oo9

Living With Mr.Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Mirae and L.joe didn’t have any class so Mirae decided to wake up a bit late. While Mirae was still sleeping in her room, L.joe who was in his room already took his shower and is wearing his suits. Well, if he doesn’t have any class, he has to go his office because his dad has inherited half of his company to him. L.joe went downstairs while fixing his necktie. *she’s not awake yet?* thought L.joe as he look for her in the kitchen. When he was about to go, he forgot his wallet and went upstairs again.

After he took his wallet, he was standing in front of Mirae’s door. He went near the door and tried to listen to Mirae *she still asleep~* thought L.joe and went downstairs and goes to work. A few hours later, Mirae woke up at 10 in the morning. “Oh my god. It’s 10 o’clock already? Haishh I shouldn’t wake up late again~” said Mirae and took her shower. After a few minutes of showering, when Mirae’s done get dress she went to L.joe’s room. *is he in there?* thought Mirae as she was standing in front of the door.

*I guess not* thought Mirae and went downstairs to look for L.joe “L.joe? Are you here?” asked Mirae alone in the living room. Then, she looks for him at the porch and L.joe’s car is not in there. “He left in the morning again~ where did he go? If he wake up earlier than me, why he didn’t woke me up? What an arrogant person he is~” said Mirae and went inside to make something for her to eat. “Let’s see what I should have for breakfast?” said Mirae as she tapped her chin looking for food.

Then, he found bread and a jam. So, she decided to make a toast. After she had her breakfast, Mirae starts doing her housework again.

 

----------------

After Mirae’s done doing all the housework, she was having a rest in the living room watching a television. Because she as too tired she doesn’t realized that she fell asleep on the couch. When she woke up it’s almost 5. “haishh why do I keep waking up late!” said Mirae and went to the kitchen “it’s time to cook for our dinner~” said Mirae. She was looking any food that she can cook but she ran out of groceries.

“Can I go to the supermarket to buy some groceries?” asked Mirae and takes a look on her clock. “I should go… if not what am im going to eat?” asked Mirae and went to her room to get change. After changing she was about to call Jinhwan to send her so that she can make it before night, but he didn’t pick up his phone. So, she decided to go there alone with her bicycle. The supermarket is not that far from their house so she thinks she could make it before night.

After a few minutes of cycling, Mirae had arrived to the supermarket and starts looking for some groceries. While she was looking some veggies, suddenly an ahjumma approached her. She was looking for veggies too. “are you here alone?” asked the ahjumma “y-yes~” answered Mirae “are you married?” asked the ahjumma again “y-yeah… im married… but im im a freshman in college~” said Mirae and smiled “jinjja? Where’s your husband? Usually newlyweds will buy the groceries together~” said the ahjumma.

Mirae did not know how to answer the question. Because she did not know where L.joe did went since morning. “He went to work~” said Mirae “ahhh~” said the ahjumma “I should go now~ nice talking to you ahjumma~” said Mirae “okay~ be careful when you’re going home~” said the ahjumma and Mirae bowed to the ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter