Secrets

Never Ending

Himchan flopped on the bed and waited for Gyuri to come home. She was always  worked later and would always come back home laden with gifts. He wasn't a fool, he knew what was going on. But at the end of the day she would come into his arms and if that meant he had to share her, then it was okay. He adored Gyuri. From the very first hello he was hooked. And at one time he was sure Gyuri loved him. But he was never enough. He wanted to be her world. But the world he created for a girl like Gyuri was too safe. In ways he was relieved that Gyuri had Hoya to amuse her. The woman was tiring and always needed something new to satiate her curiousity. Himchan was tired.

"Honey, I'm home!", Gyuri shuffled in, a diamond bracelet upon her wrist, blinking as the sound of silence resonated through her ears. "Yah Himchan.." Dropping her bags she looked around her house slowly, dinner was set on the table as usual, but something was off. Her ears tuned out unwanted sounds as she walked upstairs and into the bedroom. 

Nothing.

"Where did he go.." Gyuri  frowned and looked in the other guest rooms and bathrooms. "Strange.."

Her eyes finally zeroed in on a small note on her dresser.

"Jagiya... By the time you read this I'll be on my way back home. I've known about your affair with the boy for a long time now and I'm tired of smelling his cologne on your skin. It haunts me to think about the places he has touched you that should only be for my eyes. I know your love for me has changed, and I know he always understood you better than I ever could. Dinner is on the table and I also made some extras because I know you cant cook. It should last you the week if you eat three times a day, but knowing you, you wont unless I force you. I think it's best if we get a divorce, for your sanity and mine."

-Himchan

Gyuri sighed and looked at the table before her. Something felt off, with every touch of Hoya's Gyuri felt nothing about the man she left waiting at home. But now that he was gone all of her guilt crashed upon her in cycles. He was her safe haven, she never expected him to leave her. Though she did not want to admit to the fact of the matter was that Gyuri was selfish. She wanted them both, no matter how things were, Himchan was always someone she could go to. No matter what she had done, he was her best friend. And he was gone.

________________________________

Author: okay i know its really short but between finals and my wacky train of thought its really hard ahg im sorry it'll be better next time