Immortal Enemy

Tequila Loves Me

BASED ON SOOOYOUNG P.O.V

                                                                                  ==================================

He and me . We are the enemy . The enemy doesn’t get along well . Same goes with us .
But .. There’s something wrong with me . I think I’am attracted to him . His blonde hair , his height , his face . Everything so perfect . He’s too perfect that even I likes him . Yes . I admit , I like him . He makes me going crazy . I can sense whenever he and his gang are coming . I have to accept that we will not be together . Because …

I’am a vampire …

         while

                He’s  a werewolf

Whenever I saw him I just want to kiss him so badly . It’s look like I’am having a tequila . He make me high . Both of us know that we are immortal and we don’t get along well . Whenever his gang saw me , they will growl , and whenever my gang saw them we will show our fangs . Yeah that feel . Usually the one that will keep the mouth shut is kris and I . We will just exchanges looks . Only us .

There’s one time when I crashed into him while I run because I’am late to school , It’s not hurt . Because vampire is strong . Then I smell him . His scent . I know I ran into him . I quickly stand up and say sorry . When I’am about to walk again , he hold my hand .

I spun around and showed my fangs . I know it’s startled him a little because he released my hands . Then he lift both of his hands showing he’s surrender . He’s not going to hurt me . I soften a bit .

“What do you want ? “ My venom voice come out without I’am realizing .

“Relax woman . Gosh . I’am just want to know . Are you okay “ He’s voice is like a silk . How can he make me feel like this ? . Longing for his voice .

“No . I’am okay . Vampire didn’t get hurt easily . Remember ? “ I said and lowered my voice a little .

“Yeah I know vampire is strong , but you’re a girl . Can’t I at least be a gentleman ? “ he chuckled and took a step towards me .

“I’am sorry about this” I said and I grabbed his neck and my lips crashed to him . How can a vampire kissed a werewolf , and how can a werewolf kissed her back .


Yes . He kissed me back . His one hands on my back and one more hands caressing my cheek . We kissed passionately . The kiss is full of question, it’s tastes spicy and bitter . I pushed away the tastes . What I like is how he make me feel . The way he hold me , the way he kissed me . Its amazing .

Then both of us released each other and we are breathless . He look at me . His eyes showed pain . It’s break my heart . I know I do the stupid thing . Then his eyes searched mine . Both of his hands on either side of my shoulder .  He kissed my forehead , both of my cheek , my nose and lightly peck my lips . I closed my eyes and savouring the moment .

“It’s wrong” He said . I opened my eyes and I look at him . Is he think the kiss is nothing ? .

“No . The kiss Is amazing . I love you . I love you more than I love myself Youngie . What I said wrong is us . We can’t be together . Never .” He said like he’s know what’s on my minds . He’s right . We can’t be together .

“ I know . I’am sorry kris , for bluntly kissed you . Stupid me . “ I said and look at him .

“No . Don’t be sorry . What I mean is . This is the last time . Don’t do that ever again . I can’t really control myself when you’re kissing me “ He said and give me the most honest smile ever .

“The first period will end . We should go” I said and take a step back .

He’s eyes showing so much pain . I’am afraid he can’t bear it . I took a step ahead and hug him . His warm body and my cold body become one . I hug him tightly and he do the same . We release each other . I tip toed a little and kiss his nose .

“Bye” I said . Without looking back I run to the classroom .

                                                 
                                                                            ========================================



That was my first and last time I talk to him . After that kissed , I never seen him for a week . I’am worried about him , but I have to clear that thought out of mind since Yoona can read my mind .

I stared blankly at the person five table ahead of our table at café . Today is my first time seeing him after one week . I missed him so badly . I’am tired with all the about vampire and werewolf thing .
He’s noticed me . He look at me and smiled weakly when all his friends aren’t watching .

I can’t reply the smile since Tiffany keep checking me every second to make sure I’am alright since I didn’t talk much since that incident . I noticed on his table . A tiramisu cake . His favorite I guess . I chuckled a little when he doesn’t noticed he got a cream on his nose .

Tiffany noticed I’am chuckling and asked why . I just simply said nothing .


                                                                      =============================================


Am I dreaming ? . His eyes asking me to follow him . Slowly I stand up and follow him . I tell my friend not to follow me . He walk to the stair . I follow him step by step . There’s a large gap between us . I walk and I can’t stop admiring his back . His muscle . His neck . His veins . What the hell with me . I can’t thinking about drinking his blood isn’t ? Because when vampire drinking his loved ones  blood , it’s called bonding . Like a marriage .

When we arrived at the rooftop he spun around and faced me . With that smile , who wouldn’t think of kissing him . Damn ! I always thinking about kissing him . He smirked a little . Did he know what’s on my mind ? .

“Yes I know . I can read mind” He said and take a step towards me . I took a step behind .

“Don’t come near “ I said and take a step behind until my back collide with the wall . I know I can’t run anywhere .

“ Why ? “ His eyes . That painful eyes that begging me .

“Aren’t you the one who said this is wrong ? Us . We are wrong .” I said and I know by now my face is red because I’am angry .

“I know , but I can’t get you out of my mind” He said and ruffling his hair . Damn he look hot . Then he smirked at me . How can he changed his expression fast ? .

“Youngie “ He called my name slowly and took a step towards me .

“What do you want ? called me here will not solved our problem” I said with venom . I didn’t mean it . It’s just come out like that .

“I know . You want me , and I want you too . Let’s do the bonding . After that no one will say anything to us “ He said . Did he know the meaning of bonding to me ? . He slowly nod replying to my unspoken question .

“I.. I … how can you thinking about bonding kris ? You know . A vampire and a werewolf supposed to be enemy . Not a lover “ I said slowly and take a step towards him until I can reach his face . I put both of my hands on his either side of his cheek . I brush slowly his cheeks with my thumbs . He relax a bit .

“I’am sicked of this Youngie . Damn it . I want you youngie , only you” His eyes pleading me to say yes . I dropped both my hands from his cheek . I lowered my eyes and look at the floor . I didn’t know what I should do . He’s right . All this werewolf vampire things is bulls .

“You’re right kris , Let’s do it , but not here “ I said and smiled to him . My first sincere smile that come from bottom of my heart .
I  grabbed his large hands and running fastly . Both of us can run faster . We run and jump for one building to the other building until we reach forest . My favorite forest . I smiled at how our hands fits each other .


                                                            ===============================================


He turned towards me and started to ing his shirt . Now I can clearly see his neck . You know . He doesn’t have to open his shirt , but I guess I don’t care . He chuckled . I think he heard what I said .

He lowered his neck to my mouth . I put both of my hands on either side of his broad shoulder . My fangs started to come out .

“Are you sure “ I asked him and look at his eyes .

“I ‘am “ He said and lightly kiss my nose .

Both of us are jerked when my fangs and his neck made contact . His blood , his thick blood , running on my body . After 15 second I stopped . I looked at him . His pain face . It showed it all . Which werewolf wouldn’t get hurt when a vampire his blood .

“Sorry . I can’t control myself” I said and wiped the blood on my mouth .

“Don’t be “ He said . He put his shirt back and when he ready his neck is back to normal . Like no one ever touched his neck . I forgot he’s not a human .

“Let’s sit “ He said and pull me to sit beside him . He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer . I put my head on his shoulder .

Suddenly I heard a lot of noises . I can feel the cold aura . My friends , they are coming . I also can smell . The strong smell . His friends . The werewolf .His face is relax . It’s not showing any fright . While me . I’am sweating like crazy . I don’t want a war to happen . I stood up .

They are here . Both of the pack . Vampire pack and werewolf pack . Growling and hissing at each other . Kris and I stood .

“What are you doing here “ I ask them . Kris hands found mine and he hold my hand tightly .

“ Why I smell dog on you youngie ? “ Yoona said to me . Her eyes is red and I can see her fangs . I know she’s angry . Not only her . But all of them .

“We are not dog “ I can hear Kai replying . The wolf pack change their body . They change from human body to the wolf . All of them are so damn big . White , brown and black wolf . Ten of them changed except for suho that remained calm .


“Would all of you stop the . Yes . We are bond to each other  . Now , she’s mine and I’am hers “ Kris said and break the silence .

“Youngie , you can’t do that . He’s the enemy youngie “ Taeyeon said with a venom in her voice .

“He told the truth unnie . I love Kris . I don’t care even he’s the enemy . We are doing the bonding already “ I said and trying to calm myself .

Kris hand s on my waist and pulled me towards him . We kissed . In front of them . Now , I don’t care what future we will faced . As long as I’am with him , I’am okay . Both of his hands encircle my waist and both of my hands on his neck . I can still hear the hisses and growl from them . I don’t care anymore . I can feel kris smiling while kissing me . I know we do the right thing .


I STILL DON’T KNOW ….

        WHAT ARE OUR FUTURE WILL BE ….

               WHAT I KNOW IS …

                        IT’S NOT IMPOSSIBLE FOR A VAMPIRE AND A WEREWOLF TO BE TOGETHER …

AS LONG AS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER …

                      SAME GOES WITH ME AND KRIS ….

                                             WE LOVED EACH OTHER ..
 
HE'S LIKES A TEQUILA THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME HIGH


"I love you choi sooyoung" He said and kiss my forehead .

"I love you too Wu Yi Fan " I said .