❛three

Peripeteia

Chapter three 

“Party like it's the end of the world”

 

Rachel threw her bag on her bed, totally annoyed. Another person has been added to her list who took her for granted. He’s no different from Kim Tan at all or her mother. Before she could even remove her uniform, her phone rang. She lazily checked the caller ID – Jo Myungsoo.

“What?”

“Yoo Rachel, you’re missing a pretty good party! I told Youngdo to bring you here but–”

“Whose party?”

“Yesol’s.”

“Text me the address and I’ll go there.”

“Tehet, I knew it, you like me too!”

“I’m hanging up.”

A sigh escapes from Rachel’s pale lips before she went towards her wardrobe, placing her hands on her chin, she examined the dresses, it was hard to pick an appropriate one for a party even though she got tons of clothes. Her eyes fell towards a black dress that fell above her knees, and it’ll wrap around her curves just perfectly.

She might be married but she’s still pretty young and everything so being in parties won’t hurt right? The black dress matched her perfectly, she also had heels on, her hair had soft curls and her makeup was light but no one can deny how beautiful she is. Rachel opened the door slowly, making sure he was in his room so she wouldn’t have to deal with him. Fortunately, he was nowhere to be seen. 

+

Loud music was banging throughout the private club where Yesol’s party was being held. As soon as she entered, her eyes immediately caught Jo Myungsoo dancing his heart out on the dance floor. Myungsoo never ever misses parties, hooking up with girls and partying has become his hobbies, no wonder his studies never goes up. She sees Chanyoung, Bona, Yesol and Youngdo at the table on the far right corner of the club; they all look like they were enjoying their selves. She was soon welcomed with grins and waves as soon as the four saw her.

Youngdo patted the space beside him; Rachel rolled her eyes before she sat down.  Bona looked around cluelessly, crossing her arms against her chest before she faced Rachel. “Where’s Hyoshin sunbae-nim?”  Curious eyes glanced at her, but Rachel’s expression began to stiffen, she shrugs her shoulder a little before getting the glass of unknown liquid on Yesol’s hand. “I don’t know.” She sips the drink a little, figuring out that it was alcohol.

A laugh slips out from Youngdo’s mouth, as she shook his head carelessly. “Won’t sunbae-nim be angry with his wife being y tonight?”

Chanyoung sighed before glaring at Youngdo, “Don’t mess with my sister.”

“Aye – she was my sister.”

“She was, but now she isn’t. You’re still dangerous.”

Bona nodded slowly as she clinged unto Chanyoung’s arms, “My sister in law is married, okay?”

Rachel slammed the glass of alcohol which is now empty against the table, making them startled. A soft sigh escapes her lips right after. “I can protect myself –”

“YOO RACHEL!” A familiar drunk voice made them surprised, turning their heads to the direction where it came from. It was Myungsoo who obviously just came from the dance floor; he snatched the bottle of beer from Youngdo, immediately emptying it. “Meet my friend!!!!!!”

“This is Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon – no, he’s not related with your brother!”

Doojoon smiled, extending his right hand towards Rachel. He doesn’t look drunk though, so Rachel stood up and placed her hand over his. He smiled brightly towards her, “Ah so you’re Jeguk’s Queen. You’re so pretty.”

“Yeah, she’s Jeguk’s Queen and she’s married.” Hyoshin showed up out of nowhere, eventually pulling away Rachel’s hand from Doojoon, making the both of them startled. Rachel furrowed her brows, cluelessly looking at Hyoshin before she shifted her gaze back at Doojoon who was now being pulled away by Myungsoo.

Hyoshin held Rachel’s right hand before deciding to drag her outside.  It was a good thing he followed her here, he knew that she would be going into this party. And he knew she was angry with him, and when she’s angry, she becomes a lot more reckless than usual. Rachel was pretty blank when she was being dragged, but as soon as they stopped walking, she immediately struggled so Hyoshin would let go of her, but his hand was hard to remove so she decided to let it be.

Hyoshin shook his head, sighing. “Why are you here? And what are you wearing? You’re showing off too much skin.”

“A dress.” She says with a little shrug from her shoulders.

“I know but, you catch too many eyes with that.”

“So?”

“You’re married to me, and please, I’m sorry.”

She looked down on her shoes as if she was hearing nothing. She was too stubborn. And no, she won’t give in easily. “Yoo Rahel.”

“Yoo Rachel.”

“If you continue to be like this, I’ll really ditch school.”

“YAH!” She crossed her arms against her chest, her chin raised up on its normal level. “Are you threatening me or saying sorry?”

Hyoshin grinned before she lets go of her hand. “Both.”

“I’ll forgive you in one condition, you’ll be my slave.”

“Being your husband and being a slave is no difference right?”

“YAH! Do you want to die?”

“My wife will mourn if I die soon though.”

Rachel scoffed, turning her back against him. And then she smiled secretly, he’s probably one of the very few people who could make her smile so easily. Maybe being married isn’t too bad after all, especially if it’s Lee Hyoshin.

 

author's note; oh my gah-- thank you for the

subscribers, upvotes and comments! Please

do send more, I love all of your feed backs!

Let us make an otp name together!Hoho.

Comment your otp name suggestions pls?