Yes, I can't leave you

Maybe I can't leave you

It was another normal day at school. You saw your friend coming into the class with the most amazed face expression. 

"You look like you just saw Lee Min Ho." you eyed her teasingly.

She looked at you seriously as if she was saying something important," It's something more shocking than Lee Min Ho visiting our school."

"Ohh so you and Jongup finally kissed?" 

She rolled her eyes," It's not about me, pabo ya. It's about Yongguk." 

"What about him? He broke up with his girlfriend?" You said sacarstically.

She paused for a brief second," You know about it?"

You turned to her unbelievably," He broke up with his girlfriend?"

She nodded. *I was right. He would have break up with me sooner anyway.*

"Wait. Are you guys like together now?" she slapped your hand lightly," You should have told me first!"

"If we are together I would have told you first," you refuted. 

"So you guys aren't together?" She looked into your eyes to see whether you were lying or not. 

You shook your head. She would not believe you anyway. She knew that you still love him. She could not understand why you broke up with him. Well who would? No one would dump her boyfriend who she loved so much. But you did. Just because you were afraid he would dump you. Just because you were afraid you would not be able to let him go then. 

You saw Bang Yongguk walking into the class. His eyes roam around the class for a while before spotting you. It pained him to see you right there knowing that the girl he loved so much had grew tired of him. He wanted to tell you that he will change. He will make it right for you but a part of him is scared. He did not think he would be able to take a rejection... from you. 

He blamed himself for not being able to move on. He tried having a new girlfriend but that did not help him forget about you. That did not help him when on his mind he had been thinking about you. He sighed and chose a furthest place from you. Too much you on his mind and he surely needed something to make you go away. 


Let's go mini mini baby~ namanui mini mini~ 

Your phone rang in the middle of the night. You squinted your eyes and looked at the caller on your phone. The name gave you a little faster heart beat even in the middle of the night. 

"Hello?" You answered and mentally scolded yourself later. *Why am I picking up his call again?* 

"Hello? Is it ~~~?" The unfamiliar voice asked for your name. 

*Wait. Isn't it Yongguk's number?* you checked the name on the phone again. "Yes?" 

"This is the manager from a --- pub. Can you please come over? The customer is very drunk and he kept asking for you." The other line answered. 

A few minutes later you found yourself hiring a taxi. You did not even know why you chose to go just because of a sudden phone call that he was drunk. Should you just not go? Should you just go back to sleep? You know better than that. You would not be able to sleep knowing that he was asking for you. 

When you arrived at the location a man greeted you with bright face. 

"You came to look for a customer right? Please come this way." He led your way. 

You eyed him suspiciously and saw the manager tag on his left chest of his shirt. "How do you know me?" 

"The customer had your photo on his phone screen, miss." The manager answered politely. 

*Yongguk still keep my picture on his phone?* 

"He is there, miss." He opened the door and there you saw Bang Yongguk on the chair looking devastated. Yes, he look heart broken. Your hands were shaking. *Why am I here? What am I doing?* You wanted to leave but a big part of you wanted to stay and take him home. Why? You did not know too. You just could not leave him here. 

Yongguk looked up and saw a silhouette of you standing at the door. *It's ~~~.* It melted his heart to see you. "~~~? "

You turned towards him when you heard his name. How he looked at you like he longed for you made you weak. "Get up. Let's go home." 

He grabbed his coat and walked towards you with a small smile, "So you still care for me." 

You looked at him. Although a part of you wanted to comfort him, a part of you is hurt to know that you're here just for a replacement of another girl. "Next time don't call me. No. Don't tell others to call me even if you're drunk. I won't be coming like this anymore. We are over so..." 

"On whose account are we over?" He looked at you sternly," Did you ever ask for my opinion? If you grew tired, why don't you tell me to change? Why don't you... think for me?" 

The words hurt you. *Yes. Why don't I think for him? For us?* 

He hold your shoulders and looked into your eyes softly, "You regret, right? You regret breaking up with me right?" 

You looked at him. He looked like he was pleading you. "No." You lied. 

His hands on you softened. "I never regret. It was so much better. I don't have to deal with your fan girls and I don't have to look after you too. I don't have to think about you and I don't have to be with you everyday. I don't..." 

Before you finish your sentence, he leaned in and claimed your lips. Your eyes widened. You pushed him away but he leaned in again. This time he held you closer. He did not want to hear any more. It had hurt him enough. You tried to move but after a long struggle you gave in. It was not your first kiss but kissing him after a long time felt different. It brought back the memories and now you really regret breaking up with him. 

When the kiss broke apart, he looked down at you tenderly, "Can we get back together? Please?" 

You nodded after a long pause. *This time I won't be selfish. I don't care whether you will dump me later. I need you more.* 

Yongguk gave you his sweet gummy smile and hugged you, "Thank you. This time I will make it right." 


Thank you for waiting and subscribing~! ^^ 

And I'm sorry if this is not what you were waiting for. I thought it would be better for them to get back together without knowing the *truth* of their breakup. 

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to leave comments too.~  Xoxo :)