House Warming Party!

[Once Upon A Dream] : House Warming Party!

"Jay!! GD's here!" your cousin, Nyan, screamed from outside my room.

"Okay! just let him in!" you shouted back from the shower in your bathroom. You sighed. "If that gravy bowl didn't crashed on me, I would've been proper to greet them in!" you mumbled to yourself.

After your shower, you got dressed in a dark puple dress (a clean one!), you dried your hair and did your make up again. You sighed again, and went down the stairs to greet your guests which your cousin mostly invited.

When you reached the bottom of the stairs, you were in full view of the dining room. At the dining table, you saw some of Big bang, Infinite, Exo members seated down. While the some of the others were outside with B.A.P and Block B enjoying the BBQ (lol. look at all the Bs :P). The dining table seaters saw you and got up from their seats, you stopped them before they do anything else.

"No, no, sit down. continue eating!" you said, grinning and reassuring.So they did, sitting down and said some things to you making you giggle.

You looked to one person and grinned again, "Hey G! glad you could make it!"

"I couldn't miss it for the world, Jay. Especially it's on our free days," he laughed. They boys on the table also chuckled.

"Jay's home cooked food on a free day, is one heck of a day!" Kai said. more laughter.

"And I thought you guys were house warming for me," you teased.

"Girl, you have 4-5 y idol groups in your house right now, it's warming enough," Dongwoo teased back, making you and every one else laugh in agreement.

"Yeah, Now I just wish 2ne1 unnies would come too," you said, hoping even though you knew they were busy.

"Sorry, Jay. They're busy with their scheduals...Oh, they did asked me to give you this though," Daesung said, and grabbed something from his pocket. "I'm not allowed to stand up, so here!" he teased.

I went to him, and was handed a woven charm braclet. "Awww~, I'll thank them later," you smiled warmly.

 

The day went by awesomely, everything went along well with the boys and pleased with them. To think logically, how did a girl like you be friends with all of them, you still wasn't sure. But, it took going to all of their activities, bumping into them accidentally, and being uber nice and non-fangirlly around them. A year or more of it actually.