Chapter 1

Why Do You Want Me to Live?

Eunjoo's POV

 My name is Kim Eun Joo.

 I'm used to this life. Those disgusting stares thrown at my way. I've always been treated like a monster. I didn't kill anyone. What did I d wrong? Ever since that thing happened, everyone avoided me.

 I was in deep thought when I felt something on my clothes.

 Eggs.

"Yah everyone, it's the monster!" a random guy yelled.

 They looked at me, disgusted.

 I don't want to bear with the stares anymore so I just walked away without a word.

 My life is just like a cliche' dramatic angst movie. Treated like a trash by their parents and ends up with someone they love. I want that someone to come. But my life is a tragedy. How could that even be possible?

 I like that place. Imaginary world. It's a place where everything was possible. Friends, family and a happy social life. That was my dream. But in reality, it's the complete opposite.

 Eating alone, studying alone, walking alone.

 Everytime it was pairing I was alone.

 3rd Person POV

  One day, Eunjoo was walking to the store to buy food when she was pulled into a dark alleyway. SHe felt a hand on and saw a gun pointing at her.

"Give me your money or you'll die!" the man yelled

She didn't say anything. She wanted to die anyways.

"If you don't give me your money in the count of three, I'll fire this gun!" the man yelled one again.

"1"

"2"

"3"

-

Note: Edited by nikkiniknik21

Still needed editing 'cause I missed a part XD

nikkiniknik21 editor here!