5.00 a.m.

5.00 a.m.

Disclaimer: Never own the characters.

Warning: Plot is un-understand-able. Keke


They said that he and I were the best couple.

They said that he and I might end up as husband and spouse.

They said that he and I would spend our last time together.

I scoffed, knowing the that they were all truth. Yes, we were the best couple and we indeed said "I do.".

But the later one, we did not.

I slid down the wooden door, ignoring the hard surface might tear out my favourite shirt. Ignoring the increasing liquid that I never noticed pouring down, wetting my cheeks. Ignoring the LED the television sparked out. Ignoring the husky voice of the news anchor.

Ignoring the continuous knocks on my door.

Oh, I mean, our door.

"Dara! Open the door! Hey!"

"Dara! Hey open up!"

I'd heard those voices so much that I knew to whom it belonged to. Minzy, my brother's sister at the same time my best friend. And Seunghyun. Huh.

His best friend.

My husband's best friend.

 

"Hey, what are you doing! Night air is not good for you!" I shouted when I opened the white door. Jiyoung was standing by the window.

The opened window.

I decreased our distance with a fast pace, putting the basket on the bed before harshly closing the window and pulled the curtain. I just noticed that it was dark once the window was closed completely.

Aish. He did not even turn the light on.

"Why did you let the light off when it's night?" I nagged while turning on the light. The once dark room ligthened with blinding light. I winced, and wait for a while in attempt to adapt with the sudden whiteness. Jiyoung let out a slow chuckle.

"I was looking at the moon when you suddenly barged in," he replied. 'Ey, I didn't ask you what you were doing before I came, I'm asking why you're willingly to stay in the dark,' I wanted to say that, but I decided to just let it be.

"By the way, honey. I noticed you have turn into a nag after we're married," he teased. I widened my eyes. What?

"To talk to your own wife that way, have you lost you brain? Forgot that your wife have got a black belt in her hand, huh?" Just because you never tried my taekwondo in these two years, that did not mean you would not get it, hubby. Heh. I raised my eyebrow as I peel the apple's skin off, looking for a good reaction from him.

He laughed.

Okay, he laughed.

"Don't worry, hon. Having a brain tumor meaning that I do have a brain. And I'll forever have one until I lost in this fight."

 

I always said that he would win this fight.

I always said that he would not lose to a in' brain cancer.

I always said that we would spend our last time together.

Kekeke.

Again, they were all right. He did cured from his cancer. Totally. So I thought he was strong enough to fight anything.

5.00 a.m.

That was the time the doctors announced his death.

Can you believe it? Kwon Jiyoung, my husband, a cancer survivor did not die from cancer.

He freakin' died in an accident.

Che. So weak.

"Around 4.13 this morning, a car crash was reported near Gangnam, two died and one injured-" Again, the annoying news announcer's voice disturbed my thought. I glared at the innocent object and turned it off. 

For some reasons, I wished I could turn back time. I wanted to be there during his last breath. I wanted to be there when he... 

...died.

Well, I just wanted to spend our, no, his last time together. 

But no, the red clock was ticking. And ticking. And ticking. Always ticking. 

Che. Even the clock was annoying.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

It never stops.