One

Two Different Worlds. Can We Still Love?

chapter one; 

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» Lights shined in the big practice room. "1..2..3.. 4.." was all that could be heard. In the mirrors, that were all over the room, was a girl and a women with a tight bun. That girl is me. "Wrong. Miss. Cha. Do it over 5 times." Mrs. Han, the women woth the tight bun said. I did as ordered. Today is my first lesson with her. My other teachers "were not good enough" according to my parents. I slipped a little at the end. "Mrs. Cha, I have asked you over and ober again to get it right! Does your brain not function right? Your going to stay after and practice until it is all perfect understood?" She yelled at me. I nodded.

1 hour... 2 hours... 3 hours passed. Mrs. Han left and I was stuck her until I get everything right. 4 hours passes and I finally got things right. I went to the locker room and changed into my loose tee and jeans. I felt my phone ring in my hand. I looked at the screen and a smiled

"Eung oppa." I answred

"Yah! Cha Yerim. Where are you? Do you know what time it is? I have been waiting for you in you apartment for the past 5 hours!" N nagged.

"Ah.. mian oppa. The new teacher made me stay until I got the whole routine right." I said.

"Do you want me to pick you up??" He asked.

"Ani.. I'll just walk home."

"Okay.m but get walk fast! And call g anything happens!." He said with a little bit of disappointment. I could see him pouting. "Eung." I said before hanging up. I turned the lights out in the pratice room and made my way home.

My apartment was pretty far. But I like it. Its they only time of day I can actually think and be will free. I plughed my headphones in and waited at the bus stop. The bus came and I got on. There weree only  7 boys on the bus and they looked to be in a group. All of them were asleep except one. The one that was awake had headphones in and was looking out the window. They look filmiliar. I decoded to take a seat one the opposote side of all of them. A few stops after I had gotten on, two drunk men came on. They looked to be in their late 30's. They took the seat behind me and started whistling. I knew they were whistling at because.. uhm well I am the only one awake and I am a girl. One of them sat next to me. He s his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. "How about a little fun time with oppa?" His breath stunk of alcohol. I rolled my eyes in annocence and stood up to sit the a one person seat. "Aww. Come on, don't be loke that baby." The other one said. The bus came to a stop and I got off. They follwed me and started to attack me. "Help!" No one came. Well.. there was no one around. Out of no where, a fist made contact with one of them. Before I knew it, the pedos were on the floor. I looked at the person who saved me and noticed it was that one guy from the bus. He was about to walk away when I stopped him "uhm... thanks. " he looked at me and walled away. I shrugged and started to walk home.

I pressed the pin number to my door and walked in. Two furballs came and gretted me. I smiled and pet them "Annyeong Tommy. Annyeong Rommy.: I greet my pets. I walked into the living room with the little ones following. I was half excepting to see my brother and his wife cuddling on my couch, being all lovey-dovey, but they weren't there. "Oppa? Unnie?" I called out. No responce. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note:

"Rim-ah! Sorry we had to leave early! Oppa has an important meeting tomorrow. I promise we will be here tomorrow though! Oh! And I cooked you favorite foods. Heat it up before you eat! Love you!"

-Krungri unnie.

I smiled. I looked at the table and saw my favorites. Kimchi jjigae, with dubu. I mircrowaved the food and started to eat. I always admired my brother and sister-in-law. They were arranged into a marraige, yet they fell in love and is currently living a happy life. I remembered they would always fight. "I wish I had a relationship like that." I said quietly. I am currently engaged to Kang Minhyuk. He isn't bad.. but I just feel anything special towards him. Plus he is a BIG playboy. I finished eating and did the dishes.

Jumping into to bed with Tommy and Rommy is my favorite time of day. I looked at the clock "1:00 A.M" it read. Sighing, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Right whe I was about to fall asleep, the event with the two pedos flashed back into my mind. I tossed and turned and tried to fall back asleep, but the whole thing kept bothering me. "Who was he? Why did he look so fimiliar?" After thinking about it, I finally fell asleep.

 

 

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» author's ramblings:   Hello! Sorry for the long wait with the first chappie o no;;. Hope you like it! 

» layout credit