024

Concealed Promise

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!” a voice shouted through the room, awaking Sunggyu from his sleep.

He groaned and sat up, looking across the room where Sungyeol was tidying some desk. They were staying at a hotel with Sunggyu's family, Ilhoon's friends, and the rest of Sunggyu's friend's siblings. They split up into six rooms, making it so that Sunggyu was stuck in a room with Sungyeol. He also had Woohyun and Ilhoon in his room, which was a plus. He's more than happy to be sharing a room with Woohyun.

Sungyeol, what are you doing?” Sunggyu asked, rubbing his eyes.

Cleaning,” Sungyeol replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Why? The room's already clean,” Sunggyu asked, frowning.

Because I'm bored,” Sungyeol stated, shrugging his shoulders.

Where did Woohyun go?” Sunggyu asked, not seeing his boyfriend anywhere in the room.

He went out,” Sungyeol replied, brushing off the question. “Hyung, do you want to clean with me?”

No, I don't want to clean with you,” Sunggyu stated, shaking his head. “What time is it?”

It's about six am,” Sungyeol stated, before going back to cleaning and singing at the top of his lungs.

Why do you have to be singing? I'm trying to sleep?” Sunggyu groaned, getting out of bed and stretching.

Because singing is fun,” Sungyeol replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Sunggyu just sighed and shook his head, walking over to the bathroom to clean up. They had their own duffel bags full of clothes, which his parents made them pack last night. Sunggyu closed the bathroom door and leaned against the sink, looking into the mirror. He quickly washed his face and styled his hair. Then he changed into a new outfit.

When he came out of the bathroom, Sungyeol was already sprawled in front of the tv, watching Sponge Bob. Sunggyu smirked at him and plopped back down on his bed, picking up his book he was reading. He looked over at his brother's bed, seeing that Ilhoon was still sleeping. With a sigh, Sunggyu opened up his book and started flipping through pages until he found the page he was on. He ignored Sungyeol's loud laughs as he watched that child's show.

Hyung!” Sungyeol cried, turning on him.

What?” Sunggyu asked, looking up from his book.

You should watch this with me! It's so funny!” Sungyeol replied, grinning at Sunggyu.

Ah, I'd rather not,” Sunggyu replied, looking back at his book.

BUT HYUNG! HE'S SINGING THE FRIENDSHIP SONG!” Sungyeol cried, flailing his arms around in the air. “Come on and sing it with me!!! F IS IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER! U IS IF YOU AND ME! N ANY WHERE AND ANY TIME AT ALL HERE DOWN IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!”

Okay, Sungyeol, enough,” Sunggyu groaned, rolling his eyes.

IT'S A FUN SONG HYUNG!” Sungyeol shouted.

Stop yelling, I'm right here,” Sunggyu said, shaking his head.

ALRIGHT! YOU CAN START THE PARTY CAUSE I'M HERE!” a new voice shouted as Woohyun came into the room.

YAY! PARTY!” Sungyeol cried, jumping up and singing the friendship song over and over again with Woohyun.

Guys! Stop!” Sunggyu cried, covering his ears. “Both of you shut the hell up! Ilhoon's still sleeping!”

But it's already 6 in the morning,” Sungyeol said, frowning.

Which is WAY too early for a SANE person!” Sunggyu cried, shaking his head.

HEY! I'M SANE!” Sungyeol and Woohyun cried together.

Yeah, no you're not,” Sunggyu said, shaking his head. “Now where in the world did you go, Woohyun?”

Oh, right!” Woohyun cried, pulling out a chocolate rose and handing it to him. “That's for you.”

Chocolate?” Sunggyu asked, looking at the rose.

I would have gotten you real flowers, but we're not staying in this hotel I don't think,” Woohyun said, grinning cheesily at him.

Why'd you get me a rose?” Sunggyu asked, holding it in his hands with a wide grin forming on his face.

Cause it's our first monthiversary!” Woohyun cried, still grinning.

Really?! So fast?!” Sunggyu cried, his eyes widening in surprise. “S-since when?”

Since today, pabo,” Woohyun said, laughing and flicking Sunggyu's forehead. “I knew you wouldn't get me anything cause you're not romantic enough for that.”

Yah! That's not true!” Sunggyu cried, pouting.

Whatever you say, hyung!” Woohyun cried, pulling out something else. “I bought breakfast for the two of us.”

Aw, you're the sweetest!” Sunggyu cried, taking the food out of Woohyun's hands.

It's cause I love you!” Woohyun cried, grinning and plopping down on their bed.

And I love you!” Sunggyu agreed, nodding his head and biting into his breakfast sandwich.

Do I not get any food?!” Sungyeol cried, pouting.

Nope, go get your own,” Woohyun replied as he pulled out his own sandwich.

But I want that food!” Sungyeol whined, pointing at their heart shaped sandwiches. “Cause they're in a heart and they're so cute and they look so tasty!”

Well they're ours!” Woohyun cried, pushing him away.

I want some!” Sungyeol cried, reaching for the sandwich.

You don't get some!” Woohyun cried, sticking his tongue out.

They're mine!” Sunggyu cried, finishing his sandwich and taking a bite out of Woohyun's.

Yah! Hyung!” Woohyun cried, turning on his boyfriend.

Mm, that was good! Thanks Woohyunnie!” Sunggyu cried, pecking his lips before leaning back in the bed again and going back to reading.

Boys, let's get up!” a voice rang through the halls. “We're going to the amusement park!”

Dad, shut up!” Ilhoon groaned, pulling his pillow over his head.

Does he have a megaphone?” Woohyun asked, looking up from the tv where he was playing Mario Cart with Sungyeol.

Yep,” Sunggyu replied, flipping the page in his book. “this is his daily wake up call when we're on trips.”

But this isn't really a trip,” Woohyun said, frowning. “We're still in Seoul.”

Oh believe me! It's going to be a trip today, since it's my parents we're talking about,” Sunggyu told him.

Where do you think they're going to take us?” Ilhoon asked.

After Latte World?” Sunggyu asked. “Probably Busan.”

Or Ilsan,” Ilhoon said, nodding his head.

Ilsan's the best bet,” Sunggyu agreed, closing his book.

Why are we going on a trip?” Woohyun asked, forgetting about his game.

This is their way of celebrating,” Sunggyu replied, shrugging his shoulders.

How long will this celebration last?” Sungyeol asked, bouncing on the floor excitedly.

A couple days,” Sunggyu stated. “We'll be back on Tuesday.”

That's good,” Woohyun replied. “There's no classes on Monday, so we're not missing anything.”

Exactly!” Sunggyu cried, just as their door flew open.

TIME TO GET UP!” Hoon shouted through the megaphone.

You know Hoon, that's a good way to get us kicked out,” Sunggyu said, looking at his stepfather. “Also, we've been up since 6.”

It's a good thing we're leaving then,” Hoon replied. “Also, why in the world were you up at six?”

I was getting something for Gyu,” Woohyun stated.

And I woke up because SUNGYEOL was singing on the top of his lungs,” Sunggyu replied. “He's ALWAYS up at ungodly hours of the morning.”

It's because he has so much energy that he has no TIME for sleep,” Woohyun stated, rolling his eyes.

So true,” Sunggyu replied. “Anyway, Hoon, who all is here again?”

Well there's you boys... YAH! JUNG ILHOON! YOU BETTER NOT BE FALLING ASLEEP AGAIN!”

Ah, arrasso, arrasso. Mianhe Appa,” Ilhoon replied with a yawn, sitting up.

Good,” Hoon said, before turning on Sunggyu. “Now anyway, Sungyeol's brother is also here. Then there are Myungsoo's and Sungjong's brothers. Both of Hoya's brothers are here. Ilhoon has his whole group of friends here... Oh yeah, and then there is Boohyun, Shindong and Ryeowook.”

What a lively group,” Sunggyu said with a yawn. “Alright, Ilhoon, go get ready.

Meet us down in the lobby in thirty minutes,” Hoon said, before leaving the room.

Alright, you heard him!” Sunggyu cried as soon as he left. “Now put the game away. Ilhoon, GET IN THE SHOWER!”

Right,” Ilhoon cried, grabbing some clothes and running into the bathroom.

But hyung!” Sungyeol whined, pouting.

No whining!” Sunggyu cried.

Woohyun then jumped on the bed, wrapping his arms around his waist. Sunggyu frowned and turned to him, about to nag him to clean. However, Woohyun cut him off and connected their lips together in a soft kiss. Sunggyu forgot all about the nagging as he melted into the kiss. He turned around in Woohyun's hold, wrapping his arms around Woohyun's neck.

Am I supposed to do all of this alone?” Sungyeol asked, receiving no response from the couple. “You guys are disgusting! Stop eating each others' faces and help me!”

The two ignored the choding as they deepened their kiss. Sunggyu smiled into the kiss, tightening his hold on Woohyun's neck. They took it a step further than they ever have as Woohyun slipped his tongue into Sunggyu's mouth. Sunggyu didn't object and let Woohyun's tongue slide along his. Their kiss, however, was interrupted when a shoe hit Sunggyu hard in the back.

Yah!” Sunggyu shouted, breaking away from the kiss. “What the hell, Lee Sungyeol?! That hurt!”

Well, don't PDA in front of me!” Sungyeol cried.

Sungyeol, that doesn't even make sense,” Woohyun said, rolling his eyes.

Your FACE doesn't make sense!” Sungyeol cried, sticking his tongue out at him.

Clean up, both of you,” Sunggyu said, getting off the bed and picking up all his loose items.

Hyung, can I keep this WII?” Sungyeol asked.

No, it belongs to the hotel,” Sunggyu replied, changing into a pair of sweats. “Dress into something comfortable.”

Are you trying to tease me, hyung?” Woohyun asked, smirking at him.

Yah, what are you talking about?” Sunggyu asked, glaring at him. “Don't be a .”

You're the one stripping in front of me,” Woohyun stated, laughing.

The three of them then finished tidying up the room. Once Ilhoon was all ready, the four made their way downstairs. They found everyone in the small dining area connecting to the lobby. Sungyeol and Ilhoon rushed in to get food. Sunggyu and Woohyun, on the other hand, joined Hoya and Dongwoo, who were just finishing their meals.

You two aren't going to eat?” Hoya asked, watching as the two sat down.

We ate already,” Woohyun replied, taking a hold of Sunggyu's hand.

What was going on in your room this morning?” Hoya asked. “Were you murdering a cat or something?”

Oh that?” Sunggyu asked. “Sungyeol was purposefully singing really badly.”

That was horrid!” Hoya stated, shaking his head.

Alright, I need to know the room arrangements we had,” Hoon said as he and the rest of the group joined them. “While we're at the amusement park, your partner will be one of your roommates. You'll stick with this partner at all times.”

Ah, well I had Woohyun, Ilhoon and Sungyeol in my room,” Sunggyu stated. “Woohyun's my partner.”

Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong are with me,” Hoya said with his mouth full of food.

Myungsoo's my partner,” Sungjong stated.

Ah, I have Sunkyu, Hojae and Hojun in my room,” Boohyun said, wrapping his arms around his brother's neck.

I'll partner with Boohyun-ah,” Hojun, Hoya's older brother, stated.

Alright, and who was with you, Shindong?” Hoon asked, turning on Sunggyu's older friend.

Creeper, Peniel and Sungjae,” Shindong replied. “Creep will be my partner! I think we'll bug Gyu and his boyfriend.”

How about no,” Woohyun replied, shaking his head.

I like that idea! Time to torture our dongsaengie!” Ryeowook cried, slapping hands with Shindong.

Can't we have some peace and quiet?” Sunggyu groaned. “We already had enough crazy for one day because of Sungyeol!”

So Daeyeol and Moonsoo were in our room and they decided on being partners. That leaves... One room? Where are the others?” Hoon asked, looking around.

Minhyuk hyung said he and the others went to the gym,” Sungjae stated. “They should be back any minute now. But I'm pretty sure he'll partner up with Eunkwang, so Changsub and Hyunsik will be partners.”

Then it's decided!” Hoon cried. “TO LATTE WORLD WE GO!”



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! <3

Thank you so so so so so much for reading and subscribing and upvoting and commenting!!! I hope this chapter was okay for you!!!

Also, even though I shouldn't have... I started a new story!!! Please check it out and support me!!! :D Revelation