Losing frienship, getting new friendship?

Love at first sight

~Alarm ringing~

 "Omg, I gonna late for class!!" You screamed as you get up and prepare for your school.

About 30 minutes later, you are ready for your school. Today is so lucky that you don't have to wait the bus so long so you arrived school on time.

In your class....

" There will be group assignment for this subject. You can form 3 to 5 members..... " Your Tr. is explaining you all about next coming assignment."Any questions about this?"

"No."

"Hey, Lily! why don't you join with us?" You heard your friend,Jiho is asking other for member. You two used to be in group. 

"Who are the other members?"

"Me, Christine Lim, Ashley Lee, Yuri Kim, and you, Lily"

"Hey, Jiho! What about Hannah? She used to be in our group for a long time." Yuri whispered not to hear you. But unfortunately, you heard every conversation.

"There are still other group who need member. She can go and join with them"

The conversation continued... till the class.

For next class, you sit alone this time. 

Your Tr. is teaching in front of your class but you cannot pay attention to it. You are now feeling upset. Your eyes is watery like you are going to cry soon. You cannot control yourself so your tears are coming out. No one doesn't notice about it except for Kevin Woo. 

After your class, Kevin came to you and ask what happened. You explained him everything. He let you cry so cry for an hour.

"Well. Thank you Kevin. It is going to be dark. Bye" 

"See you later. Take care on your way home."

"You too."