Chapter 4

We Are Still Real {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 months later....

 

-Apink's Apartment-

This time, all Apink's member didn't have any schedule except for Naeun.. Today is Saturday so Naeun have to go for her WGM recording with her virtual husband,Shinee's Taemin..

It's been 4 months since Naeun is married to Taemin and she's getting really comfortable whenever he's around now.. They also started to contact each other outside the program almost everynight since Taemin gave her his number in one of WGM episode..

Even so, she have to admit that it also not easy for her to be and getting close with Taemin.. But she can't help it.. She like the feeling when he's around.. He sincerely care for her.. Like a brother taking care of his dongsaeng.. Well, that what was she thought.. She only see him like her own older brother.. not more than that..

okay, enough about Naeun, lets get back to the topic....

In Apink's apartment, everyone is busy doing their own things.. Hayoung is studying for her next exam.. Namjoo is on the phone talking with Apink's former member, Yookyung(ohh I miss her).. Eunji is eating ramen that she just made by herself.. Bomi is in her room while DJ'ing her Ppang Ppang Radio.. and lastly, Chorong, she's busy with her laptop..

 

*ting tong* *ting tong*

 

The bell on the door does make all member stop from doing their things and at last, it's Eunji who decide to get up and open the door..

     "eo, Naeun-ah? done with your recording?" Eunji ask as she opened the door revealling Naeun outside their apartment.. Naeun nodded and step in their house

     "nae.. hurghhh~ So tired~" Naeun replied lazily

     "Aigoo aigoo.. So cute! Go to your room and rest neh?!" Eunji shout and ask her to rest and close the door..

Naeun nodded her head again and walk to her room that she shared with Chorong.. She open the room door and walk to her bed lazily..

     "eo Naeun-ah, you're home?" Chorong ask but her eyes still stick to her laptop screen

     "hrmmm" Naeun replied.. Chorong look up and smile

     "Tired?" Chorong ask  

     "nae, unnie.." Naeun replied with her eyes close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter