We meet again....

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Appaaaaa!!”

 

“Jieun-ah… What’s wrong??”

 

“Appa, you said that it is not big. But… it is…..”

 

“What are you talking about??”

 

“House, Appa!! House!! And what’s wrong with those peoples?? They are standing in front and staring at me. Appa…. What kind of house is this??” I just speak fast while I saw a two-floor white house with 5 housemaids stand in front of that house. I just realized that they have a small garden and have no fence. So, it is not big for him?? Tsk… Yeah, maybe it is not big at all, since his house in Brazil is totally big.

 

“Jieun-ah… They are the housemaids, don’t be scared of them. They are high quality housemaids.”

 

“It’s okay about the housemaids. But you said it is not big, so I think that I will live in a small flat or something. It is too much, Appa. I can’t live alone in this house.”

 

“Jieun-ah, but it is convenience to live there.”

 

“There is no bus stop or subway station here!! Appa, you are killing me!!” I said stressfully.

 

“Jieun-ah, you have a car and a driver. Jaesuk will accompany you everywhere.”

 

I really hate this man so much. I don’t want to take all of his things. But, where should I live if I don’t live in this house? Oh my God!! It’s really hard to begin a new life.

 

“Jieun-ah??” Appa said.

 

“Ohh…”

 

“So?? Just live in there, okay??” he said, half begged.

 

“Okay, I will. BUT!! I just want to take a bus or a subway to go everywhere. It is not common for me to live like a princess.”

 

“Okay, okay. I hope that you will be happy there. Study well Jieun-ah… If I can, I will go to visit you there. I have a meeting after this. Bye!”

 

Actually, I really want to meet him. I always talk to him by phone since I was 5. Even I don’t remember his face. Appa and Omma divorced when I was 5 years old. After divorced, Appa moved to Brazil and continued his business there. Omma passed away 7 months after divorced. I don’t really know why Omma passed away. Auntie just said that Omma was sick. And when I was 6, I heard that Appa married again. Because of that, I hate him so much. I hate a man who has no loyalty. Unfortunately, he always keeps contact with me. Even I changed my number, he knows it.

 

“JIEUN-AAHHH!!!” Someone screaming like crazy, makes me back to reality. I saw a girl runs to me. She is so beautiful and cute. She’s taller than me but she looks like my age.

 

“Jiyeon-ii??” I asked, hesitantly.

 

“Yes, Jieun-ah… Omona!! You’re so cuteeee” she said while pinched my cheek and hugged me.

 

“Really?? You’re Jiyeon?? Park Jiyeon?? Uwaahh… You’re so different. You put make up now?? Kekeke”

 

“Yaahh!! It’s a must. I am a singer right now.”

 

“I know Jiyeon-ah… Sometimes your MV broadcasts in Beijing’s TV. Tiara, right??”

 

“Mmm,” she nodded and said, “Jieun-ah, I have to go now. I have a schedule. I’m really sorry, but I have to.”

 

“It’s okay. I want to take a rest too.”

 

“Oh, what will you do tomorrow morning?? I will accompany you everywhere.”

 

“Mmm, how about go to market or something?? I want to buy some clothes.”

 

“Okay!!”

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

Bedroom!! My lovely bedroom!! It’s convenience when I get my own bedroom. I lie down on my bed and feel free. When I’m ready to sleep, I just remember one girl. Then I shook, really want to get out her from my head. But, I can’t help it. She is kind of my type. I don’t know why, but I smile widely. Then, someone knock my room.

 

“Get in!”

 

“Wooyoung-ah, we need to talk,” the man opened the door.

 

“Ohh, Taecyeon hyung. Get in! What’s wrong??” then I just wake up and sit on my bed, while Taecyeon hyung sit on a chair.

 

“If you have to choose, love or friend, what will you choose??”

 

“Yaah, hyung! Why suddenly??”

 

“Just answer!”

 

“I’ve never totally in love before, Hyung!!” try to not answer it. Actually, I don’t know what I will choose.

 

“Don’t lie!” Taecyeon shouted.

 

“Yah, Hyung! What’s wrong with you?? Why you shouted like that??”

 

“Just answer it!”

 

I think it for a while and I said, “I don’t know,” then I leaved.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I just dress up and ready to meet Jiyeon. We have a promise to meet at a café in Myeongdong. After 15 minutes walking, I found a bus stop and 30 later I met Jiyeon. She is beautiful as usual. When we walked, a lot of people stared at her. Of course, she is famous. But she just walked and so enthusiastic for shopping.

 

We have walked and shopped for 3 hours. My hands are full of shopping bag. Jiyeon always told me that ‘it is good for you’ or ‘it is suit for you’ or ‘just buy it!” Actually my hands are not enough for all this shopping bag, because my hand is small. But I tried to hold it well. I think I need a help for Jaesuk ahjusshi when I will shop with Jiyeon next time.

 

“My God, Jieun-ah!!” Jiyeon said, half screaming.

 

“Why?”

 

“I need to go. I have to perform at SBS. How about you??”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe I will take a look around here.”

 

“Alone??”

 

“Of course!”

 

“You won’t watch your friend perform live?” Jiyeon said with her puppy eyes.

 

“So…. Can I??”

 

“OF COURSE!! C’mon!! Let’s go!!” And we go hurriedly.

 

We take a bus to go to SBS’s studio. It is my first time to go to music broadcast or something. When we arrived, I can feel another atmosphere here. A lot of fans cheering outside and I saw a lot of board with different written there. The one that I know is T-ara board only. I just saw a lot of them bring 2PM’s board. I think that 2PM is popular here. After that I saw MBLAQ, Boyfriend, 2ne1 and many more board.

 

“Jieun-ah!! Why you just stand like that?? Hurry up!” Jiyeon wake me up.

 

“Eehh?? Yaa…”

 

I just run to Jiyeon and follow her. Seems like going to back stage. It is kind hard for me to follow her, because I have a lot of stuff in my hand. There are a lot of people roam along the corridor. And I saw there are a lot of room on my left and right side. It is so crowded until we arrived at a room labeled “T-ara” there.

 

“Unnieee!!!” Jiyeon said, “Unnie, this is my best friend. I’ve told you, right. This is Jieun. Lee Jieun.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jieun,” I bowed.

 

“Uwaaaa, so cute!!”

 

“She is beautiful….”

 

“Yah, Jiyeon-ah… Since when you have a cute friend??” and all of them laugh.

 

After that they introduce one by one. It is good to know that Jiyeon have a great Unnies. They are so cheerful and friendly. Even they are chat with me like a friend. When I chat with them, my eyes go to a mini television in this room.

 

“Is it the broadcast??” I said, amazed.

 

“Yes, of course,” Eunjung unnie said.

 

“Oohh??” seems like I know a person in that television.

 

“Why??” Jiyeon ask, “What’s wrong??”

 

“Is it…..???” I tried to think hard, “Ya… Is it Minwoo?? No Minwoo??” I said with pointing TV.

 

“Aaahh…. Yes, he is Minwoo, our childhood friend. He became a singer right now. I’ve never told you about this??”

 

“No, you haven’t. OMG, all of you became a singer?? Hahahaha….” I laugh and I saw Jiyeon blushed. Actually, not only me that saw Jiyeon blushed, but the other members too. They started to tease Jiyeon but Jiyeon just stay cool about that.

 

“Jieun-ah… You can watch the broadcast live if you want,” Jiyeon said, try to change the topic and it works.

 

“Yes, you can watch from the audience’s seat. You can sit in front,” Eunjung unnie said.

 

“Really?? Okay, I’ll go there. You will perform after this, right??” I said, amazed.

 

“Yes!! After perform, I’ll meet you there. Okay?” Jiyeon said.

 

“Okay!” I get up and take off all of my shopping bag, out from T-ara’s room and find a door to get in the studio. I walked slowly and search it patiently. When I’m too concentrated about the door, I can feel that someone bumped me from behind and I fell down with my shopping bag. It is not so hurt, so I just tried to safe my shopping bag first. Even I don’t realize someone just looked at me deeply, and he bent over to help me with the shopping bag. I just shock, then he said and smiled, “We meet again….”

==================================================================================

 

It's kind a long chapter right??

So, does Jiyeon like Minwoo??

Who is the man that bumped Jieun?? Wait for next chapter :)