« Teaser 002 »

〈 • The Unknown • 〉Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group ¦ Apply Please!!!!
 
teaser 002
 
 
 
 
 

The next day Jung Yeop and Taehyung decided to find the main rapper of the group their forming. They went to a practice room were all the girls train for their rapping skills. They have one of the best trainers in the business. As they went in they were greeted by the girls and also the famous trainer, Kim Chung Ho. Jung Yeop and Taehyung can see the fear from all the girls’ eye but one was simply calm.

“The two told Chung Ho to let them start. Chung Ho played Never Give Up by Bang & Zelo since the lyrics are mostly rap. The girls started singing their parts. Some got the lyrics right but some were still nervous because of Jung Yeop and Taehyung that they forgot the lyrics or they were out of tune.

“Taehyung and Jung Yeop heaved out a big sigh. They can’t seem to find a good rapper for the group. It must be a bad luck Jung Yeop thought. They were gonna make them stop but until one started to rap. She was perfect. She got the lyrics right and she was rapping like Bang Yongguk.

“Wow ain’t she cool?” Taehyung whispered happily. Jung Yeop gave him a nod that means he agrees. The song was about to finish until another one started to rap. Jung Yeop raised his brow until she heard the last one rap.

“Wasn’t she the girl from last time when we wear searching for the vocalist of the group?” Jung Yeop whispered. Taehyung looked at the girl Jung Yeop was talking about. Taehyung was surprised to see her again.

“Yeah, well she’s good but needs a little bit of improvement but seriously the other one was just awesome.”

“Until the song was finished, Chung Ho told them to have a break. He approached Jung Yeop and Taehyung and asked if they found anything that suite their taste. Taehyung told him that they did. He pointed at the girl who was at the corner glaring and looking at the girls with disgust. Chung Ho just nodded and told them that she is the best out of all of them but also the less outgoing person in the room.

““We don’t really mind she might just be going through something bad so do you have her profile?” Jung Yeop uttered. Chung Ho nodded and took the girl’s profile and gave it to the CEO. After that they went out.

“Only two more members huh?” Taehyung said as they walk back to the CEO’s room. Jung Yeop ust nodded while looking at the girl’s profile. He saw that the girl didn't grew up in Korea but in another country. He thought that the group they are gonna debut would be the most interesting girl group they will have.

 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note Another failed teaser for you guys lol. So another member has been been pick but again I didn't reveal their name yet but I'm sure you know who it is. I'm thinking of closing the gates for applying so maybe later you will know and I might post another teaser and it would be the last teaser I guess lol so yeah I hope this wasn't too short. So.... yeah bye!