Christmas love

Just Haven"t Met You Yet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho drags himself out of bed and begins his usual morning routine.

He decided to go for a walk outside since today he doesnt have work.

Wearing a dark blue pair of jeans and white sweater with a big black coat and scarf, he walks out of his house. Breathing in the fresh morning air, he strolls down the street looking at the stores sideways decorated in Christmas style...

" Ahh i almost forgot Christmas is coming...." he mumbles

 

He stops at the cafe he used to go with his friends...it's been a long time since he went there...a lot of things changed....

He walks in and choose a table near the window...

" A cup of Capuchino please" he said to the waiter and takes out his camera.

It's a beautiful day and it's a waste not taking any pictures...

 

He likes taking pictures, not the selca kind but the artistic one...he only takes photos of the scenery and people busy walking on the streets...

Snapping the camera non-stop...he suddenly stops with the scene in front of him...he looks at the picture...

There is a girl in the middle of the photo....

She is holding a camera just like him shooting other people...she has her long brown hair loose to to her waist naturally and a simple sense of fashion...

He feels like he just took a picture of himself when he looks at the girl in the picture...a certain interest growing inside him...

He immediately turns his camera to the girl outside the window only to find out she is gone....disappointment is radiated on his handsome face...

The waiter brings out the coffee, he gets a hold of the cup and begins to sip the drink slowly...enjoying the taste while looking around the cafe...

This place by now is literally full with people in every tables...most of them go with their boyfriends or girlfriends and the atmosphere somehow irritates Minho

" Tskk...what a great scene to see in the morning Minho" he mumbles mockingly to himself...feeling miserable in this load of lovebirds...

A Michael Buble song echoes through the cafe....

 

I might have to wait,

I'll never give up

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

Wherever you are, whenever it's right

You'll come out of nowhere and into my life.....

 

" Lately people tend to listen to this song? " he mumbles questionably...

" Um...can i sit here with you?"

A certain voice startles him....a girl voice...and a sweet one...

 He looks up to see a pair of beautiful brown eyes that look like they r smiling looking directly at him...

" Uh...sure.." he answers.

" Thank you!" she signs in relief and sits down opposite to him.

Now he looks at her closely...this girl looks familiar....long brown hair...simple clothes....camera in her hand....WAIT.... Camera??!!!

" What's wrong? You seems shocked?" the girl asks him.

" Oh...miane...i just found out who you r.." he smiles.

" You know who i am?" now she's shocked

" Not really though..." he chuckles and shows her the picture.

" Ohhh so you like photography too?" she asks excitedly.

" Yeah...and it seems you like it too"

" Yup..by the way i'm Sulli...you r..?"

" Minho. Choi Minho"

" Oh...Minho-shi can i ask you something?"

" Sure. What is it?"

" Can you give me some advice on the photos that i took? Well i'm on my progress opening my own galery and looking at your photos...i think i can seek some advice.." she said smiling.

" No problem...let me see it.."

 

They begin to talk non-stop about things...

At first it only related to Sulli's photo and photography....slowly it turns to be more personal....

 

"So you still hasnt got any girlfriends yet?...um.. I understand...rich people always have problem finding partners..." she said.

" Do you have a boyfriend?" he boldly asks.

" How i wish...but seems like my face is a big obstacle.." she answers smiling bitterly..

" Too beautiful?.."

" What??!! No...too ugly i may say.."

Minho straights out his arm and touches Sulli's forehead...that simple action causes the latter to blush deeply...

" What r you doing...?" she asks uncertain

" Checking if you r fine cuz what u told me just now is crazy...you r gorgeous Sulli..dont underestimate yourself!.." he said smiling tenderly.

" Thank you.." she was touched by his words...it somehow warmed her heart and make her feel like she's special....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter