1. My crush on him

I'm just trying to confess

               Sunday, it was finally sunday and you were very excited. Someone special would be coming home today. Guess who ? Your older brother's best friend, Choi Minho. He wasn't some kind of kingka but he was really good looking and well-dressed. Since your first meeting he never leave your mind. However, you weren't so close to him because he was in a different class and when you weren't at the university, Minho hang out with Jin Ki, also known as Onew, your over-protective sibling. Reminding yourself how marvelous his smile was, you put some make up on. Being the cute girl you were, you wore a short girly pink dress, it was your favorite color. You almost accidentaly put eye-liner on your cheek when Onew bursted into the bedroom.

 

 

Onew : have you se- Mia ! What is this ?!

You : mwo ??

Onew : why are you wearing such a short dress ?

You : it isn't so short

Onew : your knees can be seen !

You : aigoo Oppa this isn't much

Taemin : you're the one who bought it for Noona and now you're critizicing it

 

Taemin's sudden appearance almost gave you an heart attack. Even though he appeared out of nowhere all the time, you weren't used to it.

 

Onew : why would she wear this today ?! Are you going out ?

You : ani, I'm staying home because you always talk me out of wearing it to go out

Onew : mmm

Taemin : Minho is the only friend in here today. There is no need to worry

Onew : then I'll let it slip for today

You : gomawo Oppa~

 

As soon as he left, Taemin approached to arrange your hair and clothes, feeling proud of his twin's beauty. He turned you around, kissed your forehead before saying that he would help you out. Indeed, between your two brothers, Taemin was the only one who knew what your feelings for Minho were. If Onew learned about it, you feared that you wouldn't be able to meet the handsome tall guy again. He'd probably keep in touch with Minho but far from you. To the older one, you still were a kid who had to be careful of men, the rude and erted gender. There was nothing you could do to make him realize that you were closer to the grown-up age than he thought.

Feeling confident thanks to your clothing and Taemin's look, you went to the lounge where Onew was searching for something.

 

Onew : oh right ! have you seen my math book ?

You : we know well that you'll keep playing video games instead of working

Taemin : Mia is right. We're not so stupid

 

Onew couldn't answer because his friend was there, knocking the door. Wanting to give him the impression that you were a good housekeeper, you went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks. From there, you heard Minho greeting the guys and a smile played on your lips when he asked about you. Even if he said "Julia" instead of "Mia", you knew that he was talking about you. He wanted to know where you were but in your mind, this changed into something more precious : he was asking if you were here, meaning that he wished to see you, maybe talk to you. It was funny how you could make a story up about a simple question. Lost in your daydream, you haven't noticed them getting in the kitchen.

 

Minho : annyeong Julia~

You : annyeong Oppa~

Minho : how are you on this beautiful day ?

You : I'm alright. What about you ?

Minho : tired to be honest

You : maybe you need to sleep more

Minho : you're right. I was out with Suzy all night long so-

 

Losing self-control because of jealousy, you never heard the end of his sentence. Full of this uneasy feeling, you broke a glass which cut your middle finger because a little bit of the glass entered the skin. The jealousy prevented you from being in pain however you never supported sight of blood and even though your heart was blinded by what Minho had said, your legs were weak. Onew rushed to support you.

 

Onew : omo Mia are you okay ?

You : yes, sure... I just.... felt dizzy

Minho : your finger is bleeding !

Onew : Minho-ah take care of that, I'll clean the mess

Minho : why don't you care for your sister ?

Onew : because-I-

You : I'll do it alone if nobody wants to help

Onew : aigoo sweety - you - know I can't - look at blood

Minho : I'll help

 

The tall guy wrapped an arm around your waist then lead you to the couch. He helped you sat on it before sitting next to you. The pain dissipated as you watched his face. The nervousness could be seen by the way he bit his lower lip. This gave such a y feeling. Your heart pounded as he held your hand tighter and blew air on the cut. You couldn't help but let a groan out and Minho started to cure the injury. Few times later, it was done, a childish bandage was covering your finger. You smiled while thanking the older guy.

 

Minho : you have to be more careful Ju- Mia. Don't get hurt like this again

You : if you care for me like this, I don't mind being in pain

Minho : what do you mean ?

You : it's nothing getting injuried if you're the one who heals me

Onew : errrrh Minho ! are you flirting with my sister right now ?

Minho : Hyung I-

You : what if we are ? I'm not a kid anymore

Onew : still you're my dongsaeng so I have to protect you

You : I'm 20 Oppa ! If I want to flirt with Minho Oppa or even date him, you can't prevent me from doing so

Minho : don't worry Hyung. I'm interested in older women anyway. Julia will always be like a sister to me

You : my name is Mia !!

 

You could see surprise on their face with this sudden anger of yours. Older women ? Why was he interested in older women ? Was it because they are more experienced ? smarter ? ier ? This was driving you crazy. How could he freely say this while you were trying to flirt with him ! After spending a whole night with Bae Suzy, a 20 year old female ! And he wasn't even able to remember your name... This was beyong what you can handle.

If what attracted Minho were experienced and y women then you'd show him what a real woman is...