Smile

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the annual Idol Sports Championship. Just a few minutes ago, you participated in the female 100m sprint. Despite your protests, your group members nominated you for this, even though you absolutely at running. To make it worse, your favourite male idol group, Infinite was present for the championship as well. You seriously did not want to embarrass yourself in front of them.

 

“Beep~” The whistle blew and all your competitors sprint off like the wind, before you could realized. You quickly snapped out from your thoughts and ran for your dear life. Being a klutz you were, you tripped over your own leg and landed on the ground with thud. You heard a crack when trying to get up from your position on the ground, your ankle gave out and you fell to the ground again. You cupped your swollen ankle, massaging it, trying to ease the pain. After a few rubs, you tried to stand up again, but to no avail.

 

“_________! ________ ah!”

 

Looking up at the mention of your name, you saw a few of your group members running over towards you. 

 

“Omg! You alright?”

 

“Yeah. I’m alright, but I think I sprain my ankle.” You sighed, showing your swollen ankle to the girls.

 

The girls helped you up and guide you towards the First Aid area. Several idols came up, showing their concern as you guys passed by them. Just then, you noticed that ahead of you were the Infinite boys. “.” You muttered, keeping your head down as you guys got closer and closer to them. There is no way you were going to be seen in this horrible state by your favourite boy group, namely Woohyun.

 

Yes, you had a gigantic crush on this greasy boy, since you don’t know when. But yeah, you are definitely not going to let him see you like this. But Woohyun, being a kind soul he was (another reason why you like hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter