I'm His Mona Lisa?!

KPOP School of the Elite (High School) [ On Hiatus! ]

My second update! Kekeke! I promise this one is longer! 


Once I was inside I sighed and walked down the hallway trying to find my locker. I turned down a hallway to my right and ran into someone... LITERALLY! I was knocked to the floor with all my things scattered around me. 

Guy: "Mianhe" 

 *I snap my head up to find myself staring into the most beautiful eyes ever. ^^ *

Guy: "Gwaenchanayo?" 

*I nodded.*

Oh my... he's....he's pretty! O.o 

*I noticed him blushing and quickly looked away.*

Thunder: "I'm really sorry... My name is Thunder"

You: "Park ~~~~~" 

*I start to gather my things and notice 4 guys picking it up instead.*

Wait a second... Thunder? 5 guys? could it really be..... MBLAQ? Nah... couldnt be! 

You: "Uhhh..."

*I had finally noticed the girls in the hallway whispering and sending me death glares like '... i'm gonna kill you!'*

You: "Thier staring..." 

Thunder: "Huh? Oh just ignore them. Thier just mad your with me." 

You: "I can see that.... So you must be one of the Kingkas here?"

Thunder: "Neh.."

*I see him pick up my Ipod and his face turn from "I'm calm" to "In shock"*

 

Thunder POV~

*I picked up her Ipod and just  happened to look down and see the song that was playing.....*

Oh...My...GOD!! She knows who we are!! i thought she was a foreigner! Aigoo! Im soo confused!!

"You know who i am?!" I ask shocked.

 

Your POV~ 

*His eyes widened and he asked "You know who I am?!" with a shocked expression on his face*

You: "Mwoh?"

*He shows me my Ipod (Still playing Mona Lisa - MBLAQ) and then it hit me!*

You: "Oh my god..... your THE Thunder!?"

*I hear his friends laugh and see them walk up with my stuff in thier hands.* 

Joon: "Neh! He is... and i'm Lee Joon" *He helps me up* "I think he bumped into you on purpose"

*he whispered into my ear and then he winked at me! I blushed and looked down at the ground.* 

G.O: "Hi i'm G.O main vocalist of MBLAQ nice to meet you!" 

Seungho: "Hey! You cant forget me! I'm Seungho leader of MBLAQ and this is Mir the maknae and main rapper of the group..."

You: "Oh my god....It's MBLAQ in the flesh!" 

Woah theyre hotter in person!

*They all laughed and then Thunder said something.*

Thunder: "You're really pretty ..."

*I looked at him he was soo red!!*

You: "Eh?! Really?"

Thunder: "N-Neh"

You: "Wahhh!! Keopta!"

*I smiled at him and he turned a brighter shade of red.... then I realized.... *

You: "Did i just say that out loud!?"

*Mir nodded.* 

You: "Crap... mianhe"

Thunder: "It's ok ~~~~"

*I grabbed my stuff and said thankyou to the boys before I ran down the hallway.... I ended up hiding in the janitors closet. I slid down the wall and sighed... Then i heard Thunder's voice.*

Thunder: "You guys! I swear she's the one! She's my Mona Lisa!!"

He couldn't be talking about me right?.... Right!? Oh who am I kidding he probably is! But wait.....

You: "I'm his MONA LISA!?" 


What do you guys think? ^^ Please comment and suscribe! :D