« Teaser 001 »

〈 • The Unknown • 〉Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group ¦ Apply Please!!!!
 
teaser 001
 
 
 
 
 

The girls who were in the practice room were shivering in fear. They heard that two guys will watch them sing because they were picking the official members for the new girl group that Woollim will debut.  The worst part is that the two guys are the CEO, Lee Jung Yeop and some trusted staff of Woollim or his name was Taehyung. They said that Taehyung was the one who also chose the members of Infinite along with Jung Yeop. It made the girls more nervous. Some were breathing hard. Some were hoping they won’t mess up while some were surprisingly calm.

Not so long the two guys entered the room. All of them greeted the two with a simple bow and a formal greeting. Their mentor, Yoon Jung instructed them to form two lines and sing. The girls quickly obeyed her and made two lines. Before starting Yoon Jung told them to breathe and relax.

As the music started playing; the girls then started singing their parts. They tried to keep calm and ignored the presence of the two guys who can change their lives forever. Some were out of pitch and some were forgetting their lines. Jung Yeop was somehow disappointed. He knew that maybe it wasn’t the right time to pick or debut a girl group until one girl caught her eye. She was singing her lines perfectly and smoothly without any errors.

“She has a beautiful voice don’t you think?” Taehyung whispered as Jung Yeop was giving him a slight nod. Throughout the performance two girls caught the two guys’ eyes. The other one had a beautiful voice but it wasn’t as good as the first one but good enough to be in the group. Yoon Jung let the girls have a break while she talks with the CEO and the other guy.

“So did you find anyone? I hope so. I’ve been training them hard but I guess they were nervous that they forgot their lines and some were out of pitch” Yoon Jung uttered while heaving out a sigh. Taehyung patted Yoon Jung’s back and told her that she did a great job and she shouldn’t be sad.

“Actually Ms. Yoon Jung we found one”

“Two to be exact” Jung Yeop said as he interrupt Taehyung. Yoon Jung and Taehyun’s eyes landed on the CEO. They were shocked that another one was chosen.

“Two? Who’s the other one?” Taehyung asked. Jung Yeop pointed at the girl with brown hair. She was comforting one of the girls who was crying because she messed up.

“Oh you mean her? She has a great voice too” Taehyung said while nodding. Yoon Jung also nodded since she was one of the best students she has

“If that girl was one of the girls you chose then who was the other one?” Yoon Jung asked. Taehyung pointed at the girl who was seating at the corner watching the other girls talk and cry.

“Oh you mean her? Another good choice then, well here are their forms. All of the things you want to know about them are all in here” Yoon Jung sad while giving two folders that contains the two girls’ info. Jung Yeop thanked Yoon Jung then he left.

“Sir, aren’t we gonna tell them they were chosen?” Taehyung asked. He was quite confused since every time they choose people they would tell them right away but now they weren’t. Jung Yeop let out a chuckle and patted Taehyung’s back. He explained why they weren’t gonna tell them yet.

“Well we are gonna them all at once until we find three more girls arraseo?” Taehyung just nodded and followed Jung Yeop’s order. The two directly went to the CEO’s room and analyzed the two girls’ info.

 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note Eh I know it's a failed teaser. I just wanna try and make one lol. I guess I' not really good at it. So I hope you enjoy it and I'm still waiting for applicants if non will apply by next week I might just start and reveal the members. So yeah I'm done XD