One sided love from AJ

Love at first sight

Your school is going as normal except for your friendship problem. You don't like to go to school today as the time gasp is very long. You have nothing to do so you are sitting in the garden.

"Hi. I am new student here called Shin Dongho."

"Oh! Hi, I am Hannah, Jung Hannah."

"Hannah. Nice to meet you." he gave his hand to shake. You smile back and say " Nice to meet you too, Dongho-ssi"

"Hannah, I am hungry. Can you should me where cafe is?" he said as he rubbed his tummy.

"Sure. Let's go together."

"OK!"

 

You were having fun with new student Dongho. You didn't notice that AJ is following you all the time. He is in love with you. He now feel jealous of Dongho. He thought he should tell you right now. He is waiting for you in front of your class.

When you arrive your class. The door is not opened yet. 

"Yo, Hannah. What's up? " cheerful as always boy from your class waving at you.

"Yo, What's up, Xander Lee?"

"Nothing" saying with devil laugh. "hahaaahaaaaa"

"Let me introduce with my brother. His name is AJ. He is our senior."

"Hi AJ. I am Hannah."

"Well, Hannah. Let's be ..... " he silent suddenly.

"Yah! Bro! Be what?"

"Be... " He cannot reveal his feeling.

"Let's be friends from now on." You said as give your hand. Your word broke his heart. He is too shy to say that he want to be your boyfriend but now you say friends.

"Ok! Hannah. Listen to me. I want you to be my girlfriend. Your words "friends" hurt me. It is like tearing my heart into pieces."

He kissed your forehead. "Whether you accept me or not, Just know I love you."

He left. His face really looks sad now. You feel sorry to him but nothing can do. You don't love him. Nothing can help.