Remember

Remember

“When will exo ever notice me especially when the're so famous now?” I thought when I listened to Miracle Of December. I headed to bed and snuggled into the blanket as I tucked myself in.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up and got the shocked of my life. I realized I am in a different place. Where am I? The bed is king-size, the mattress were extremely comfy and the blankets really soft and thick, and the mattress is dull colour, which is definetely not my style because its too mature, and unlike my own bed which is single and the bedsheets are pink with florals in my bedroom. I stood up from the bed and wandered around the room. The room is really big. There were ordinary nightstands at each side of the bed, and a working desk near the door to the exit. The walls were white, along with the ceiling and the door to the walk in closet, but there were only men clothes. The light filters into the room from the window.

 

I got out from the room and realized the house was really big and modern. The house was two storeys high and it was in a circular shape. The ceiling was really high and the wall are made out of rock textures. The staircase were in big spirals as it followed the circumference of the house. There were many rooms as I glanced through the hallway. My jaw dropped as I looked out of the window. It was a beach. The ocean waves ran across the shore. Isn’t this my dream house?
 

My thoughts got interjected after I heard the sound of cooking pan from downstairs. Curiously, I walked down the spiral staircase.

 

I walked to wherever the smell of the food was coming from. I saw a tall man frying a sunny side up in the kitchen.

 

“Where am I?” I asked.

 

“You’re awake?” he asked without turning around to look at me. That voice sounds really familiar. 

 

“Who are you?” I continued.

 

He spun around and looked at me. “Good morning,” my eyes widened at the sight. Isn't that Kris? Wu Yi Fan? The god I've been fangirling over all the while in exo? I hyperventilate a little and then I calmed down.

 

He walked to the dining hall as he placed two plates side by side on the table and laid the sunny side up for each. I followed him.

 

“Where am I? What is happening?” I tried to hide my squeaking. 

 

He positioned the two plates on the dining table and looked at me once again. And yes, I almost died from that look.

 

“Isn't it obvious? I'm your husband” he smirked as he leaned down to my height. I shivered.

 

I laughed awkwardly “How is that possible? I'm only 15” I looked at my body. No, I still have a body of a 15 years old girl.

 

“No. It's 2020, my dear,” I blushed.

 

“How can that be?"

 

"You're in the future world,"

 

"No, I don’t believe in such things. Anyway, I just slept and woke up in a different place. I have not entered any time machine or what so ever.”

 

“So are you actually thinking that I actually kidnapped you? Well, it’s up to you whether you want to believe me or not, since you are here already,” He picked up a photo from of wedding photo. My eyes widened once again. The groom is obviously Kris, and that Bride look exactly like me, but looked more mature. 

 

"This was taken last year. We've been married for a year"

 

“Did you photoshopped it?”

 

“Nope,” he shook his head.

 

"Then who's that?" I asked, being annoyed already.

 

"The future you. My wife."

 

“Where's the future me?” I asked.

 

“Off at work. You guys can never meet. You will disappear if so”

 

The room was silenced for awhile. I started to speak up again. “Okay then, tell me more about it, like how did I end up coming here?”

 

“Every single human will once enter the future world, in your dreams. We, the future, knows that the present would come here. After this day when you go back to bed and sleep, you would go back to your own world and lived as normal again, in your own world, as if this day didn’t happened or exist. You might think this is a dream when you wake up.”

 

“Is this like once in a lifetime thing?”

 

“It might happen again, but you would forget today eventually when the day comes.”

 

“Is there a way to have evidence that I have come here? Like bringing something from here that doesn’t exist in the present world, or even taking a photo of you?”

 

“Impossible. The moment you wake up, everything will be gone. Everything.” He emphasized.

 

“When the present world reaches 2020 at this date, will anything happen?”

 

“Yes, you would dream of this. Now, you as a teenager, our conversation, from exactly when you woke up till later when you go back to bed and sleep, everything.”

 

“What is the purpose of us coming here?”

 

“To experience your dream life. You have been dreaming about marrying me because I'm a god...” he bragged. I just snorted. 

 

By then, we had finished up our breakfast. He brought me for a little tour in the house.

 

“The beach… You told me about your dream house when we were dating and then before we got engaged we build it” he said. 

 

"That was really sweet of you... It doesnt seems like your idol type" I said.

 

"I'll do anything for you," I blushed so hard. You're sucha talker, Kris...

 

“But,” he continued, “Technology nowadays are really advanced. All these are just “4D” effects. Look, there’s a remote control for this.” he pressed a button on the remote control. The scenery outside the window changed from the beach to a mountain.

 

“What’s really outside, then?”

 

“It is a secret. Find that out yourself next time. There are really many new technologies in the future world. Let's talk about us instead." he said briefly.

 

“Okay, tell me then,”

 

“You’re fifteen right? When you're seventeen you migrated to Canada for university and you rent a house here which is coincidentally my house, and we kinda bond and then we got together and now we're married”

 

"So which country are we in now?"

 

"Seoul."

 

"Are you still a singer?"

 

"Obviously. Its my career, dear" stop making me blush already!

 

We talked quite abit about our lives together.



“Yes, definitely” I yawned. “Why am I so sleepy in the afternoon?”

 

“Nope, it’s only going 6 am. The beach scenery stays in the day everyday… and probably because you have to wake up at this time in the present world”

 

“Of course! I have school!”

 

“Before you go, remember, me, us."

 

"How? Didnt you say I would forget this day?"

 

"Maybe not. I don't know about that"

 

“When can I meet you again? Where would you go?”



“Me?” he chuckled, "Soon, in your dreams again. I'm here forever"

 

I hugged him. He tucked me in bed and patted my head.

 

"I feel like you're my father" I laughed.

 

“Remember, us” was all he said and smile before I fade off to sleep.

 

I felt a sharp pain on my arm. I shot open my eyes and see my mum whacked my arm.

 

“You’re almost late for school! How could you sleep through an alarm? I thought you could never do that?”