001

A Letter to Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them act as a pair of couple playing in the field when a man with his daughter came. For what other than to send letters to heaven. She has been working with him, 'sending' those letters to heaven.

"Daddy! Mommy will read this right?" the little girl asked her father.

"Of course. Hyerin, you can write a lot of things and then send it to Mommy." the girl's father answered her. Hana only stood there. She never thought someone would believe about it so much.

"Will Mommy reply it?" she asked again. If I was him, I could not answered that question, Hana thought.

"She will not reply it but we should send her letter so that she knew that we're still here, loving her. Hyerin, you love Mommy right?" the little girl nods her head when her father answered her.

"Put your letter in there and let's go to Uncle Sunggyu's house. We're having a party for omma's birthday. You want to meet with Aunt EunJi's baby right?" the little girl held her father's hand and walked back.

Hana sat down on the grass and chose to read the man's letter and his daughter's letter.

"Dear Chorong that I always love,

It has been 3 years and there are no words to express how I miss you. Happy birthday, sweetheart. This is the only thing that I could do for your 25th birthday. Our daugther, Hyerin has grown up so much. Time flies so fast and now, she's already in preschool. Although she only get to be with her mother for 2 years only, I'm very sure she cherished it so much.

It is different without you here. It is like there is an emptiness in my life. It was hard at first as I couldn't get everything right. I even couldn't saw your pictures because I miss you so much. If it was for our friends, I might be still grieving over you death. Sometimes, I cried because it was hard because you wasn't beside me to tell me that it was okay.Before we got married, I never thought that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter