Gifts

Gifts - Soohyun

Slipping a hoodie over your head, the doorbell rang happily as you skipped to the door as you tried to fix your hair. Opening the door with a smile, Soohyun, your boyfriend stood there as you wrapped him in a hug. Wrapping his arms around you he held you close to him.

"Ready to go?" He asked as he ran his fingers through your hair gently.

"More than ready." You looked up at him before you grabbed your purse, phone and keys before you both headed for the streets and the stores that lined them.

Staring on your search, your hand rested in his as he sung both of your hands gently between the two of you as he couldn’t stop smiling at you.

"Who are we shopping for today Soo-ssi." You looked up at him.

"My members, I don’t know what they would like and you always give the perfect presents." Soohyun said as he wrapped his arm around your waist and held you close.

"Ok, Ok. I will help you but you have to do something for me in return." You said as you walked out of his grasp and into the store as the little bell sounded your arrival.

Looking through the packed shelves you managed to find some Red Bull merchandise, like pillows that Eli could cuddle up with as you grabbed two of them and smiled at yourself before looking for Hoon. Finding some adorable and soft pillows, Soohyun walked up to you and took the arm full of pillows from you.

"Who are all of these for?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Well the Red Bull ones are for Eli since he likes them so much, then the other cute pillows are for Hoon." You said happily as both of you walked and paid for the gifts as they wrapped the gifts for you and put on the name tags for you. Handing you the bags, you thanked them and handed you the bags as you walked out of the store.

Leading the way, you walked down the street as you hummed their latest song as Soohyun beamed happily at you. Glancing across the street, Soohyun began to smile from ear to ear.

"Jagi, Jagi!" Soohyun called as he trotted up to you and grabbed your hand before running across the street and pulled you to the window that he wanted you to see. "Come in here, I want to get something in here."

Dragging you into an Electronics store, you looked around and saw some camera accessories that you could get for Kiseop and Xander. Looking over some lenses for Kiseop, you saw a perfect little camera for Xander as you grabbed it. Heading over to the headphone section, you thought that it would be nice to get Soohyun some new headphones, since he loves music so much, picking out a quality pair, you headed for the check out counter as you bought the things yourself.

"Soohyun~" You sang as his head shot up from the headphones that he was looking at.

"Coming~" He called back as he put away the headphones that you had just bought and with a pout came back over to your side as you kissed his cheek.

"Don’t worry Soo-ssi. Santa might get it for you." You said with a childish tone as he smiled at you and wrapped your arms around his shoulders as a smile curled onto his lips.

The sun hit your skin as you rolled up your sleeves, sitting on a bench as you looked at Soohyun as his brows furrowed together as he leaned forward.

"Is there something wrong Soo-ssi?" You let your hand rub against his back in soothing motions.

"What… what if they don’t like the gifts?" He said as he turned and looked at you.

"They will, they came from our hearts and they love anything that their leader will give them." You said with a smile as he smiled and rested his hand on your knee.

"You’re always so right." Giving your knee a slight squeeze, he stood up and held out his hand for you to take as you set your hand in his. "Let’s get some more shopping done then."

Both of you walked for a little while before going into the next store, which happened to be a book, movie and music store. Soohyun skimmed the shelves as he found a book full of sheet music for Kiseop, Dongho got some of his all time favorite books that happened to be signed from the authors. For Kevin, Soohyun looked for a specific book that he had been looking for, for a very long time and the movie that was based off of the book. Picking out a couple more movies for Xander, once again you checked out all of the presents and they had them wrapped for you.

The familiar sound of the jingling of bells rang throughout the store as you walked through the door.

"Soohyun, what do you think about snowglobes for AJ, from all around the world?" You asked as you held the delicate trinkets in your hands as Soohyun came over with a smile on his face.

"I think that he would really enjoy it!" Soohyun said as he grabbed all of the snowglobes that they have traveled to on tour and checked out.

Both of your pace slowed as you were now really hungry and tired from shopping all day. The temperature began to drop as did the sun as the sweet and warm smell of soup made you smile. Soohyun watched you happily as your stomach grumbled without avail.

"Let’s go get some food then we can continue with the presents." Soohyun guided you to the store as he ordered two fresh, warm bowls of soup for you. Placing the bowl in front of you, you closed your eyes and wrapped your hands around the warm bowl as you soaked in the heat as you blew to cool the soup down slightly. Eating happily, you felt all nice and full as you also felt warm and happy before you headed out, shopping once again.

"We should probably start heading back, before it gets dark ______." Soohyun advised as he  put your hand into his pocket.

"But we didn’t get all of the presents for your members yet." You said looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"We will walk back really slowly then, so we can finish our presents." Soohyun said as you turned your frown upside down. Strolling down the street, your eye got caught by a yarn shop as you beamed happily and pulled on Soohyun’s arm.

"We should go in there then! That would be perfect for Dongho for his knitting hobby." You said as Soohyun nodded and headed into the yarn shop. Choosing some nice colored yawn you bundled it with some new needles before checking out.

"One member left." Soohyun said as you both walked out of the store and guiding you to the next store, which happened to be a swimming outfitter. "Can I find him a present this time?"

"Sure, he is your band member." You followed Soohyun around like a puppy as he found some goggles and fun floaties for a cute joke for KiBeom.

"Ok, now lets get you home ok?" Soohyun as he kissed your forehead. With several bags in each hand as Soohyun escorted you to your house.

"We could wrap the presents so they can be all ready for when you go and meet them." You suggested as you set all of the bags down on the floor.

"That would be great!" Soohyun said as he sat on the couch and pulled out the presents that needed to be wrapped as you skipped and grabbed the wrapping paper, tape and bows that you would need.

Sitting down on the floor, you began to wrap the presents as you happily taught Soohyun how to wrap a present.

"This is so hard." Soohyun said as he finally wrapped one while you finished off the others.

"Don’t worry, you can practice later." You kissed his cheek as you set the  presents in a pile as you moved onto Soohyun’s lap. His arms wrapped around you as he grabbed a bow and put it on your head.

"Now that is a beautifully wrapped present." You blushed at his compliment as he kissed your cheek gently. "Thank you for helping me today with the presents and keeping me company." He kissed you a little more as you wrapped your arms around him.

"You are so welcome." You whispered in his ear as you hugged him tightly before he hugged you back.