Kris

Feelings

Infidelity.

Betrayal.

Tragedy.


 

Kris knew all too well what he did to Baekhyun, what he was still probably doing to him. The sensations were familiar for the man who lost his own soul mate to another. Zitao was his everything, his heart, his oxygen, his light.

 

Kris wanted lighted, craved it, needed it. Without Zitao, Kris was nothing but an empty pit of darkness, but with him he became something beautiful.  Zitao was the light that guided the true Kris out from the tunnel of darkness, and into a world where everything seemed perfect. Seemed.

 

Kris liked to think he was something special to Tao as well. Not a bright light, no, he could never be that for anyone, but just something... something that the other boy couldn't live without. He knew he'd be no good without the other, he only wished that he made some positive difference in the life of the person who kept his tunnel lit so brightly.But that's what Kris liked to think, not the reality.

 

The reality ended up being Kris finding a panting Zitao under a boy who goes by the name of Oh Sehun, in their bed, , face completely flushed, but also stricken with horror under the scrutiny of Kris' tearful eyes.


 

Heart break.

Anger.

Self destruction.


 

Kris doesn't remember that fateful day very much. Everything was blurry. There was a horrified Zitao pushing the ever so confused Oh Sehun off of him, scrambling to find clothes, and shouting in his direction. Kris couldn't hear what he said, he was deaf with furry, blinded with betrayal, and absolutely terrified for the state of their relationship.

 

With all of his senses lost, Kris did the only thing that his body could possible do in such a state of shock... run. Kris ran out of their apartment, dropping a small blue box, and leaving his love behind.

 

His light was gone. He ran in darkness. Even when he lost his breath and his legs gave out, Kris continued to run away blindly, fumbling around in the blackness. His body was alive but his soul was lost, that was until he met a certain happy virus. His tunnel finally became visible again. It wasn't lit as brightly when compared to when he was with Zitao, but light was there, flickering dimly leading Kris out of his darkness, to a reassuring smile, slightly too big ears, and an awkward yet beautiful nest of golden curls.

 

A new light. A Park Chanyeol.


 

Relief.

Disappointment.

Fear.


 

Kris was so happy to finally see again. Park Chanyeol allowed him to breathe, gave him a reason to live again. Except, there was a problem. It manifested itself in the form a small silver band.

 

Chanyeol was taken, married for two years, untouchable. His husband Baekhyun was kind, beautiful, and bright... everything Kris was not. He should have walked away. There was no room for him, but his fear was overwhelming. He couldn't lose himself again.

Never again.

 

That's why he took advantage of Chanyeol, targeting the man during one of his weakest moments. The usually cheerful man was exhausted, overworked, loney, and drunk. Very drunk. Kris watched as he downed shot after shot, relishing himself in alcohol during the only free time that they had during that especially long business trip. He watched as the other slowly but surely loosened up and let go of his morality.

 

Kris ganged up on the ever intoxicated Chanyeol, abusing the fact that the boy was lonely and most likely ually frustrated after being away from his husband for almost two weeks. Pressing his palm against the boy's crotch, Kris broke at the sound of the breathy moan that Chanyeol releases.

 

Any hesitation that Kris had before was out the door. He needed Chanyeol,so he took him, hard and fast. It was absolutely amazing, Kris hadn't felt this happy since he had been with Zitao. But it ended all too quickly. He knew that if he didn't do something he would lose his light again. So he took a picture of Chanyeol, completely marked by himself, and blackmailed him.


 

Selfish.

Harmful.

Desperate.


 

"You answer when I call. When I say meet me, you say where and when."

 

"Kris, No! I love Baekhyun. This was all a mistake, a big mistake!"

 

Crack.

 

"I figured you say that."

 

Kris shoved the folder of pictures to Chanyeol. The face that the other boy makes almost made Kris take back everything. Almost.

 

"Either do what I tell you, or your precious Baek will be getting an early Christmas present."


 

Defeat.

Success.

Prize.


 

Chanyeol followed everything that Kris instructed. They met regularly. Kris managed to find all of Chanyeol's sweet spots. Every Time his "lover" whimper in pleasure, Kris could feel his heart beat just a little bit faster. He was in too deep. He was in love. And when Chanyeol stopped glaring at him in detest and finally just let himself succumb to the pleasure, Kris began to think again. He thought maybe just maybe the other was falling for him too. He decided to take a chance.

 

"Chanyeol, I need you."

 

"We can't do this anymore Kris. I'm married... and ... and"

 

"And what?"

 

"It kills me to see him smiling every day, knowing I’m cheating on him!"

 

"Do you love him?"

 

"What?"

 

"I said do you love him"

 

Chanyeol said nothing.

 

"Leave him. Leave him, and be with me."

 

 

Rejection.

Rejection.

Rejection.


 

"How could you even ask that?" Chanyeol was trembling.

 

"What?"

 

"Do I love him? DO I LOVE HIM?! Of course I love him! He's my everything, my soul mate. I will never leave him. Not for you, not for anyone."

 

Kris was left solemnly silent.


 

Darkness.

Lost.

Companion.


 

Kris' greatest fear had finally came true, he had once again lost his light. No. He chuckled to himself sadly. He was such a fool. How could he lose something that was never really his?

Chanyeol hadn't shown up for work in more than a week. Kris was sent to check up on him. He knocked and no more than a

second later, the door flung open.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

Disappointment was evident on Chanyeol's face, along with recognition. He looked awful. His hair was disheveled, face half covered by a dirty looking red scarf. From what was still clearly visible, Kris could see that his eyes were red and swollen from crying, and he desperately needed to shower and shave. Worst of all though, was that the light in Park Chanyeol was extinguished. He was now just as dead as Kris.

 

Very few words were exchanged. Kris learned that Baekhyun had discovered their affair and took it upon himself to run away. Chanyeol was beyond himself. Kris after a great amount of insistence managed to get him to shower and eat. It was the least he could to for the man whose life he destroyed. He urged Chanyeol to also go back to work. The reply he received was clear and simple.

 

"Don't worry, I'll be going back to work. I need the money to pay for rent. Baek won't know where to find me when he comes home, if I get evicted."


 

Revelation.

Understanding.

Regret.


 

Kris had no light. Chanyeol had no light. Baekhyun was his light, but he was gone now. Funny enough, Kris no longer had feelings for Chanyeol. The boy had become as lifeless as himself and offered no relief. He had realized that he had loved the Chanyeol who was fueled by the love that he received from Baekhyun. Without that love, the Chanyeol Kris had grown so fond of was non- existent. Kris wondered that in some twisted way maybe he had loved Baekhyun as well.

 

Kris was both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He had walked in both of their shoes, and felt all of the feelings they were feeling. He had destroyed their relationship just like his was, brought them misery, but he realized that he had loved them... or at least what they had. He needed to make things right.

 

Fumbling pulling the phone out of his pocket, Kris dialed the number that he had stolen while Chanyeol was sleeping, so many weeks ago.


 

Familiarity.

Action.

Redemption.



"Hello, Baekhyun? I know I'm the last person you want to hear from, but we need to talk"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone^^ I hoped you all liked the first chapter, I probably made you think twice about the whole situation huh?

Channie is next, then Tao, and last but certainly not least will be Baek. I might add other chapters, but I don't want to overwhelm myself.

The updates for these chapters will take some time, so I'd like to thank you for your patience in advance.

Please comment, and suscribe/ upvote if you like the fic!!

<3