Shin Heleene

You're so close yet so far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A freshmen student, a maybe next time type of girl, won’t care if the people around her die.

She's used to being left by someone she cared for. Her parents died when she was ten and her sister death, that was because of her. Her sister saved her from a car accident but that led to her own death.

By that time she was emotionless, she felt nothing for anyone, and she didn’t care about anyone, that’s how emotionless she was.

But all of this was changed when she first saw him.

She was standing outside their school gym with her friend, waiting to go inside.She remembers the first day she saw him. The time froze and she couldn't think of nothin...
as if it could wipe away all the problems she had. When she got back to reality, her friend was calling for her since it was the time to go.
 

She realized seeing that guy brought back her emotions. She felt something inside her, her heart finally beat again for someone.

One little smile could mean a million things for her and every time she saw him her heart skipped a beat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                     

 

Disclamer: credit to the real owners of the photos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter