”

“She’s a pretty innocent girl, Sehun-ah. Don’t do anything to her” his brother teased.

“Come on hyung! I’m not a ert like you” he chuckled than leave his brother.

“I’m going upstairs hyung”

---

“Are you ready?” he finally surprised you when you were busy with your cellphone.

“I do”

This girl…

Sehun stuck his eyes on you. It was blank and he didn’t even move his eyeballs.

“Sehun. Sehun-ah!” you clicked your fingers in front of his eyes.

“Oh. Yeah, Sorry. Let’s go then”

A shirt, shorts, perfectly fit. Hyung sorry maybe I’ll touch her

---

He started to play the song and you move your body gracefully in front of the mirror. It was still your own part. Your heart couldn’t stop beating. You noticed the time when Sehun appeared had arrived. You saw him walked towards you and you notice him behind you, you could felt his hands started to touch your waist.

“Wait” you stopped suddenly.

You turned the music of and stopped for a while.
You felt you’re totally sensitive. He hadn’t touched you yet but you felt uncomfortable.
You hugged your feet and put your face on it.

“Come on, Chang. You must be familiar with this. You won’t waste your time when you were escaping right? Try to do this. I believe you can. This was just the beginning. You know I’ll touch you more then”

“Okay I’ll try”

You got up again and try to be calm.
It was almost the part when he would touch you more and you stopped always. It was the 10th repeat.

“Okay at least you’ve passed the beginning. I know the one wasn’t easy for you. Let’s take a rest for a while”

You put your body down at the floor and panted. You grabbed your hands in frustrate to fight the weird feelings on you.
Sehun gave his hand to you to help you up. He walked you downstairs to have some drinks before continuing the practice again.
You notice the home was so empty. You didn’t notice Sehun’s family existence, and also the maid who worked there.

“Where’s everyone?” you asked.

“The maids are home, my parents and brothers are going out somewhere. I do have no idea”

 

It’s only both of us

 

You took a sip of the water when Sehun asked you.

“Changie”

“Yes?”

“You’re the most sensitive girl I ever meet to be honest. What happen actually?”

 

You were in a deep silent and you mind started to flashback.
How your sister damaged by the guy she hates the most, when he took her ity and it makes her take her own life.
And leave you alone without siblings.
It had been 5 years.

“Well… It’s…” you were about to tell him when suddenly you stopped again. You miss your big sister, and you didn’t wanna repeat that moment for the 2nd time.

“I-I’m sorry Sehun I just don’t want to talk about it again. But if you really wanna know, the main is I’m phobia after my sister’s incident” you told him and trying not to let your tears out.

“Okay then let’s stop talking about it”

 

The atmosphere was weird when you both were in a deep silent.

 

“Do you wish you lost your phobia?” he asked

“I wish I can but I think I can’t do”

“You haven’t tried yet”

 

You stared at him and he give you back another look.

He’s incredibly handsome.
If you could, you’ve ever wished being with him
But you couldn’t express it.
He’s kind and he secretly protects you. He knows you well, like really well.

“Sehun can I get another chocolate?”

“Sure. Take it at the top shelf, if you can”

 

You got up from the couch, and tried to take it. It was extremely high. Your 160 cm height wasn’t enough to take it.

 

I know she’s in phobia. And it’s bad. God I can’t stop my insistence to touch her.

 

He could see her hips when she pulled her hands up to take the chocolate. He walked towards her and his hand started to touch her waist and another hand took the chocolate for her.

 

“S-Sehun-ah” you stared blankly at him.

“Changeun-ah” he gave you that jerky looks on his eyes. You never saw him with this look before and it was extremely full of charms. But the fact that he touched you make you felt uncomfortable and so many bad things contaminated your mind. But you couldn’t let it go from him. He trapped you by his arms which full of biceps at the counter.

“Y-yes?”

“Do you hate me?” he suddenly asked something non-sense.

“N-No” you could felt your body started to shivering and your voice was broken.

“Then you love me” Sehun quickly reply it

“T-That’s not too!” you cried and you actually lied.

“If I only have two choices. Choose one. Love me, Hate me”

 

What the hell is happening with this guy?

 

He changed totally. He never touched her before except when practicing that more than sensual moves. But after that he never touched anything on her. Just hands, tap on shoulder, or just put his arms around her shoulder.

“Choose Changeun-ah”

“L-Love you” you randomly said knowing your mind was blank. Totally blank.

“And don’t you know. I’m seriously– love you at the first time we met”

“Sehun what are you doing?” you cried when you couldn’t hold this situation anymore.

 

“I’m just making you familiar with this”

 

You noticed his eyes were moving to another side of your body.
He noticed how your shirt fell down and he could see your bare skinned shoulder and a black tie on it. You noticed it and lift your shirt up.

“No Sehun please I beg you don’t do this” you shivered more and your heartbeat became faster than before.

“I’m not going to do the same as the guy your sister hate do to your sister. And I don’t wanna hurt your family and I don’t mean to do it. I know how bad your sister’s suicide hurt them. I won’t do the same thing. I beg you to trust me. I’ll wipe your phobia away. You know it’s good if you become careful. But if you’re too sensitive, it’s not good for your life” he explained and he looks serious.

“You’re not a kid again Changeun. You’re 17, you’re mature. The incident of your sister happened when you were still in your age 12. And it was your age when you were in elementary right? You won’t have that childish mind again, Changeun”

You suddenly realized. All that he had said was all right. Leaving with a phobia wasn’t good. And you felt the way to, it’s bad to have a phobia.

