Chapter 6

We Are Still Real {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

 

Its been a month since the scandal about me and Doyeon dating happen.. And since then, I never see Doyeon anymore.. I don't know and don't want to know what happened to her.. She did call me sometimes.. No.. Everyday.. She call me almost everyday but I never answer her call..

Well.. It's not my fault.. She's the one who choose this way.. She's the one who want to be in this situation.. She's the one who want the whole world know about our relationship..

Our relationship???

Seriously.. I just see her as my friend.. not and never more than that.. I never thought that she'd take that seriously when I asked her out.. I was drunk at that time.. I know I said it but.... I WAS ING DRUNK!! I never mean anything about what I said when I drunk..

And Naeun........

Ahhhhh I miss her so much.. I wanna talk to her.. I wanna say that I'm sorry.. I wanna hug her.. I wanna say how much I miss her.. I... I love her..

I bumped into her about several times before like in front of our building or at music cast, but every time I was about to say something, she would glare at me and walk away..

I know...

I know it's my fault that she's being cold to me.. 

I know and I regret my doing...

She totally hurt by me..

I lied to her..

She totally think that I'm such an unfaithful person that dating with some else when I'm still her boyfriend..

She totally hurt by me when I acted cold toward her when she decided to be in the show with that Taemin as husband and wife..

Urghhhh... I should not follow my heart!! I should not being too jaelous.. I should trusted her.. I should give her my support at that time..

But then, I was so stupid that I put her aside and not paying any attention toward her because of my jealoussy...

Last week, I met her at Running Man broadcasting.. She was so bright that I wanna just run to her and hug her immediately.. But I can't because.. you knowww~ no one know that we're a lover and I don't want her to get bash when people know about me and Naeun..

So, at Running Man broadcasting, Infinite's me and Sunggyu hyung was set to team up with Apink's Naeun and Eunji for first round.. yeah, thanks to eunji that she choose our team to team up with them.. I don't know why she did that.. It's either to help me and Naeun or just because she wanna be with Sunggyu hyung.. oh this one big secret.. should I tell you?? actually, Sunggyu hyung and Eunji are dating each other after three months me and Naeun as official lovers.. oh back to Naeun,

She was hard to talk with at that time.. seeing her expression make me feels that she was no longer mad at me.. but when I tried to approach her, she would walk away and find someone else to talk with..

But I was glad thought.. Because, when we're on the game, I'm so happy that Naeun always stick with me.. It feels like she was asking me to defend her.. That's why I feel like to protect her.. and that's also why I ask her to always stay behind or beside me.. and there's other time when she was about to fall, but gladly, I managed to safe her by blocked her back with my arm.. oh well, I'm sure no one would realize with such a small action..

Well well, enough with your recall,Myungsoo... You got no time to recall okay.. You got more important things to do.. You have to see Naeun no matter what.. You have to talk to her no metter what!! Fighting!!

 

 

*Apink's Dorm*

 

Here I am, standing in front of Apink's dorm waiting for the door to be open by the owner.. I know they have no schedule today so when then say they Naeun is not at home, I know they are lying..

When the door opened, it reveal Eunji.. She give me a smile and I smile at her back..

     "Can I see Naeun?" I ask the question that I already know the answer

     "yeah.. sure.. come in" Eunji said politely.. although we can considered as family that we lived in the same building twice, but Apink's always have respect on us that we're their sunbae.. I walk in their dorm and sit on the sofa at the living room

     "I'll go see Naeun.." Eunji said as she walk to Naeun's room

     "eo, Myungsoo oppa?! long time no see?!" Hayoung greet me politely.. I smile at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter