I Do

I Do

// inspired by Jericho Rosales & Marie Digby's song //

// titled : I DO //

 

 

 

// I DO //

 

 

 

 

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW DARA?!?! I'M ING DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!! CAN'T YOU SEE JIYONG REALLY LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU?! HE IS EVEN MORE THAN WILLING TO TRADE HIS LIFE FOR YOU, YOU DESPICABLE !" Bom roared at me.

 

"If ever he won't make it through, forget about forgiveness from me nor our friendship," Minji joined in.

 

"I thought you would change after meeting oppa, nope, you're still that selfish brat we knew," Chaerin was definitely saying the truth.

 

 

 

Why couldn't I see? Why couldn't I feel it? Why am I so blind?!

 

 

Now Jiyong suffered because of me. Hopefully he is able to make it through. I will even repent if that is what they want.

 

 

 

"Mrs. Kwon," I heard Minji said.

"PLEASE TELL ME MY SON IS ALRIGHT!!!" Jiyong mum wailed.

 

I know why she acted that way. It's because Jiyong is all she got. She have no one else except for Jiyong. How could I robbed away her only happiness.

 

"Mrs. Kwon, calm down, the doctors are trying their best to save him, we could only pray," Chaerin tried to calm her down, which was to no avail.

 

 

"Look here Dara, this is the consequences of your actions, you're happy now?!?!" Minji hissed.

 

 

All I could do was watch what is happening.

 

 

Jiyong took a bullet for me. He was even more than willing to jumped down from the tenth storey high building. All because of me. He wanted to save me from those hooligans. Yet, all this while, I treated him like . 

 

I remembered how he always sent me flowers and chocolates to my workplace. Which I will always threw it away or gave it to my colleagues. I remembered how he always picked me up from work but ended up going home alone because I ditched him. I remembered how he always turned up infront of my door, just to stay with me, which I always ignored and slammed the door right infront of his face. I remembered how, countless times, he declared his love for me in public, which always ended up as humiliation because I slapped him. Remembering everything, he was the sweetest guy I've ever met, yet, I was so blinded by hatred. Why? Because of him and his big mouth, my own mother cancelled my marriage with Joseph, my boyfriend at that point of time. Apparently Joseph was cheating on me. But I was too blinded, I can't see what's right and what's wrong. Hence, I hated Jiyong.

 

 

If he makes it through this operation, I will do anything to ask for forgiveness from him.

 

I owed him alot.

 

 

 

 

"Anyone here, who knows patient by the name of Kwon Jiyong?" a doctor came out.

 

All of them stood up, excluding me. "Who's the closest relation to the patient?" the doctor asked again.

 

Jiyong mum then raise her hand, "I'm his omma," she then put down her hand.

 

 

"The patient is now stable, I'm glad the bullet did not manage to hit his heart, he almost died. And he fractured his left arm and his left leg, the patient is out of danger, you may visit him at this ward number," the doctor smiled and passed them a small note.

 

 

All along, my heart was relieved. I'm glad he was out of danger.

 

"I'm glad he make it through, if not, you're not our friend anymore," Bom snickered.

"Forget it, let's go see Jiyong," Chaerin rolled her eyes on me. Now, everyone hate me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been two weeks already. Jiyong is healing faster than expected. All his friends visited him everyday. Even his mum. Except me.

 

I can't bring myself to face him. I'm too ashamed with my actions.

 

 

But today, I'm braving myself to see him.

 

 

 

I knocked on the door twice, before hearing his voice, "Come in,"

 

 

"Hey, come here," Jiyong smiled at me and urged me to come forward, which I obliged.

"H...how....mm....are you?" I choked on my own voice. "I'm still the strong Jiyong, your shining knight," he teased me.

"I'm....look, Jiyong....I'm here to apologise to you," I finally confessed.

"Hey, you did nothing wrong, don't apologised," I then cried, for the first time, infront of him.

 

He pulled me into his embrace. "Dara, you may be a pain in the most of the time, you may reject thousands of my love declaration, but I still love you and will wait for as long as I can wait," he declared.

 

"Ji....."

"I love you Dara" he finished off my sentence.

"I....I love you too Jiyong," I finally confessed.

 

"Oh god Dara!" he then crushed his lips into mine.

 

"Then, will you do the honour of being my girlfriend and my future wife?" he asked again.

 

I blushed and nodded at the same time.

 

"I....do," I replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You may go through thousands of heartbreaks but there is bound to have someone, out of this world, to be your partner in life.

That is why love is god's finest work of art.

 

 

 

// xxbabybunnyxx notes //

 

hehe, my oneshot again. do comment/subscribe to all my stories <3