3. A makeover

I'm just trying to confess

Minho was waiting for his buddies at the school entrance. He was busy reading a book when some of your classmates, male, stopped not far from him. He was focusing on the story until one of the guys said your name. They were talking about you, about how pretty and y you looked on the day before. There was one who sounded really interested in you and the others . Minho couldn't help but feel jealous, even if he tried his best to ignore this madness because he didn't want to fall for his best friend's little sister.

Lost in his thoughts, he haven't seen Taemin, Onew and you getting closer. He was gladly surprised at the sight of you. Indeed, your hairstyle was different and the clothes were better.

 

 

He was about to greet you when a guy of the group near him walked to you first.

 

Da Hyun : annyeong Mia~

You : annyeong Da Hyun Oppa~

Da Hyun : mmm... I.. actually.. you look very pretty these days and I... wanted to know if...

You : spill it out Oppa. Don't be so hesitant

Da Hyun : will you go out with me ?

You : jin-

Onew : mwo ? how can you ask her this in front of me ?! Of course she won't. She's only 20 ! 20 ! She's too young to date someone. I'm sorry dude but I can't let you do this

You : Oppa !

Onew : ani Mia ! This will never happen. Not now, I'm not ready

You : I'm sorry Da Hyun Oppa, we'll talk about this later nae ?

 

Minho watched the guy who nodded while smiling. As soon as he walked away, you let the anger out, yelling at Onew. Saying that you were a grown-up, able to take decisions and that he had no right to mess in your business. Minho wondered if it was the guy you had feelings towards, if this was the one who got your heart.

Sadder than ever because of your brother's personality, you walked away. However, something caught you off guard, someone grabbed your shoulder. Slowly turning around, you gazed at the tall guy's handsome face.

 

You : Oppa ?

Minho : don't be mad at Onew. He has troubles not being protective. I know how it feels like to always have someone on your back but forgive him. It's because he loves you... Honestly, we... all love you so we don't want you to get hurt. Don't be upset Mia

You : h-how-di-did-you-call-m-e ?

Minho : Mia, it's your name, no ?

You : it's the first time you say it right

Minho : huh ?

You : usually, you call me Julia. And now, you...

Minho : aigoo you're so pale. What's wrong ?

You : I-I-

 

Minho caught hold of your body as you fainted. Worried to death, he called your name, trying to wake you up but nothing worked. He then carried you bridal style to the infirmary, Onew and Taemin running to him.

 

About two hours later, you opened your eyes, everything was blurred. Someone was holding your hand but you didn't know who it was. Blinking a few times for the sight to get better, you recognized Minho's worried face, studying yours. Slowly, he rubbed your hair softly, asking if you felt better. With a weak voice, you asked what happened and he explained every single things. He wiped some sweat on your forehead while telling that Onew was waiting outside, feeling very guilty. So, he proposed to let the two of you alone however you didn't want Minho to leave. Also, you asked him to stay. Onew looked in pain when he got inside. Without words, he held you tightly, apologizing for everything. You all talked for a while, then Onew had to go back to class.

After half an hour more, Minho decided to go back to class too, he promised to comeback as soon as possible. When he opened the door, Da Hyun was about to knock it, fist in the air. The tall guy turned to you.

 

Minho : your boyfriend is here

 

With this, he got out and walked away. The last thing he wanted to do now was studying. His only wish was to know what your conversation was. He had never been so jealous in the past...