Enemies ._.

KPOP School of the Elite (High School) [ On Hiatus! ]

IM BACKK! WITH THE THIRD UPDATE! THIS ONE IS REALLY LONG! <3 Keke~ Plus lots of video links and macros! :3 Lots of new people in this chapter too! 8D



~Your POV~

*I start to dance letting my movements flow naturally. All around me the kids start to whisper* 

Hyuna: Pshh.... I can dance better than that!
Kikwang: Shut up. Why are you even here? Your terrible at dancing!
Taemin: Yah! Both of you! Just shut up and watch *sighs* 
Jay Park: Yea! Shut the up! Thats my sister your talking about!
Jia: Just watch....Please?

*I see a girl get up and join me dancing. We are perfectly in sync and on beat together. I start to hear the whispers again* 

Tia: Wah~ Thier so good! Not even missing one beat! 
Minzy: She thinks shes better than us doesnt she?! ....
B-Bomb: I agree with Minzy! She does think shes better! D: 
Junho: Shes just expressing herself....Let her dance!
Ukwon: For once I agree with Junho..B-Bomb be quiet and shutup! (A/N 10 points if you know that song! <3 Best song eva!! Its on repeat all day! )

Eunhyuk: Shes better than half of us here so some people shouldnt talk! *glares at Hyuna,Minzy and B-Bomb* 
Wooyoung: Yea guys....Learn from her and So Hee! Stop hating on her....
Jang Woo Hyuk: Guys give her a break...The songs almost over anyway *sighs and goes back to watching the dance* 

~Hyunseung POV~

Aish...Poor girl! Shes getting bashed by people she doesnt even know... I know i should say something but all I want to do is watch her dance.... Shes amazing!! 

~Your POV~

*I finish the dance and I look around to find them all staring* 

You: Uh.....

So Hee: Wow~ You were great! You danced to my song! Im So Hee!  Nice to meet you~ 
You: *I smile* Kamsa~ and nice to meet you too! 

*I hear someone start to clap and I turn to see 2 guys clapping in the corner* 

~Kikwang and Hyunseung POV~

*We both started clapping and she turned to look at us with a look of surprise* 

Kikwang: You were amazing!
Hyunseung: Yea! Amazing~ I couldnt stop watching you!
Kikwang: Kikwang imnida!~
Hyunseung: And im Hyunseung! Were sorry for all the whispers by the way....
Kikwang: Yea because SOME people *looks at Hyuna & Minzy* were being rude...
You: Nice to meet you guys~ And that ok....Im used to it! :3 
BoA: That was great! You just might be the best dancer here but lets watch the others and see! Taemin would you like to go next? 
Taemin: Sure I would! 

*So I sat and watched Taemin dance to "Let it go"  Hyuna to "Bubblepop" So Hee to "Be My Baby"  B-bomb + Ukwon to "Tell Them" Jia to "Goodbye Baby" Tia did the performance from Singer + Trainee and Wooyung did the dance from DreamHigh and Kikwang, and Hyunseung did freestyle...Sorta and Junho and Eunhyuk battled it out* 

BoA: You all were great! *looks at the clock* Oh...Its time to go already! Alright guys you can go! 
All: Bye BoA!

*We packed our stuff and rushed out of the room to our next class* 


Alright! Thats the last of my updates! :D I hope you liked them!! Ill work hard and update faster! <3 Again with the announcement! Im making a RP based on this school! I need 4 admins and a co-author! The co-author will be made an admin automatically and I of course am an admin! So I need your help :3 Comment below or wallpost/message me if you want to help! Thankyou! 8D 

Woot! You tell em Minniee! <3 

These are all good songs! Now we know why! BECAUSE THEY HAVE Mr. IN THEM! 

Omo Yunho! Are you ok!? xD 

Is that Youngmin? And is he yawning? Or trying to get a bug stuck in his mouth? :o 

I dont get it ^ 

 

Me in math class today.... ^ 

Me in Spanish, English, Bio, Bible, and World Studies classes today... :P Keke~