Soo Young Story (part3)

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

(The next day at school)

Soo Young pov.

I arrived to our usual place and Kwang Joon wasn't there. I waited 20 minutes for him and he didn't show up, so I decided to go to school alone. I arrived at school and saw Luhan at the gate. He looked like if he was waiting for someone. We made eye contact and he ran towards me.

Luhan: "Where's Kwang Joon?".

Me: "Well good morning to you too".

Luhan: "Yeah yeah, good morning. Where's Kwang Joon?".

Me: "I don't know".

Luhan: "What do you mean you don't know? Don't you guys come to school together every morning?".

Me: "Yeah, but he didn't show up today".

Luhan: "Ash. Did you try calling him?".

Me: "Yeah, but he doesn't answer".

Luhan pov.

Me: Said to myself. "I guess he's to scared to show his face".

Soo Young: "Scared? Why?".

Me: Ash she herd me.

I was about to come up with a excuse but she cut me off.

Soo Young: "Whatever. Speaking of Kwang Joon, did you see him after the dance class outside. Cause he was suppose to wait for me but when I went outside he wasn't there. Do you know where he went?".

Me: What should I tell her? Should I tell her the true about Kwang Joon? She deserves to know. "Look Soo Young. You should know that Kwang Joon...... He ummmmm...... He's a-".

I shut up when I saw Kwang Joon appeared out of nowhere and put an arm around Soo Young. She just glared at him.

Soo Young: Shook his arm off her and looked at me. "I'll see you later Luhan".

She left.

Kwang Joon just looked at her leave. He looked dumbfounded.

Kwang Joon: "What's up with her?".

Me: "Ask yourself that".

Kwang Joon: "What did I do now?".

Me: "You really don't know?".

Kwang Joon: "No. What did I do?".

Me: "Lets see. What did you do last night?".

Kwang Joon: "Is it about what Sung-Ji did to me?".

Me: "You're so clueless".

Kwang Joon: "Look. I don't regret being with Sung-Ji last night".

He started to walk away.

 My anger rose up. First he hurts Sehun, and now Soo Young. I walked towards him and punched him. He looked at me dumbfounded, but then he responded to the punch and punched me back.

Kwang Joon: "I told you. I don't regret doing what I did with Sung-Ji".

Me: I laughed bitterly. "I don't care if you don't regret it. I will just ask you one thing. Instead of being with Sung-Ji last night, what were you supposed to do?".

Kwang Joon: He thought for a minute or so. "Soo Young. Ash. I really messed up didn't I? She's never going to forgive me after this".

He messed up he's hair in frustration.

Me: "Dude. You really messed up. Big time".

Kwang Joon: "Ash!!! I really deserved that punch".

I punched him again.

Kwang Joon: "What was that for?".

Me: "You deserve two punches".

Kwang Joon: "Yeah I do". He thought for a minute. "Wait. Does Soo Young know what happened last night?".

Me: "No. She thinks you just didn't care and stood her up".

Kwang Joon: "Ash. Even worst".

Me: "Dude you're only in angry terms. If she knew you're a playboy who have kissed and gone out with almost every girl in K.T. Academy, you'll be in never-talking-to-you-terms".

Kwang Joon: "She must think am a total jerk".

Me: "Dude you're more than that".

Kwang Joon: "Ash".

Me: "Stop cursing and go work things out with Soo Young".

Kwang Joon: "Yeah I should".

He started to walk away.

Me: "Kwang Joon!!!". I yelled.

Kwang Joon: Turns around and looks at me. "What?".

Me: "If I ever find out you did something to Soo Young or do what you did last night to another girl. I'll tell Soo Young everything not regretting anything. You understood?".

Kwang Joon: "Yes Hyun".

Me: "Good now go".

He left.

Soo Young pov.

It was already lunch time. I've been avoiding Kwang Joon all day. I entered the cafeteria and sat in our usual table.

Jiwoo: "Hey".

Eunji: "Hey Soo".

Me: "Hey".

Nana: "Hey is there something wrong between you and Kwang Joon? You haven't talked to him the whole day and you didn't came together this morning. Is everything ok? Did you guys fight again?".

There's only three people that know what am thinking, what I'm feeling, and when I'm mad even when I'm smiling. And they are, Kwang Joon, Jiwoo, and Nana. Man I hate that.

Me: "We just had a little fight. That's all. The usual. Don't worry".

Jiwoo: "Did he hurt you? Tell me! I will take care of it". He looked worried and angry.

Me: "It's ok Oppa. And he didn't hurt me".

Jiwoo: "Tell me the true!! Soo please!! He's not...". He thought for a sec then looked at me in the eyes. "Soo if he does anything to you tell me. Ok?".

 I look over to Kwang Joon's table. He was laughing until he looked over to my table and we made eye contact. His smile faded away. He looked over to Baekhyun, who was sitting next to him, told him something, and stood up from his chair and was walking towards my table. I looked away and focused on Jiwoo.

Jiwoo: "Soo please tell me if he ever hurts you. Please tell me what happened!".

That's it I can't take it anymore. I stood up from my chair and

Please log in to read the full chapter