Part One: Meeting Yongseo, The Ninja Couple

The General Meeting

 

Yonghwa smiled goofily at Seohyun, while her eyes rolled dramatically. He was on it again.

Yonghwa- The Mushiest Boyfriend Ever

They both went out of his car. Yonghwa grasped her hand and together walked towards the elevator. He was still smiling like an idiot. Seohyun snorted, hitting his arm lightly.

Yonghwa chuckled. “Wae?”

“Save those mushy lines in your songs, Jung Yonghwa. “

“Ahrasseo.”

“By the way, are we still going to your dorm?”

“Ne. I left the music sheets there.”

Seohyun pouted and walked inside, arms crossed. No one was with them that morning. Well, it was 2am alright. Normal people would be asleep already that time. They were not normal. They were one of the famous ninja couples.

Yonghwa followed her, immediately pulling her waist and pecking her lips.

“Don’t be mad. Those songs are already finished. I just need to bring them in FNC tomorrow. “

“Jeongmal?”

“Oh.”

Seohyun put her arms around his neck and grabbed his head for a kiss. They were both panting when they finally reached the floor where CNBLUE dorm was located. Yonghwa pecked her lips again before pulling her out. Seohyun was the first one to enter after keying the passcode. She quickly noticed a pair of boots at the side of the door. She eyed Yonghwa immediately.

“Wae?”

Seohyun pointed the shoes before speaking. “Are you bringing another woman here while I’m away?”

“Mwo?! I did not and never will.”

“Then who owns those?”

“I don’t know. Maybe Yoona?”

“Oppa! Yoona eonni is busy filming. And you said Jonghyun oppa is with the Kyuline today, right?”

Yonghwa nodded. He couldn’t think of Jungshin either. He would never bring a woman in the dorm, that’s for sure. Well, he said it himself; I will never taint my room.

Wait, till you fall in love maknae.

They both turned their heads after hearing giggles. Seohyun and Yonghwa looked at each other, understanding where the sound came from. Minhyuk’s room, of course.

Yonghwa put his finger on his lips, gesturing Seohyun to keep quiet. He walked to their drummer’s room, tiptoeing. Seohyun clasped from stifling a giggle. Yonghwa could pass a detective you know. Not if he was a great ninja himself too.  He motioned her to come. They both placed their heads on the door, listening carefully to the voices inside. Suddenly, it opened, causing Yonghwa and Seohyun to both fall on the floor.

“Hyung! Seohyun!” Minhyuk exclaimed.

Seohyun was the first one to recover and stood up as fast as she could. After fixing herself, she lifted her face and met the familiar eyes staring widely at her. The lady was biting her lips nervously.

“Jung Soojung!”

**

Silence was deafening. No one dared to speak for minutes. Seohyun kept on fanning herself while Minhyuk kept on glancing at the different parts of the dorm, except his Yonghwa hyung’s face. Krystal was nervous and shy herself. She couldn’t keep a straight face towards them.

As expected, Yonghwa spoke first. He faced Minhyuk.

“How long are you doing this?”

“Doing what hyung?”

“Kang Minhyuk…”

Minhyuk scratched his neck , turning to Krystal then Yonghwa. “It’s not what you think. Krystal and I weren’t doing anything inside my room.”

Yonghwa scoffed. “Yah! Stop lying!”

“It’s true! We just came from the taping then I invited Krystal here since we got nowhere to go. Paparazzi might see us outside. We aren’t as good as you and Seohyun.”Minhyuk continued speaking,  unconsciously giving the ditz about their ‘relationship’.

Krystal grabbed his arm, silencing him. “Oppa…”

Minhyuk gaped, realizing what he just said. He then looked at the lovers in front of them. Yonghwa and Seohyun’s expressions were priceless.

Seohyun, whose lips were quivering from astonishment, asked. “So, you—you’re dating?”

Krystal bit her lips. “Aniyo eonni.”

“But what do you mean by--?”

Minhyuk butted in. “If we’re together and reporter will see us, they will think we’re dating. So my room was the safest place we could think of.”

“MWO?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME KANG MINHYUK?!” Yonghwa exclaimed.

Seohyun gasped then stared at her man. To their surprise, Yonghwa grabbed his phone and called somebody.

“Jonghyun, go home now. Palli!”

“What’s wrong hyung?”

“Minhyuk… and Krystal.”

Before Jonghyun could respond, Yonghwa cut the call and turned to Seohyun. “Call Jessica. She needs to be here.” Seohyun nodded and went to Yonghwa’s room to speak to Jessica.

“Oppa!” Krystal whined.

“Hyung!”

Yonghwa just glared at them. He dialled Jungshin’s number. After talking, he stared at them again.

“Your room is actually the most dangerous place for you and Krystal, Kang Minhyuk. Take that from me and your Jonghyun hyung’s experiences.”

Minhyuk and Krystal looked at each other. Their faces were bit red.

Actually, something really happened inside.