Mysterious Message

Vestige of EXO

This story is in the Narrator's point of view unless stated otherwise. 

 

A lone man sat on a lifeless log in the middle of a burnt down forest. He was the only one left. He was the survivor who has to suffer years of horrifying memories. Most importantly, he was the one who bore the burden of guilt.

Especially since he was the one who murdered the other 11 people who came along on this nightmare vacation..

 

"Did you all see this letter yet?" Lay said, waving a fancy piece of paper around in the air. The members of EXO were spending their day off in the dorms, joking around and having prank wars that never seemed to end. Upon hearing the innocent member's voice, they stopped all activities and crowded around to hear the contents of the neatly written letter Lay was clutching.

Lay cleared his throat and began reading.

 

 

"For real? We get to stay there for free?" Sehun voiced out, shocked. It sounded like a really fancy hotel, one they couldn't possibly afford. 

"This is not a prank.. Right?" Suho mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear. The members surveyed each other's face solemnly. Nobody could deny the fact that they were really hoping that it was legit cause they really needed the break. Plus, it seemed really high class and stuff. Who can resist that?

Tao let out a sigh. "Let's all go to bed and think about this overnight.. We'll do a voting tomorrow morning. I need my beauty sleep."

Glancing at the clock,  Suho noticed that it was already past midnight. He quickly dismissed the members to bed and rushed into his dorm with Tao, Xiumin and Chen. They quickly settled into their own beds, with an unusually thick atmosphere.

"Suho, what do you think of that invitation earlier?.." Xiumin's soft voice floated in the silence. Suho could be seen shrugging. His mind was filled with questions and doubts. It all seemed way too good to be true.

"Let's just say that I'm against this vacation no matter  how much I want to take a break from the stress here. Everything just sounds fishy to me.." 

The dorm was silent from then on as the members thought deeply of the situation and slowly drift off to sleep.

 

The next morning was absolute chaos. Everybody rushed everything just so that they could have time for the voting before their schedule takes over. By the time Tao, the slowest member, got ready, Suho and Kris had already prepared pens and papers for each member, including themselves. They quickly distributed them and the members quickly jotted down their votes and passed the items back to the front. Silently, Kris counted the votes while the other members anxiously waited.

"Looks like we're going to have a short break." Kris announced after a few minutes, which dragged on longer than anyone thought possible. The room burst out in cheers. Kris looked at Suho and shook his head. Suho merely sighed. 

Looks like only the two leaders thought that there was something wrong with the invitation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys don't mind this quick introduction chapter :)
The next few chapters will be much longer, I promise hahah! This is just warm-up.

Okay for reference, the dorm arrangement for this fanfic (both im the EXO dorms and in the hotel) are as follows:-

> Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Lay
> Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O.
> Suho, Tao, Xiumin, Chen

Do stay with me! The next chapter is where the real story starts. At the end of every chapter, I'll hold a mini poll to decide who I should eliminate next. The killer is already chosen though ;)

Have a great day everyone. Thank you for supporting~

....I really hope I wont get killed for this....