❛one

Peripeteia

Chapter one 

“First Day with you!”

 

“I did not ask for this to happen!” A pout formed from the lips of the girl as she stood in front of her husband, they were inside a broadcasting studio which is located in their school – Hyoshin’s favourite place. He was the king in here, not that he cared about being king.

He heaved out a sigh, before making himself comfortable as he sat down on his usual chair. This is the first day of the both of them going to school after getting married, it wasn’t surprising to be honest. Hyoshin came from a family of lawyers; his parents also owned stocks from well-known companies such as Jeguk Group and Zeus Hotels. And Rachel is the heiress of RS clothing’s, and her mother owns stocks from Jeguk and Zeus Hotels as well.

She rolled her eyes before turning her back against him, slamming the door as she got out. Somehow he’s got to use to it already. As soon as she got out of the broadcasting room, every student greeted her ‘Congratulations’ which eventually annoyed her.  After her not so pretty engagement with Kim Tan, she didn’t expect her mother to arrange another one for her, and now she ended up getting married for real.

The students in Jeguk High School weren’t surprised at all. After she and Hyoshin kissed during Bona’s party, they assumed that they were together but that was all to make Tan and Hyunjoo jealous which didn’t work. She opened her locker slowly, placing her notebooks inside as she bit her lower lip.

“Congratulations, Yoo Rachel.” Bona crept behind her with the smirk she always find annoying. She had a blue beret this time, and Chanyoung – her new step brother smiled at her. She just recently knew that his father and her mother had a thing for each other back in the days, him being her brother wasn’t that bad at all.

Rachel smirked as she closed her locker’s door. “Oh, don’t worry. When you and Chanyoung get married, I’ll be your sister in law and I’ll text you every now and then saying ‘Congratulations for marrying Chanyoung and being in laws with Yoo Rachel’ though I hope it doesn’t annoy you that much.”

Chanyoung forgot to suppress his laughter which made Bona angry, leaving both of them stunned. “That was mean, Rachel.” Chanyoung shook his head, though he still kept with his smile.

“Whatever.  Just follow her or something. She might try to throw her blue beret in Kim Tan’s face again.”

Chanyoung nodded as he ran towards Bona’s hiding place also known as the room that endures Bona’s tantrums. Rachel was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice, “I heard you say my name.”

She arched an eyebrow as she turned around, her hair flawlessly flowing. “What do you want?”

Tan grinned, giving her a box wrapped beautifully. “Wedding gift.”

“Are you seriously trying to annoy the hell out of me?”

“No, I’m sincere.”

She smiled, not those ‘I’m so happy’ smiles that only Won and Hyoshin sees, it was one of those sarcastic and scary smiles of the Queen. “Well, I’m sincere with me hating you forever too.” She rolled her eyes for the uncountable time today as she walked away from Tan.

Hyoshin was roaming around the school pestering his Red Ginsaeng when he sees Rachel leaning towards the bar of their school’s veranda. He wondered if it’s a good decision to go near her but still he went straight to her, before he can even mutter a word, Rachel had already turned around.

“If you want to surprised me or something, don’t. The smell of Ginsaeng is so strong.” Rachel shrugged, it was one of the good things about Hyoshin though, he was one of the few people who understood her in a way.

Hyoshin laughed, as he advanced near her. She didn’t mind of course, not because they’re married but they’re actually good friends. “What’s wrong?” He momentarily took the red Ginsaeng packet out of his mouth as he asked.

“Nothing…”

“Oh really? The last time I checked, there were more than 5000 reasons why Rachel is quiet.”

She stared at him, really hard. Hyoshin blinked and when Rachel laughed, he laughed alongside her. “Idiot.”

“You are.” He smiled as he lifted his gaze towards the sky.

“I was talking about you.”

“Oh no, you’re just confused.”

 

   Author's note: Because I'm not satisfied with just watching the drama. 

I'm a shipper of Youngdo and Rachel as well as Hyoshin and Rachel, it 

was hard to decide which ship I'll go with, but you know why not use both?