Two

Two Different Worlds. Can We Still Love?

chapter two;

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» "RIM-AH!!" I woke up to an annoying high-pitched yell. "Reminder to self.. change the pin number." I thought. N opened the door too my room and tackled my in a hug while I was still in bed. This scared poor Rommy and Tommy. "RIM-AHHH. OPPA MISSED YOU!!" He yelled in my ear. "Unnie! Help!" I managed to cough up. Unnie nodded and made her way towards me. Of course, she also jumped on top of me "I MISSED YOU TOO!!" She yelled. I gave up. "FINE. I'LL GET UP." I yelled. The two love birds got of me and walked out of my room, holding hands. I whined to myself and got out of bed. My whole body was sore from what happened yesterday. I mentally cursed and went to my private bathroom and took a short, hot shower. I tied the towel around my body and looked into the mirror. "I look horrible." I whispered. I had dark circles and bruises all over my arms and legs due to falling.

I dried my hair, deciding to leave it natural today. I walked out and saw my uniform was placed neatly on my bed. Smilimg, I put it on. "Thanks unnie" I thought. Looking at the mirror for the last time, I grabbed my backpack and left my room.

As excepted, I walk out to see the couple givong each other morning kisses. "Aish... get a room." I said. "Can we use yours?" N oppa asked. Kyungri unnie smacked his arm and I rolled my eyes. Oppa just laughed. I walked to the door and slipped on my red flats. It matched with my black, mid-thigh socks. "Are you not eating breakfast?" Unnie asked me. I shook my head. "Ani.. I promised Suzy I would eat breakfast with her today." I explained. She nodded and went back to being lovey-dovey. I rolled me eyes. "Don't even think about doing anything funny while I'm gone!" I yelled. "No promises." I heard N oppa yell as I closed the door. I would have said something, but I already closed the door.

"Over here!" I saw Suzy wave crazily at me. I walked to her and smiled. "Morning! I ordered your favorite!" She said smiling. Suzy is one of my closest and only friends. She knows everything about me, and I know everything about her. Every Friday, we hang out for the whole day. Fridays are the days I dont have practice. We always meet here and walk together. "Omg really??" Suzy aked. I was telling her about the incident yesterday. I nodded, sipping on my orange juice. "Wait... explain how he looked again!" She suddenly said. "Uhmm.. well... he had copper hair, and kinda small eyes. He had a bandanna tired around his hair and he looked somewhat scary." I explained. She suddenly jumped up. "WHAT OF HE WAS BANGTANS SUGA???" She screamed. Everyone looked at us. She sat down and I laughed. "Who is that?" I asked as she took a bite of her pancake. As soon as I said that, she started chocking. "Yerim... did you just ask me who Suga was? THE most popular guy in our school???”she said. I nodded and she shook her head “girl... you have got to get out more.”she joked. We both laughed and finished our breakfast.

We linked our arms and walked into the front gates of the school. "Omf. There is this new kind named JaeJin and he is one fine boy." Suzy said. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. "What about your boyfriend? Chanyeol." "Aye Yerim! You know no one can beat my SooHyun!" She then started talking about how wonderful he is. All of a sudden, girls started to scream and run towards the front. I covered my ears and looked to see what all this was about. 7 familiar guys walked in. My eyes widened and scanned them. They were the boys from yesterday! My eyes automatically landed on the copper haired boy. His eyes met with mine and gave me a little smirk. Suzy, being one to noticed stuff quickly, started to spazz. 'OMG YERIM. SUGA JUST SMIRKED AT YOU I CAN'T." I shook my head and literally dragged her to class.

It was 15 minutes till class started. I was sitting at my desk and Suzy sat next to me. "Your so lucky you get sit by yourself. I'm stuck with that nerd over there." Its true that I get a seat to myself. I looked over and saw a boy with glasses, studying his off. "You should be nice to him Suzy! He looks like a sweet caring guy!" She was about to say something when Suzy's boyfriend came and s his arm around her waist. "Omo! Oppa!!" She kissed his cheek. I gagged and Soohyun smiled and looked at me. "Whats up?" He asked us. "Nothing much... Your girlfriend was spazzing about boys again though." I said. He looked at her and she looked me with, both with a 'I'm-going-to-kill-you look'. I stuck my tongue out at her. Soohyun left to go to 1st period without looking back at Suzy. She pouted and threw me a glare and I just shrugged. Before she could kill me, the bell rang. Ahaha saved by the bell... literally. "Miss Bae, please return to your seat." She pouted and went back to her seat. "Now, since everyone is calm, I have an announcement to make!" All of a sudden, the doors slammed opened and 3 guys walked in. I mentally cursed again. "What is he doing here?" I thought. "Students from Class 2-D have transferred to this class. Welcome your new classmates!" "Oh great... This is going to be one long year." I thought, glancing at the copper haired boy who was smirking at me.

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» author's ramblings:   OMF. 2nd chappie. huhu I know it . andd... THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS!
» layout credit