“You choose love me than hate me. So it’s okay right?”

You just chuckled when he aggressively put his face closer to you and pressed his lips against yours for the very first time.
You felt better than before since his lips met yours. 

It was just different. The world felt like flipped. It was hard to face but you face it now. You didn't know the reason why the tears finally out from your eyes.

Sehun was still keeping his lips on yours. He could felt the tears you shed. He broke it and stare at your face. 
His thumbs wiped it away and he smiled.

"How do you feel?"
"Much- Much better" you forced a smile on your face
"I told you"

He pulled you closer then gave another passionate kiss to you. He shocked realizing how brave you are to respond it. He was getting more aggresive. He moved to your jawline then your neck. He grabbed your over sized shirt you wore and pulled it down so your shoulder was exposed. He crawled to your shoulder and ended it there.

“So you wanna be with me?”

“What do… you mean?”

“Don’t be clueless”

You thought for a moment then finally you realized what did he mean. You started to chuckle and nodded your head.

“You’re so different, Sehun”

“How come?”

“Guys always propose with some flowers, teddy bears, or something sweet that can flutter the girl’s heart while you do this to me. Even the ert Kai didn’t even do this to my best friend” he chuckled hearing your words.

“That’s why, they call me Special

You chuckled unbelievably and punched his hard chest.

“Stop praising yourself, Sehun-ah” you pulled his arms that trapped you for a long time and left him.

 

"So you're ready for the part?" he caught you with his arms on your waist. It wasn't feel that bad. 

"I do"

-***-

Saturday was the most beautiful day when everyone can be free. Sehun was alone at home when his brother and his brother was out for their own business and leaving the youngest Sehun alone. He decided to visit your home, spending the time with you at the rooftop. It was the place where usually your family gathering, or maybe there was another party by your brother or anything. It was set up beautifully with the lights so it looked sparkling.

The winter was going to come soon so the weather was freezing. You got your jacket and tiny fireplace at the front and you baked the marshmallow there. 

Sehun noticed your body was shivering. He tugged his sweater off and handed it to you.

"Here" he five his white sweater. It was the one you give him on his birthday 7 months ago, on April.
"What?" you confusedly asked
"You're shivering. Just wear this"
"I'm okay I feel warm. Fire is on my front"
"I never see someone feel warm when their body is shivering. Just don't talk too much wear it. Should I wear it for you?"

You smiled and took his sweater. You took off your jacket then wore it. It was a total warm. You didn't even need to wear your jacket again. It smelled like a baby cologne. 

Sehun suddenly surprised you with a hug and a blanket that covered both of you. You sat between his separated legs. 

"It's warmer right?"

You nodded. He move your body left and right then you placed your head on his shoulder. When you turn your head you could smell that baby cologne even more. 

"Sehun-ah you smelled like a baby" you chimed
"Don't you think you're not?" he replied.
"Is that so?"
"You know the reason why I like to hug you?"
"What is it?"

"The first one is because you're smelled like a baby"
"Second?"

If there's first, there must be second. 

"Secondly... Because you're... hot"
"Stop it ert" you punched his cheek.

-***-

Stargazing was your favorite. Both of you were lying and stared at the sparkling star that sprinkled on the dark sky. You put your head on his shoulder and hugged his waist.

"Sehun-ah" you called his name breaking the atmosphere
"Yeap?"
"I wish we can do this more usual"
"Then marry me"

You shocked suddenly when he just aburptly said that.

"Are you insane, Oh Sehun?"
"Of course not today!" he poked your forehead.

You put your eyes away from him while pouting.

"Wait until the time has come. When you've reached your dream, then let's make our future home smelled more like a baby"

You chuckled.

It was 10 PM. Unconsciously you had spent your time with him for 4 hours, and you didn't wanna let it end.

But you felt your eyes heavy. Slowly you close your eyes while hugging his waist still.

Sehun noticed your eyes closed. 

"Uh? She's asleep?"

He smiled seeing your adorable sleeping face and placed another kiss on your forehead. 

A guy who dumbed a girl like you, is the dumbest guy in this world.

-***-

It was another day at school and your instructor asked you and Sehun to have a practice at the end of the school.

You looked so positive and you sure your instructor won’t yell at you anymore because of your sensitivity.

“Guys are you ready?” he asked

“We do” you and Sehun compactly answer

“Good let’s do”

He the music and he focused more to your moves.

And he was a bit impressed by how you move ‘cause that rigid moves when Sehun touch you was totally disappeared.

“Good job guys, let’s do the next move”

He thought both of you about the last 2 minutes moves and then you were finally done and wouldn’t do escape again.

“Good, guys you’re so good today. We do our last practice next week. Thanks for your hardwork Changeun. You’re good” he praised you and you feel thanked.

“Thank you so much!”

“You may go home and do your Science works now”

You bowed and thanked him and you left the room with a tiny smile on your face.

 

“I’m going home, Mr. Jang” Sehun bowed to the instructor while he stopped him suddenly.

“Sehun-ssi”

“Yes?”

“She’s so confidence lately and I didn’t see that rigid moves when you started to touch her” he was curious and he walked closer to Sehun. He narrowed his eyes and asked him intensely.

 

“What did you do to her?” he whispered.

 

Sehun smiled and chuckled when his instructor was totally in curious.

 

“I’m not doing anything…” he replied with his jerky smile
“I know you’re not Sehun” he teasingly replied.

 

 

“I’m just erasing her phobia”

 

--------